Obama Amnesty Decree

Well, it happened. After all those "close call" attempts to get it through via a bill it comes in the back door by unilateral dictatorial decree. Citizenship is now officially worthless.

http://www.khou.com/news/Obama-admi...to-younger-illegal-immigrants--159201065.html

"Under the administration plan, illegal immigrants will be immune from deportation if they were brought to the United States before they turned 16 and are younger than 30, have been in the country for at least five continuous years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or earned a GED or served in the military. They also can apply for a work permit that will be good for two years with no limits on how many times it can be renewed."

Any doubts about the future of the American Republic can be put to rest. Our Marxist, jew-controlled puppet is now simply forcing through the death of White America. Devaluation of citizenship, no rule of law, no shared culture or national vision, unsustainable welfare nanny statism, all the warning signs of imminent collapse are there. We're heading toward the death of America and the pace is accelerating.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, it happened. After all those "close call" attempts to get it through via a bill it comes in the back door by unilateral dictatorial decree. Citizenship is now officially worthless.

Any doubts about the future of the American Republic can be put to rest. Our Marxist, jew-controlled puppet is now simply forcing through the death of White America. Devaluation of citizenship, no rule of law, no shared culture or national vision, unsustainable welfare nanny statism, all the warning signs of imminent collapse are there. We're heading toward the death of America and the pace is accelerating.

Run Stuffing, you are correct.

Quote from the puppet in chief: "Let’s be clear, this is not amnesty, this is not immunity, this is not a path to citizenship, this is not a permanent fix. This is the right thing to do."

Interpretation: Let me lie to you once again, this is more than amnesty, this is not lawful, this is not going to matter to you because you have been brainwashed, this will not be the last time I lie to you or abuse my power and get away with it. This is the right thing to do in order for me and my masters to accomplish our goals.

The figure they are throwing out about who will "benefit" from this "easing of immigration laws" is around 800,000. That means it is probably around 2-3 million. They'll figure out a way to let all 20 million of them in without us having a say. This kind of flagrant violation of law should help wake up a few more Whites.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
0b0ng0 is a utter, total traitor to the Republic. However, he's doing the bidding of his PTB/Globalist masters to the letter...destroying the last remains of the Constitutional Republic, the middle class and the White race. :mad2:

However, it's good to see some fighting spirit (left) in Arizona...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/polit...er-obamas-immigration-announcement-outrageous

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...f-arpaio-reacts-to-illegal-immigration-change

All tough talk and no action. The mainstream right has compromised on the issue of immigration and the traditional chararcter of the nation and they can't go back. There is no stopping this train wreck of a nation. Articles of impeachment should be drawn up but by who? They are all puppets.

I thought that the Republicans could use the issue of jobloss to strike back at this move. But that would rock the racial boat so they won't. This move by Obama is actually a masterful stroke, they will create more democratic voters by bringing in the non-whites that vote 90% for them AND they will put more people out of work with the increased competition--people out of work vote for the party that provides jobless benefits. So the Democrats just created a whole new voting bloc to help them win. Not that it makes much difference what party wins and this issue illustrates that.

My first thought was that BHO has just lost the Black vote.

Europe

Mentor
They haven't been deporting that many people anyway so this isn't going to change what they have already been doing. Bush deported many fewer people than Clinton per year.

It's kind of funny that the same week Obama announces Time had a cover story on illegal immigrants and how they are Americans. Talk about the media being an arm of the govt.

The Hock

Master
Laws? We don't need no stinking laws!

I ride my bicycle to work often. There's a nice shortcut along a creek I sometimes take where I'm trespassing on city property. A lot of people do it, although a citation is possible. The other day I was on the trail and spotted a couple cops walking the trail (probably to check on homeless parolees that camp by the creek). I discreetly flipped a U on my bike and went back around another longer way. I had to really hustle to get to work on time. But now, thanks to our wonderful half-Kenyan, I can just keep going. If the cops hassle me and ask me for ID I'll just say I don't have any I'm an illegal immigrant, so you can't use the unjust trespassing law to deny me my dream of getting to work on time.

Please Senors, I'm just trying to better my life.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
The only thing that could be worse is if this appplied was soley to black africans! At the latin people have a higher regard for civility and proud culture than negros.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer