Number of White Players Compared to Last Year

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
With Leonardfan going over all the white athletes that made rosters this year, I decided to compare it to the numbers from last year. Here are the results I got.

Arizonna Cardinals 2008: 14, 2009: 14 Same number as last year. Three white WR's are compensated by an all-black defense with Francisco getting cut.

Atlanta Falcons 2008: 18, 2009: 18 Same number as last year.

Baltimore Ravens 2008: 15, 2009: 16 6 white defensive players on the roster this year. Flacco will probably be behind an all-sumo line this year besides Birk.

Buffalo Bills 2008: 19, 2009:19 Same as last year. Increase in white O-Linemen compensated for by releasing some white defenders.

Carolina Panthers 2008: 16, 2009:16 Not much change for the Panthers.

Chicago Bears 2008:13, 2009: 11
smiley11.gif
Lovie continues his racist policies in Chicago.

Cincinnati Bengals 2008: 12, 2009: 16 An increase of four for the
Cincinnati Bungles.

Cleveland Browns 2008: 15, 2009: 14 Pretty much the same.

Dallas Cowboys 2008: 15, 2009: 17 Two white starters on defense this year.

Denver Broncos 2008: 18, 2009: 15 All-black defense. Unless Larsen plays any LB this year. Stokely and Hillis are bright spots.

Detroit Lions 2008: 15, 2009: 14 Look for this team to lose 13 games again this year.

Green Bay Packers 2008: 22, 2009: 24 The Packers are the whitest team in the league this year with probable 10 whites starting and 24 white players overall. Should contend this year.

Houston Texans 2008: 16, 2009: 19 A nice increase in white players this year.

Indianapolis Colts 2008: 18, 2009: 22 Back up to where they were in 2007.

Jacksonville Jaguars: 2008 11, 2009: 12
smiley11.gif
Still almost as black as ever.

Kansas City Chiefs 2008: 13, 2009: 17 Nice improvement for the Chiefs.

Miami Dolphins 2008: 17 2009: 16 Still the same as last year. Only difference is one less white player and one more white WR.

Minnesota Vikings 2008: 18, 2009: 16 A decrease of two.
New England Patriots 2008: 22, 2009: 18 Only two white defensive players!

New Orleans Saints 2008: 17, 2009: 16 Still about the same here.

New York Giants 2008: 16, 2009: 14 Slowly decreasing downward. This team has two less than it did last year.

New York Jets 2008: 15, 2009: 18 Small increase here.

Oakland Raiders 2008: 17, 2009: 16 Doesn't really matter, this team will be as dysfunctional as ever this year. Nick Miller is the only bright spot on the team.

Philadelphia Eagles 2008: 14, 2009: 10
smiley11.gif
Tied for the blackest team in the league. The obese fat-ass Reid has done it this time.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2008: 12, 2009: 14 Believe it or not, the Steelers somehow got whiter this year a little.

San Diego Chargers 2008: 21, 2009: 14
smiley11.gif
A dropoff of seven. San Diego is fast becoming one of my least favorite teams besides Weddle and Rivers.

San Francisco 49ers 2008: 16, 2009: 15 Not much change from last year into this year.

Seattle Seahawks 2008: 17, 2009: 12
smiley11.gif
Jim Mora continues his blacks-only policies in Seattle.

St. Louis Rams 2008: 20, 2009: 17 Would have 18, but Carriker went on IR earlier.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2008: 13, 2009: 10
smiley11.gif
Not even a white QB.

Tennessee Titans 2008: 16, 2009: 14 Cut a lot of their white defensive players away.

Washington Redskins 2008: 14, 2009: 10
smiley11.gif
The Blackskins are gonna suck this year, no way they win very many games with this horrible team.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I did the math and overall we are down 13 white players this season! Of course injuries need to be factored into this but the league got slightly blacker again!!!!!!

We gained a few white receivers but the increase in sumos has offset this increase.Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteathlete33 said:
I did the math and overall we are down 13 white players this season! Of course injuries need to be factored into this but the league got slightly blacker again!!!!!!

