Peyton Hillis

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ironclad Rule Number One of the system: Whites do not exist as a race, except in negative ways.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Ironclad Rule Number One of the system:  Whites do not exist as a race, except in negative ways. 

How very true. In cultural Marxist America, is permissible only to talk about White people as being oppressors. We don't even exist as a people, unless we are to be bashed and talked about in terms of pogroms against us. There is no such thing as race unless it is to talk about how Whites are inherently racist as a race. We are a color blind society that says we are all the same unless we are talking about the natural God given abilities of black athletes or wise Latina supreme court justices. Pride in being a European American is divisive, white pride is downright evil, but brown pride, black pride, Asian pride, gay pride or any other sort of pride that does not hinge around White people or their culture is just dandy and to be encouraged. People are not less racist now. They are more racist than ever before. It is just that the new racism, anti-white racism, is not only condoned but encouraged.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
Don Wassall said:
Ironclad Rule Number One of the system:  Whites do not exist as a race, except in negative ways. 

How very true. In cultural Marxist America, is permissible only to talk about White people as being oppressors. We don't even exist as a people, unless we are to be bashed and talked about in terms of pogroms against us. There is no such thing as race unless it is to talk about how Whites are inherently racist as a race. We are a color blind society that says we are all the same unless we are talking about the natural God given abilities of black athletes or wise Latina supreme court justices. Pride in being a European American is divisive, white pride is downright evil, but brown pride, black pride, Asian pride, gay pride or any other sort of pride that does not hinge around White people or their culture is just dandy and to be encouraged. People are not less racist now. They are more racist than ever before. It is just that the new racism, anti-white racism, is not only condoned but encouraged.

Very true, and to take it one step further even at the height of anti-black sentiment there was a large amount of whites who clamored constantly for "justice" and equality for blacks.

There has always been a pro-black element amongst whites and it has always been considered a valid viewpoint in white society, now however there is absolutely no point of view allowed to express any positive viewpoint of whites as a group. It is not considered a valid viewpoint to be pro-white, heck it's not even acknowledged except as a horrible quality associated with nazism or "hate".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Bear Backer said:
Don Wassall said:
Ironclad Rule Number One of the system: Whites do not exist as a race, except in negative ways.

Very true, and to take it one step further even at the height of anti-black sentiment there was a large amount of whites who clamored constantly for "justice" and equality for blacks.

There has always been a pro-black element amongst whites and it has always been considered a valid viewpoint in white society, now however there is absolutely no point of view allowed to express any positive viewpoint of whites as a group. It is not considered a valid viewpoint to be pro-white, heck it's not even acknowledged except as a horrible quality associated with nazism or "hate".

Not only was there always a strong pro-black element in society, there was nothing remotely approaching the systematic, all-encompassing degradation of whites that exists now in the media. About the worst that could be said about the media pre-1968 was that blacks were pretty much non-existent, and even that's not accurate. Watch old movies and TV shows and comedy routines, and blacks weren't made fun of or their shortcomings pointed out. About the worst was the occasional Three Stooges short with the black porter with the bug eyes who was easily frightened. There were no equivalents to "White Men Can't Jump" and the endless other negative sterotyping of whites that we are bombarded with every day. The promoters of white guilt and white extinction have to reach back nearly a century to a few scenes in "Birth of a Nation" to find anything they can point to as anti-black in the media.

And blacks were often shown as secondary characters and in background scenes, and almost always in a dignified way. What's taking place now is an all-out psy war against whites by the elites, and an undeclared one-sided 40 year race war against whites on the streets. Most whites have been so successfully programmed by the psywar that they remain oblivious to the street war, with many even welcoming their coming extinction.Edited by: Don Wassall

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Manifest Destiny said:
People are less racist now than they've ever been, it's only natural to assume that nothing is wrong. I mean, there still are white stars in the league, it's not like every white player is ignored. People just don't think about it because it's really not a big deal to them anymore. The NFL will move on eventually, just give it some time. There's no reason to not enjoy a game just because 80% of the players don't share the same skin color as you. I love watching football, even if most of the players are black, because this is an amazing game and I've grown up around it. I don't hate rap music because most of the rappers are black, it is what it is. Football and the NFL can and will change, the league used to be all white; the pendulum has now swung all the way to the other side. It'll get back there, have some faith guys. There's only so long that people can stereotype before it gets busted down. I mean, you don't hear people complaining about there being hardly any hispanics or asians in the league, do you? Once the media gets wind of this, it will change.Problem is that CasteFootball is an overly racist place, so you can't expect ideas expressed here, while they may be with good intentions, to actually get media attention. You need a real, unbiased place to really get people's attention. Not even Fox News would touch something like this.

Sweet god, every single thing you've written here reeks of the standard "we are one melting pot" oblivious american mantra-of-the-moron. Everything you wrote is EXACTLY what the "men" in charge of your life would want you to say.

Assuming you're a white man...may I suggest dropping the extreme gullibility and actually thinking for yourself, and questioning all members of "authority" and the insane ideals they force feed 24-7.

As for the laughable idea of the "mainstream media learing from reading CF," maybe you should keep some of your unconscious thoughts to yourself....real white men are trying to discuss real issues.

I'm too dumb to read the posting guidelines. I demand the right to sign up again and again under different user names even after I'm banned for being a troll. When I'm banned I scream censorship and denounce everyone as a racist. Yes, I'm as dumb as a rock. If only everyone was a moronic "anti-racist" like me the world would be a wonderful place and blacks and whites would hold hands every day and sing "Ebony and Ivory" together. Edited by: Don Wassall

StarWars

Mentor
Yep, we're all evil racists here. Move along. Don, you should make J.B. Cash's articles more accessible because I don't think many new posters read his articles and understand the point of this site. Especially "The Racial Caste System in Sports."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When is this same troll going to give up? If you don't like this site I suggest you go to blackathlete.com or whatever. You will find it more to your liking. Not everyone in the world is a wigger like you.
For someone to spend so much time and energy coming on this site under multiple names shows you are a low life. By the way I loved your GlassJoe sign on and all the comments you left. About an hour after you left all those stupid comments in the boxing section Vitali Klitschko destroyed another American hope.Edited by: whiteathlete33

white is right

Hall of Famer
How many touches is he getting a game? He should be getting about 10 to 15 minimum. His load is that of Alstott under Chucky..
smiley21.gif
Edited by: white is right

backrow

Hall of Famer
not even, unfortunately. he had 4 shots to score (2 on the same drive) in the last game. let's hope this goes up. but from what we can observe so far, he is their 4th option at runningback, short yardage not included... even Jordan gets trash carries every game (and does terrible job at that, i was hoping that Peyton would get the closer job AT THE VERY LEAST)

foobar75

Master
We need to face the reality, unfortunately. Despite proving without a doubt that he deserves to be either a starting HB or part of a 2-back attack many teams use, he's indeed become the 4th option. He does appear to be the primary man for goal line and other short yardage situations, but that's not enough.

And sadly, Buckhalter/Moreno have started playing decent all of a sudden, which is a worst case scenario. I'm very much rooting for both of those guys to get injured in order for Peyton to once again get meaningful carries.Given the history of the running back situation in Denver and the physical nature of the game, I think we can count on those two guys missing some time, so Peyton will play more hopefully in Nov/Dec later in the year.

On the one hand, it's a sad ordeal that we need to root for other black players to get hurt in order for a deserving white player to get his shot. But this is life in the unjust and racist NFL, so if that's the way it has to be, well, so be it.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
To Foobar75: But is the Buckhalter/Moreno tandem playing better than Hillis would? I don't think so. Hillis started 3 1/2 games, so lets compare how Denver's "black power" crew is doing through the first 3.

Look at how Hillis was playing at the end of the season last year before getting hurt. He was progressing quite well. Hillis ran for 4.4 YPC in his first two games started, but then really found his grove and ran for 5.9 YPC against a good Jets defense and then 7.3 YPC against Kansas City in the game he got hurt. Hillis ran for 5 TDs in his 3 1/2 games started showing his ability to pound the ball into the endzone and even had a 100 yard receiving game last year. Hillis had 3- 19 yard runs in one game against a good Jets D. (Barry Sanders believe it or not never had more than 5- 30 yard runs in an entire season, the record for 30 yard runs in a season was Jim Brown's 7 until DeAngelo Williams had 8 last year.)

Lets look at Buckhalter this year. Buckhalter is playing well no doubt, but isn't the all round back Hillis is. Buckhalter ran for 5.8 YPC against the Cinci D in his first game (not as good as running for 5.9 YPC against the Jets D last year). Buckhalter has run for 8.4 YPC against the crap Cleveland D and 7.7 YPC against a crap Oakland D. Buckhalter only has one rush TD and 3 receptions in 3 games though. Buckhalter is going to come back to earth eventually, and whose to say that Hillis- with the way he was improving last season- wouldn't be helping Denver to win even better.

