one more starter in SEC this year

referendum

Mentor
Based primarily on Col Rebs team reports, I've trying to piece together the entire amount of white starters in college football, by conference, and skill position. In 2007 I found 60 starters on SEC teams, this year 61. Last year 25 offensive non-linemen, this year 21. Amazingly, there are 3 starting WR's, 1 RB, and 6 TE's this year, (assuming the white guy wins the TE at Auburn). Thought I'd get one of the worst conferences out of the way first.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The SEC is dreadfully pro-Caste and anti-white. It is a gloomy job to go through those rosters and do previews. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Whites starting at TE in the SEC, even these days, is not exactly a rarity.

LSU and Auburn continue to bring in promising White TE prospects. Mississippi State has been alright in this area as well.

Georgia, however, has gotten darker at that position. Even if Tripp Chandler starts for them this year, I expect a couple of blacks to be in the rotation and 1 of them will probably start next year when Tripp is no longer with the program.

Florida has been disappointing in this area.

Tennessee (Jason Witten!) has been good as well in this area, although, with Phil Fulmer, you never know if Whites will be barred from this position in the future.

I hope that some of these White TE's gain a solid amount of yards receiving and FLATTEN some bruthas (while running with the ball and also while blocking) like Hester did last year!! That was priceless; he EXPOSED them! Edited by: Deadlift