Opinions on White+Mixed Couples

StarWars

Mentor
DWFan said:
this board's content is tightly focused on discrimination against whites and football. That is what is documented here, but to see what's happening you HAVE to see the focus and then try to understand how it's a part of a larger system.

Exactly. This is why we cannot back down or concede anything. The caste system in sports is not just relevant to sports. It stems from an all-out cultural marxist attack on the white race. When we allow things such as race-mixing and illegal immigration we lose the little grip we have on what used to be America. I believe we will prevail, though, in time.

When it gets personal, and your beliefs force you to make decisions based on a code of ethics, you find out what your real priorities are. Most of us here want the preservation of the white race, and America if possible. God will guide us.

My belief in the caste system is not wishful thinking. I did not choose to believe this because I am a conservative also. What happened in my case was the caste system opened my eyes to political correctness, cultural marxism, and the new world order. Mark, maybe this will help you also.

Mark, next time you see a white runningback you like, watch him dissapear. So conveniently. No Remember the Titans mixing here. We are that runningback. We will disappear.

Wakeup. It is 2009, there is no racism. Just reality. The racial lines are still there. There are stll sides to this war. White people just can't see it anymore.
smiley19.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
lost said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Thanks to Don & my good CF brethren for taking the gloves off on/for ebony-phile trolls!
smiley32.gif
Im still new to this site dixie. but Do you guys have a lot of trouble with trolls??

Lost, thanks for joining our ranks. Don & some of the other CF vets would better know the frequency of troll infestations, but I see some occasional trolls...whom Don quickly gives the boot!
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It seems like once a week we have some idiot come on pretending to be black.  It looks like the same person as well.

Paleocon

Guru
MarkMadsenCANdance said:
Okay. Have fun back in the 1800s with your lynchings and slavery.

The medieval period suits me better, but any time prior to the 14th and 16th Amendments would be okay too.

DixieDestroyer said:
lost said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Thanks to Don & my good CF brethren for taking the gloves off on/for ebony-phile trolls!
smiley32.gif
Im still new to this site dixie. but Do you guys have a lot of trouble with trolls??

Lost, thanks for joining our ranks. Don & some of the other CF vets would better know the frequency of troll infestations, but I see some occasional trolls...whom Don quickly gives the boot!
smiley2.gif
Thanks dixie!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by: lost

Paleocon said:
MarkMadsenCANdance said:
Okay.  Have fun back in the 1800s with your lynchings and slavery.
<div></div>
<div></div>The medieval period suits me better, but any time prior to the 14th and 16th Amendments would be okay too. 
Yea! that would be great! but with my luck i'd get hit by the bobonic plague the first day
smiley36.gif
!