Obama leads among Hispanics

Bart

Hall of Famer
Well, McCain is in for an uphill battle. The blacks and hispanicsare joining forces, andthose voting for Obama will have their numbers inflated drastically because of voter fraud. McCain is hated by conservatives, and many people feel he is too old. John has been veering to the right lately, but most Republicans are well aware of his track record and are not enthused. He looks like death warmed over, and that doesn't help him either. The Oprafied American women will do their duty and vote for BO in record numbers. Get ready for hail to the chief played in hip-hop style.

[url]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/07/poll_obama_has. php[/url]

Poll: Obama Has Large Lead Among Hispanics

Results of the Pew Hispanic Center survey show Obama with 66 percent of the Hispanic vote to McCain's 23 percent.

Edited by: Bart

I don't care. I will not sing, "lift every voice."

Note that McCain continues to pander to the darker races, despite their total support for the half-caste. How about changing your policies to appeal to the White voter, i.e. no amnesty, a border wall, deportation of illegals, no more wars for Israel, no special rights for queers, ending affirmitive action and forced integration, etc, etc?

The White vote is still what decides American elections, even after decades of brown invasion. Ms. Rodham figured that out, but way too late.