NY Times: Florida Ex-Senator Pursues Claims of Saudi Ties to Sept. 11 Attacks

werewolf

Hall of Famer
How much more of an insider can you be than Senator Graham? - unless they got Bush or Cheney or little Barryetta to come right out and say, "Yeah, of course we lied about everything - 911, Iraq, Osama", every f'ing thing" - Whenever we open our mouths we're lying"... but then anyone with a brain knew that already. How much more of an insider can you be - and still a top official in the now totally politicized and corrupt FBI blew him off when he asked some questions and told him to "get a life".

Incidentally, I knew a former head of the FBI indirectly. His last name rhymed with "me". He hated negroes with a passion, but then so does anyone with common sense, including decent negroes.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I can't help but think that these reports of Saudi involvement (which was clear to the alternative media shortly after 9-11) is smokescreen so that Israel is not fingered for their involvement. Maybe the Powers That Be know that too many people are aware of the 9-11 truth that they have to start pinning the blame on someone? Enter Saudi Arabia?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I can't help but think that these reports of Saudi involvement (which was clear to the alternative media shortly after 9-11) is smokescreen so that Israel is not fingered for their involvement. Maybe the Powers That Be know that too many people are aware of the 9-11 truth that they have to start pinning the blame on someone? Enter Saudi Arabia?

Yes, of course, they've been trying to confuse the issue and pin the rap on Saudi Arabia for a long time, like Michael Moore in his Weinstein bros. movie, "911". The point here, though, is now even the most insider of the insiders is admitting that the official 911 story was a lie, something I've been telling people since day one. One step at a time. Saudi Arabia - the House of Saud (Saul) - is a USSA zio-butt buddy.

Matra2

Master
Yes, Saudi Arabia seems to be out of favour at the moment with USG. It can't just be Obama as he's just a hired PR man.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have an interesting relationship. Officially there are no relations between them and they hate each other's guts yet when it comes to the big picture in the Middle East - especially when Iran and Syria are involved - the two supposed enemies more often than not end up on the same side.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Yes, Saudi Arabia seems to be out of favour at the moment with USG. It can't just be Obama as he's just a hired PR man.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have an interesting relationship. Officially there are no relations between them and they hate each other's guts yet when it comes to the big picture in the Middle East - especially when Iran and Syria are involved - the two supposed enemies more often than not end up on the same side.

Likewise "ISIS".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nigZzgf4Y

Nelson

They believe in keeping spares of everything so one thing can be used to camouflage or decoy another -- and it's happening all the time in the endless kabuki of amerikan poly-ticks!