pimp gets KTFO

Hockaday

Guru
Sweet.

I thought they'd banned those tear away jerseys.Edited by: Hockaday

Hockaday

Guru
I'm looking at the pimp in the video, and I'm thinking, where's the bling, the fur coat, the sequin jump suit, the caddy? Maybe that's just the dress-up for HBO specials.

Jeans and an old T-shirt? Working from a Taxi? Knocked out by a white boy? He'll never live this one down.

devans

Mentor
Beautiful

Weltner

Guru
Hockaday said:
I'm looking at the pimp in the video, and I'm thinking, where's the bling, the fur coat, the sequin jump suit, the caddy? Maybe that's just the dress-up for HBO specials.

Jeans and an old T-shirt? Working from a Taxi? Knocked out by a white boy? He'll never live this one down. [
/QUOTE]

And,being childish as they are, the crybaby will be looking to get revenge on Whitey,if it takes 100 years,rather than take it like the man he thinks he is.

Hockaday

Guru
Weltner said:
And,being childish as they are, the crybaby will be looking to get revenge on Whitey,if it takes 100 years,rather than take it like the man he thinks he is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Plus, this karate guy has some public profile. He better watch his back.Edited by: Hockaday

Bunnyman

Guru
Looks like one of the latest black hopes in boxing!

My friend did almost the exact same thing when I was in the military. A black racist was pushing a white German girl and he told the black to stop. The black got in his face and pushed him. My friend hit him right in the nose and the black racist went down in a heap.

Weltner

Guru
Hockaday said:
Weltner said:
And,being childish as they are, the crybaby will be looking to get revenge on Whitey,if it takes 100 years,rather than take it like the man he thinks he is.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Plus, this karate guy has some public profile. He better watch his back.[/QUOTE]

He better travel in a pack of other Whites as well-trained as he is.Because black thugs like that thing,will now travel in a pack,like most blacks usually do,and attack as one,which is one of the main reasons they are animals,and rightfully get called so.

white is right

Hall of Famer
My god........
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
Now I know where I saw this scene before, WWF matches ie Slick attacking Macho Man and getting ktfo and Scary Sherry and Virgil the man servant coming to his aid....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right