We gained a few white receivers but the increase in sumos has offset this increase.
I actually counted 21 fewer whites...
smiley6.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We won't see an increase in white players until the first three rounds of the draft aren't so overwhelmingly black. It's always going to be an upset when a white player who is a free agent or drafted in the fourth round and lowerbeats out one ofthe "projects" who get the huge signing bonuses. Edited by: Don Wassall

Chargers were the big skew for sure.

Pollyanna

Guru
With most teams dwindling their white numbers, the NFL has managed to present a false example of black athleticism. The resulting parity in the league will make it impossible for any one team to dominate, as there won't be enough whites to offset the blundering, fumbling, missed catches, lack of tackling that happens with all chocolate teams. This year, we have Green Bay and Indianapolis with the most amount of whites, look to see them in the Superbowl.

When whites are removed from key positions in society, sports, academia and media, then the cultural Bolsheviks can argue the superiority of other colors. The NFL is a naked example of this principle.

Edited by: Pollyanna

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Almost all of the league's few relatively white friendly teams are among the best, or at least are competitive. I can't think of one that had say at least 20 whites that was bad. But every team has a black ethos with the league so distorted through its pandering to them. The white players from the majority white NFL of the '70s and earlier couldn't relate to today's players as the league is thoroughly a "black thang" in every way, from "leadership" style to mannerisms and style of play. Whites play second fiddle to blacks and conduct themselves accordingly, which means little to no individuality and strong personalities. Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Usually the formula for success in the NFL includes and all white or almost all white o-line and a white pocket quarterback. Anytime you have guys like Steve Hutchinson or Joe Staley on your offensive line you know the quarterback will be protected.

Over the past few years more and more white offensive linemen have been making the Pro Bowl. It is quite a difference from 10 years ago when you had almost all sumos.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Borussia

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
Usually the formula for success in the NFL includes and all white or almost all white o-line and a white pocket quarterback. Anytime you have guys like Steve Hutchinson or Joe Staley on your offensive line you know the quarterback will be protected.

Over the past few years more and more white offensive linemen have been making the Pro Bowl. It is quite a difference from 10 years ago when you had almost all sumos.

Great post, 100% correct.

Borussia

Guru
Don Wassall said:
Almost all of the league's few relatively white friendly teams are among the best, or at least are competitive.  I can't think of one that had say at least 20 whites that was bad.  But every team has a black ethos with the league so distorted through its pandering to them.  The white players from the majority white NFL of the '70s and earlier couldn't relate to today's players as the league is thoroughly a "black thang" in every way, from "leadership" style to mannerisms and style of play.  Whites play second fiddle to blacks and conduct themselves accordingly, which means little to no individuality and strong personalities. 

This is 100% on the mark.
(meant to quote this one, sorry about that).

rajuncajun

Guru
I will always be a Saints fan due to my heritage, but gonna pull all year for the Packers! Sure would be incredible to have them in the Super Bowl with a couple of more brothers in the lineup to get us past 10! As for bust of the year, it is hard to argue that all the media hype around Andre Smith made him a top 10 pick, one the Bengals are going to regret big time, now twice burned by the Smith's (Akili and Andre), what a joke seeing him on Hard Knocks......how about a little vetting a guy before you invest millions!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
rajuncajun, not to be ugly here, but exactly what is so important about the Saints being part of your heritage that you continue to follow a team with a proven anti-white record? I mean, why continue to support them when they could care less about white people like us and what we want to see on the field? Is it that your father or some other relatives told you he'd disown you if you quit being a Saints fan? That's about the only way your statement would make any sense to me, knowing that the Saints organization has little in common with me or my kind. Believe me, I knwo what it is like to be a die-hard team fan. When I became aware of the reality of the Caste System, I had to cut my ties with and support of a program that totally abandoned people like me. Yeah, it was dang hard to do, but the split had to come. This blind loyalty to Caste teams on the part of white fans, whether in the pros or college, has got to go if we are to ever improve things for white players.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
rajuncajun, not to be ugly here, but exactly what is so important about the Saints being part of your heritage that you continue to follow a team with a proven anti-white record? I mean, why continue to support them when they could care less about white people like us and what we want to see on the field? Is it that your father or some other relatives told you he'd disown you if you quit being a Saints fan? That's about the only way your statement would make any sense to me, knowing that the Saints organization has little in common with me or my kind. Believe me, I knwo what it is like to be a die-hard team fan. When I became aware of the reality of the Caste System, I had to cut my ties with and support of a program that totally abandoned people like me. Yeah, it was dang hard to do, but the split had to come. This blind loyalty to Caste teams on the part of white fans, whether in the pros or college, has got to go if we are to ever improve things for white players. 

