O.J. Simpson Removed?

In Buffalo, a petition drive is underway to remove O.J. Simpson from the Buffalo Bills "Ring of Fame." The petition has over 1500 signatures so far. Do a google search for details.

The man behind the petition is named Jeff Bryski who says: "He's an embarrassment to the stadium. He's an embarrassment to the community, and that wall up there is supposed to be for respectable people."

Recently I glanced at an SI issue. Ravens LB Ray Lewis was on the cover and described as the most popular man in Baltimore. Lewis was arrested for murder several years ago, but agreed to testify against his companions who were acquitted.

Don wrote on the Forum a few weeks ago that the NFL is filled with thugs, clowns, and poseurs. Does O.J. not belong? I read years ago that the Pro Football Hall of Fame had decided to keep Simpson in the HOF despite his murder trial and the civil judgement that found him liable. Will the Bills take him off their "Ring of Fame?"

white is right

Hall of Famer
That really isn't a groundswell. I suspect Simpson is probably still treated as one of their own in Buffalo. Really Buffalo was the only area with a white majority that stuck with the juice. Buffalonians tend to have a paranoid view of the world. They hate Toronto NYC and Albany....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right