Pacers in strange position

G

All of their problems are because of blacks, but the owner wants radical change, which almost certainly means, the whitest starting 5 in the league will become much blacker.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3283247

Note also Jermaine O'Neal is never healthy enough to play, yet another problem due to a black player that will almost certainly mean the white players on the Pacers will have to be traded away to bring in well behaved blacks who can play.

This is pretty unusual even for the NBA.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nevada,

how've the Pacers looked with their whiter line-up? i've not watched much NBA stuff this year. i have been a big fan of Travis Deiner and Troy Murphy for a LONG time, and i'm especially glad to see Travis finally getting a chance.

has Dunleavy finally started playing big time basketball? he's always had the talent and the skill, but he's never put it together for some reason.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Almost every time I've looked at the box scores from Pacer games recently I notice good play from Dunleavy and Foster and solid play from the other two white guys Deiner and Murphy.

However, the black bench seems to shoot about 35% on average from the floor and they are the ones hurting the team. Will the white idiot fans notice or blame whitey!

guest301

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Almost every time I've looked at the box scores from Pacer games recently I notice good play from Dunleavy and Foster and solid play from the other two white guys Deiner and Murphy.

However, the black bench seems to shoot about 35% on average from the floor and they are the ones hurting the team. Will the white idiot fans notice or blame whitey!

Blame whitey as usual even though the white guys with the possible exception of Danny Granger are the best players on the team.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I can't blame the fans, it's like going to the zoo, if there aren't any animals there then you are going to be disappointed.
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I can't blame the fans, it's like going to the zoo, if there aren't any animals there then you are going to be disappointed.
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif