Ohio inter racial dating

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
smiley36.gif
I'm not picking on you, it's just that periodically there's an upsurge in posts trying to skirt the rule against racial slurs. As enlightened white men we have the ability to express ourselves brilliantly and make any point we want to with wit, discretion and subtlety.
smiley2.gif

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
smiley36.gif
I'm not picking on you, it's just that periodically there's an upsurge in posts trying to skirt the rule against racial slurs. As enlightened white men we have the ability to express ourselves brilliantly and make any point we want to with wit, discretion and subtlety.
smiley2.gif

Totally agree. Kudos to that!!!
smiley32.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Maybe on the second date (because the third date is the one where you seal the deal) the white guy should just show up wearing saggy pants and in an Escalade with rented rims, and sprinkle his language with a dash of "yo" and a pinch of "hell nah" and a couple of "baby gurl"s and a "shiiiii**" or two.

If she likes the change then you know she's not good for you.

If she slaps you and walks away, that's a good thing.

Just make sure you catch her before she leaves (or the police arrive), to tell her it's a joke.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
eminem?

I know it is in jest, but please refrain from the racial slurs. We are better than that. Don't act like a N.......

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
GiovaniMarcon said:
Well, as has been said, it is a free country and people can do whatever (or whomever] they want, but it's pretty sad how a lot of white women who willingly bed down with other races -- again, their choice, whatever -- sooner or later want to come back to bedding down with white men, and they (the white women) act all shocked and indignant to discover that no white man wants them anymore.

These white women feel it's okay to exercise their right to choose who they want to have sex with, but feel that the white men they previously rejected shouldn't have the right to say "they can keep you, thanks and don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Giovanni my friend, that is why I have invented a little thing I like to call "the n*gger test". Let me explain now what exactly "the n*gger test" is. For example, when I was single, if I met a girl somewhere and we had some general conversation throughout the course of the evening. Ok, great, now say everything is going well and we are making a good connection. Then out of nowhere, I use the word "n*gger" in any random sentence and I watch closely for her facial expression and reaction to what I just said. If she gets all huffy and calls me a racist, then I KNOW she's a pig and she potentially f*cks n*ggers. BUT, on the other hand, if she laughs and smiles like she would any ordinary joke, then she's good to go. The facial expression is actually more important than the verbal reaction. Trust me, I'm a pro at this. You cannot cheat on "the n*gger test".
smiley36.gif

All the information you need to know about her sexual history (racially anyway) can be determined with "the n*gger test". Women who get offended by that word "n*gger" have usually been brainwashed to some extent and cannot be trusted. You want the girl who laughs and smiles every time you drop the n-bomb. Now thats a keeper.

And that, gentlemen, is my speech of the day for you all.

That is quite ridiculous, but I will admit I laughed! It does rub me the wrong way when white girls have sex with black men especially out side of marriage. And I am fairly opposed to marriage between black and white b/c of the cultural differences and maybe the racial differences play a part as well.

Unfortunately, my GF who I have been going steady with for over a year now dated a black guy while she was in college in Canada. But she is a devout Catholic and never had sex with him, which is part of the reason they broke up. I actually didn't believe her at first, but she said I'll be able to tell she's a virgin if we get married.

I have told her my negative opinion of black culture (which she didn't hold against me) and b/c she is a sports fan, I showed her some articles on anti-white bias in sports, which she found interesting. She just graduated college last spring and has moved to Jersey with me, but we don't live together unfortunately.

Honestly it is tough not having sex with her, but that is very important to her. We do other things like make-out a lot. And if you guys saw my GF you guys might think she's not white. She is an eighth Huron Indian a quarter Egyptian and half Sicilian, quite dark, but very attractive!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteCB

Master
Honestly it is tough not having sex with her, but that is very important to her. We do other things like make-out a lot. And if you guys saw my GF you guys might think she's not white. She is an eighth Huron Indian a quarter Egyptian and half Sicilian, quite dark, but very attractive![/QUOTE]

Dam ToughJ. I could honestly never hold out like that. Good for you. If a chick told me she wants to get married before getting in the sack I'd tell her to hit the road! I have needs that need to be met. Making out all the time would just get me too horny. The only exception would be if she were extremely hot like a Carmen Electra or Eva Longoria or just basically a 10 or 9.5.
smiley2.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well Eva Longoria (as well as Vanessa Lengies, Vida Guerra, Carolina Ardohain or Josie Moran I'm not as high on Carmen Electra anymore) is one of the most beautiful women "I have ever seen." My GF is pretty damn hot herself though. We also have a lot of the same interests.

I have a ton of respect for her; it is so rare for beautiful women nowadays to say no to every smooth talking man who wants to lay them. She has let me get past making out to second base occasionally. At first I thought making out all the time would make it harder, but I have so much respect for her and she's a lot of fun to be with. I truly think more couples should wait (for third base and the home-run, now I'm using grade school terms lol) till marriage, it really makes it easier to work on the other parts of your relationship.

She's a bit younger than me 22 compared to 28, but now that she's done with college and has found a good job here in NJ, I think we might be ready to get married soon! I know she's as crazy about me as I am of her.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Idunno... Eva Longoria always struck me as somewhat shrill...

Eva Mendez is kind of hot, but she's got the whole psycho-drug-addict thing going on.

Jessica Alba has always been a good compromise.

Remember "Dark Angel"?

Yeah, me neither.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well I always thought Eva Longoria was a complete knockout. Tony Parker is one lucky dude. I have always been a fan of the dark Italian, Middle Eastern or Latin look. I'm Irish and Scottish, but most of the Irish girls don't turn me on the way the dark Italians and Latins do.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
No country for old men.

Menelik

Mentor

guest301

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
White Shogun said:
No country for old men.

I don't get it.

I don't get it either Menelik and speaking for myself I feel very stupid about it.
smiley2.gif
I know there is a hit movie that came out by that name last year which I was thinking about renting this weekend. Maybe it has something to do with that movie. Shogun, the ball is in your court. Solve the mystery.

KG2422

Mentor
I guess I'm the only one who thinks dark women are ugly. I like fair women with blue or green eyes. No pigment envy here.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Menelik said:
White Shogun said:
No country for old men.

I don't get it.

I don't get it either Menelik and speaking for myself I feel very stupid about it.
smiley2.gif
I know there is a hit movie that came out by that name last year which I was thinking about renting this weekend. Maybe it has something to do with that movie. Shogun, the ball is in your court. Solve the mystery.

Times have changed. A black man and a woman are front runners for President of the United States, and their only opponent is a white man who wants to give America to the Mexicans. Race mixing is acceptable and gay marriage is practically legal. White men are scorned, mocked and ridiculed on television and movies. Blacks rape and murder almost at will but no one can say anything about it for fear of repercussion. Our industries are moving overseas or have been bought by foreign companies. What companies remain import foreign workers to replace Americans. Blacks and Hispanics are accorded special privileges in hiring for the jobs that are left. Guys are talking about 'making out' with girlfriends, something I haven't done in years. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of California.

No country for old men.

Tom Iron

Mentor
InfamousOne,

Explain yourself please. I don't know what you mean.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
guest301 said:
Menelik said:
White Shogun said:
No country for old men.

I don't get it.

smiley2.gif

Times have changed. A black man and a woman are front runners for President of the United States, and their only opponent is a white man who wants to give America to the Mexicans. Race mixing is acceptable and gay marriage is practically legal. White men are scorned, mocked and ridiculed on television and movies. Blacks rape and murder almost at will but no one can say anything about it for fear of repercussion. Our industries are moving overseas or have been bought by foreign companies. What companies remain import foreign workers to replace Americans. Blacks and Hispanics are accorded special privileges in hiring for the jobs that are left. Guys are talking about 'making out' with girlfriends, something I haven't done in years. And Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governor of California.

No country for old men.

Mystery solved.

Tom-

We went from ohio interracial dating to making out, GF's "black test", to what race of girls are hot, to obama and hillary ...

And that was the most depressing thing i've read in a while White Shogun. Because its all true.
smiley5.gif

johnnyboy

Guru
i don't have a huge problem with interacial dating anymore. i thought about it and you know, i think everyone should be able to date whomever they want to. the problem i have is with white girls who date blacks AND fit all the stereotypes of white girls that date blacks but refuse to acknowledge that fact.

why white girls date blacks...

1. they're poor and they live in black neighborhoods. 99.9 percent of black neighborhoods are "poor" neighborhoods. if all the guys are black then there's really little else to date.

2. they went to a "black" highschool. i.e. Long Beach Poly (in southern CA).

3. they're fat...dudes trust me on this. like 90 percent of the w girls with blacks are ATLEAST moderately overweight and can't get the popular white boy to date them so they go with the loud black boy who is pushing real hard to get with her bc blacks LOVE white girls (see NFL).

4. father issues...they either are rebelling or the dad isn't imposing himself as a parent enuff and therefore doesn't get respect. a lot of fathers could prevent there kids from dating "gangsta" types from the get go but they are too lax in their parenting and by the time they act its too late. their little girl is already mind f**ked.

5. their families don't place enough importance on education or building wealth. smart white girls from parents with money don't tend to date the hip hop ghetto type guys.

cheers

whiteCB

Master
johnnyboy said:
3. they're fat...dudes trust me on this. like 90 percent of the w girls with blacks are ATLEAST moderately overweight and can't get the popular white boy to date them so they go with the loud black boy who is pushing real hard to get with her bc blacks LOVE white girls (see NFL).

cheers

Amen to #3 brother!!! I've seen this senario played out dozens of times. A big ol' fat white bitch with a black guy and the funniest part is that the black guy is skinny as hell! lol. Oh my God I actually turn my head to the side so they don't see me laughing at this redicuously odd looking situation. Here you have a white girl sooooo FAT I think if she were on top the skinny black guy would get smoothered to death. I've just honestly come to the conclusion that black guys just liek it white no matter if its 200 or even 300 lbs. If its white then its alllrrighttt! Kind of like the kinky craze some white men have with those Asian chicks and I know some of you got that Asian fever!! Admit guys!
smiley2.gif

Iron

Guru
I know theirs this consensus that white women who swim the dark ocean are fat ugly behomoths but the majority of white women i see with Black men are in fact reasonably attractive and middle class looking.I dont think white women can help it as i genuinly believe the majority of them are more attracted to non white men not only Black but Indian,mixed race,Latino aswell.Its genetically predispositioned,so it dos'nt nescersarily make them race traiters. They've been doing it for generations too,so the usual folly of media brainwashing can be put aside as that was nay a factor in the Victorian era,even amonst royalty or the nineteenth century when thousands of white women were turned on by Jack Johnson who personified their fantasys of the all Black conquering mandingo man.The Jewish media picked up on this weakness and used it as a weapon against White gentile society as they have other weaknesses within whites.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Iron,

Are you single? If so, test your theory by going out in blackface. Don't forget to rub some fried chicken grease on your face, arms and neck. You want to be as "authentic" as possible.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Iron,

Are you single? If so, test your theory by going out in blackface. Don't forget to rub some fried chicken grease on your face, arms and neck. You want to be as "authentic" as possible.

I have to admit, even being a moderate on this site, that is very funny! If I was still single I might try it...as Borat says........................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ....not!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins