"Operation Repo" on truTV or Operacion...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
WTF is this garbage?! They're acting but for the most part there aren't doing a good job of it.

And who wants to watch a show that features an ugly obese goblin broad in Sonia? Infinite yuckkk... An example of "brown pride" - I wonder? Browns are competing with blacks for who will be crowned with the honor of "most obese." Good luck to both groups! Eat heartily.

I did think it was funny when Matt, the White guy, said "When I got the call I was sitting down eating my favorite food - Tacos. They build better muscles (and then he flexed his biceps)." That was about the only funny thing in the several hour marathon yesterday. I definitely sensed an anti-White male tilt to the program.

Classic Sheepletainment. The television is one big, mind-control device. "Reality shows" -- which almost always feature the obligatory non-stop screaming of everyone -- is psychological warfare that only seeks to create unhealthy viewers; "warp" them in fact.

If you were captured by the enemy, put in a room and forced to listen to these psy-ops that is "reality" TV, what would you do? Say they slipped a loaded-gun into your secure room -- would you put yourself out of your misery? Endless bickering and screaming could drive me to just that.