Knowshon Moreno: Moreno has run for 4.4 YPC against a crap Cleveland D and 4.3 YPC against a crap Oakland D. He has just one TD and two receptions. He has been immediately become "the guy" in Denver as a rookie, overtaking former starter Hillis- despite being no faster, not as versatile and not having proved nearly as much at the NFL level. But a black hyped 12th pick overall, obviously will become "the guy" in this (N)ot F)or-Whites (L)eague right away. Seniority with a team and playing brilliantly mean absolutely nothing.

(Now here's the real disgusting part)
Lamont Jordan: He has 15 carries for 36 yards and his best YPC in any game this season was 2.7. Jordan has zero TDs or receptions. This guy was never really any good and has little upside at almost 31 years old, but McDaniels is a spineless coward and weasel. McDitz just won't stand up to the "black power movement" and play his best players.

So, 5.9 and 7.3 YPC, scoring TDs like hot cakes and being as good a receiving option as many starting WRs in the league isn't even enough to be a third option in this league if you're white. Wake up idiot DWFs!

Riddlewire

Master
After watching today's game, it has become apparent that Peyton's career as a runningback is over. McDouche has decided that he is only good as a blocker and on special teams.
It's not all bad, though. My last reason for ever watching an NFL game is gone. I can get my Sundays back now.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree, the NFL just disgusts me. Systematic racism to such an extreme level is disturbing to say the least. The league average for YPC is about 4 per carry. Hillis 5 YPC (improving to 5.9 and 7.3 in his last two games started), scoring TDs like hotcakes and catching the ball and making guys miss after the catch like a slot WR (in his 100 yard receiving game) isn't enough to even get a single touch in this league. Play like a Pro Bowler and get demoted to fourth string and maybe even whitewashed from the league completely if you're white. Disturbing isn't even a strong enough word to describe this kind of hate against people of my skin color.
smiley19.gif

The best career YPC for RBs with 7,500 career rush yards or more in the NFL:
1. Jim Brown: 5.2
2. Barry Sanders: 5.0

Compare to Peyton Hillis: 5.0 (as a starter), but he'll never get a shot to even start again let alone make the HOF.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well if the Redskins fire Zorn, hire Shanahan. He pulls a few strings trades for Hillis magically whitens up the Redskins with Peyton and Clinton Portis getting equal time at rb, they couldmake a playoff run kinda like the Falcons or Dolphins. But i highly doubt it. I try to stay optimistic but im afraid i will eventually end up like some members on this site and no longer tune in to the NFL.

foobar75

Master
OK, as someone who's been a member of CF for over a year and well aware of all the issues regarding the outright discrimination against white players in the NFL, I still have to ask: Why are white RBs not allowed to carry the ball in the NFL? What would happen if we had 1 or 2? Is the caste establishment afraid that the numbers could grow from 1-2 to one day half the RBs in the league being white? And would that then start a resurgence at the HS/College levels, whereby more white players start playing those taboo positions, and within 20 years, the league becomes majority white?

It boggles the mind that virtually everyone in charge (owners, GMs, coaches) are white, and yet they openly are screwing their own race. You wouldn't expect these questions to come from someone who's been here for a while, but I'm so frustrated that maybe I need another reminder as to why this happening.

I'm so angry about what has been done to Peyton Hillis after watching today's game, that I'm looking for some answers. How can people be so brainwashed as to not see what's going on here?

Borussia

Guru
Foobar, that is a somewhat complex question, but the fundamental reason is because the people that control the mass media and corporate conglomerates greatly benefit by promoting all things black/minority. In a nutshell, the new religion of America is multiculturalism and it is not in their interest for young White males (and females) to have high self esteem and to identify as 'white' collectively.
This would lead to the obvious conclusion that we don't need multiculturalism and thus, don't need these many colored hordes here either.

The most powerful lobby in the US is the pro-Jewish lobby and their basic premise is: 'is it good for us jews?'
If it is, they will actively promote and back it.
If it is not, they will use any methods available to portray it in a negative light or simply pretend it does not exist.

