Paul Malagnaggi

sunshine

Mentor
Interesting article on this 5-7 140 pounder in todays New York Times. They say he is flashy as all get out and gets fans to boo him. Quick and feisty. 19-0. Is he the next big thing.? One problem, he has had numerous hand injuries. Anyone seen this Italian -American fight?

G

sunshine said:
Interesting article on this 5-7 140 pounder in todays New York Times. They say he is flashy as all get out and gets fans to boo him. Quick and feisty. 19-0. Is he the next big thing.? One problem, he has had numerous hand injuries. Anyone seen this Italian -American fight?
I have he's pretty good and has been calling out Bojado for a while . They are right about his attitude he gets fans to hate him hence more people want to see him get Ko'd .Edited by: fistfighter

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
fistfighter wrote: "I have pretty good and has been calling out Bojado for a while . They are right about his attitude he gets fans to hate him hence more people want to see him get Ko'd whi."

What language is this supposed to be written in? Esperanto?
smiley36.gif

moose

Guru
I have seen him fight and he has some good skills and could be champion if he stays injury free