Sports is a key aspect of their agenda, as is music and I'm sure you can plainly see what is promoted in music nowadays. Sports? same thing.
They have to be a bit more creative and nuanced when it comes to sports because Whites pretty much dominate everything save the sprinting events in track the world over.
So..enter in ESPN. A TV station.
Who controls the media again? There you go.

Let me add as well that there are plenty of White scum who care only for money and will actively embrace the Caste agenda (anti-White) because if one promotes the caste system, one becomes successful and rich. If you don't, you seriously risk becoming demonized and thus, potentially poor.

An oversimplification, but this is the thesis in a nutshell.

The education, music, media and corporate industries are 100% the same too.
Multiculti = good

White = bad

This is all you really need to know.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Correll Buckhalter is out this week with an injury. Maybe now Hillis will get 2 carries on Sunday instead of 1.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Borussia I am with Foobar 75. I am not entirely sold on the power the Multiculturalist / Isreali Puppet Master consipracies have. If they were all powerfull they crush this very site like an unwanted insect. So far they have not. When will they? I think never.

mark b.

There are so many theories as to why there are no white RBs or WRs in the NFL to speak of,and ther is probably some validity to almost all of them. I personally don't but into the anti-jewish rhetoric. How many coaches and general managers are jewish? Here is my theory. When intergration started in the south I was a sophmore in high school. 1969 to be exact. The racial makeup of the school was about 50-50 the first year. By the time I graduated in 1972 it was 80% black and 20% white. During that 3 year period there were literally 100s of private schools started throughout the south. Since my wife coaches varsity girls basketball and my twin boys play basketball and baseball at a private school I've made it a point to notice when the school was started. Most were started in the early days of intergration. So many of the great white athletes went to private schools. I can tell you that you are not usually going to get noticed at a private school unless the school is giagantic which most aren't. That puts white athletes at a great disadvantage as far as getting noticed by recruiters unless it's a small college. Most NFL players come from high profile division 1 schools. When recruiters and coaches go to these large schools all they see for the most part are black players. Perception becomes reality even when it's wrong. The few white athletes that are left at these large schools either play sports that blacks don't[ soccer, baseball,tennis,field hockey,lacrosse,cross country,ect...]or they play football and get slotted to some position like kicker,center, offensive lineman, and if they are real lucky QB or tightend. Once again perception becomes reality. And remember, all things being equal the black kid is always going to get the nod at RB,WR, and even QB now. To make matters worse, the media in all forms perpetuates this whole problem by their love affair with black players of all sports. Does anyone really think anybody cares if Peyton Hillis makes it or not. Certainly not the coaches or media. For every one Peyton Hillis or Brian Lenard there are 100 black RBs waiting in the wings with their willing accomplices in the form of coaches and media. The worst part of all is that most white people believe that blacks are superior even if you give them all the facts to the contrary. I've been arguing this with black and white people for the last 40 years, and that's long before there was any caste football site. The best hope is that Rush Limbaugh will buy the Rams, blacks on the team will not want to play for him and quit, he will get all white players, they'll win the super bowl, and the caste system will be destroyed forever.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

mark b.

maybe I should have said when freedom of choice started which was around
1966. There was tons of white flight to newly started private schools which depleted a tremendous amount of talent from formerly large white high schools. I witnessed it first hand.I'm not saying that is the only problem, but I do think it is a large part of the problem

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another sad aspect to this whole shift was that the colleges coaches in the South dismissed the talent coming from the private schools, which was essentially the same talent that had been coming from the public schools, all white. They (Southern coaches) made this decision at roughly the same time they started going after black players in large numbers. Johnny Vaught spoke to this in 1975.

This is an exerpt from the 1975 Ole Miss.

"Interviewer: Do you think the institution of private schools in Mississippi has hurt the quality of athletes in the state?

Vaught</span>: I don't think there's any
doubt that the quality of athletes in the state has gone down. I'm not
exactly sure what the reason is. I believe the Academy organization has
taken away some from the competitive football we had in the past in
public schools. I don't think there is any doubt about this. They are
not getting the training and coaching in the academies that they're
getting in the public schools.

Interviewer: The competition is . . .

Vaught</span>: Not as Good."

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=687&amp;KW=Vaught&amp;title=1975-interview-with-coach-span-classhighlightvaught-span

So you had a shift away from white players in general, coupled with a spurning of private school players (which has never gotten any better). This led to some really crappy 1970s teams in Mississippi, and I'm sure elsewhere in the South.