I agree, until a few years ago, I always thought I would be a Bears fan, until I realized that I didn't need them any more. Once I understood they were JUST a hobby that I no longer enjoyed and that wasn't good for me, it was easy to make the decision to toss them in the trash. I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. No matter how many games or Superbowls they win in the future, I DON'T CARE. Just dump them rajuncajun, I promise that life will go on, and in fact it will be empowering.Edited by: Bear Backer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good points Col.Reb & BB. While I still follow the Falcons (to watch the stats of White players like "Matty Ice"), I stopped being a "fan" a few years ago. I stubbornly still pulled for the UGA Dawgs though...until this year. I'll keep an eye on White QBs & FB Chapas, but have finally decided to stop being their "fan" (which I'd been since a little kid). I'll be pulling for the Packers in the NFL & BYU, Wyoming & Wofford in college this year.

G

My hunch is that a spolight is about to be shone on the racial politics of the NFL. They try to hide it underneath their rhetoric of fairness, but they are facing pressure from us and from the blacks themselves who are greedy for more.

I understand why many here are not fans of NFL teams. I am not a fan either, but it didn't directly have to do about realizing the caste system. From a young age I was a fan of a team, then I switched allegiances and still pulled for another team. Then I just stopped liking any one NFL team, while still supporting my college team. This mostly had to do with the publicly funded stadiums, and the fact that the teams and players were over-hyped. I always had questions about why college and high school teams were whiter than NFL, but I didn't really delve too deep into it until a few years ago when I searched and found this site.

Anyway, the one thing I was thinking don't you think something we could do is still support or pretend to support teams and watch the games with other fans? While it can be hard to do at times, it is quite entertaining and you create hype for the white players. While I am not a fan of a team, I will be wearing this teams jersey and cheering on the white players, and blaming black players for bad plays. I find that my little way of sending a shock wave through the universe!Edited by: Electric Slide

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
While I am not a fan of a team, I will be wearing this teams jersey and cheering on the white players, and blaming black players for bad plays. I find that my little way of sending a shock wave through the universe!

I have started doing the same when I watch games with my brothers or my friends. I will call out all of the missed tackles, penalties, dropped passes by blacks. I also make sure to note how many of these average players are drafted in the first and second rounds verses good white players who go in late rounds or undrafted.

My other favorite thing to do is note all the fatties huffing and puffing after the first couple of plays. Its amazing that my friends don't make these observations without me pointing them out first.

Haha freethinker, good point about the huffing and puffing. I already have my line ready "d*mn, those defensive lineman look tired! I thought they payed these guys millions to stay in shape!"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
Anyway, the one thing I was thinking don't you think something we could do is still support or pretend to support teams and watch the games with other fans? While it can be hard to do at times, it is quite entertaining and you create hype for the white players. While I am not a fan of a team, I will be wearing this teams jersey and cheering on the white players, and blaming black players for bad plays. I find that my little way of sending a shock wave through the universe!

Chances are if you are on this site you are going to be in a position of watching games at someone's house or at the bar or get invited to games. I even get occasional business tickets. My take has always been to make it a platform for my anti-caste views. You can do that subtlely or more obvious.

You can cheer for whites like crazy. When they get a carry or make a catch or sack or INT, hoot and hollar like the DWF's do when some high profile black makes a play. You can criticize black players when they drop passes or miss tackles (which they do ALOT). When the inevitable criticism comes from someone about a white player, give them hell about it! And most of all rag on the announcers, they are the worst. Nobody likes them anyway.

When someone asks me what team I'm rooting for I always tell them the team with the most Irish guys on it. They sometimes ask: You mean Notre dame? Nope I-R-I-S-H. And by the way "Irish" includes guys with names like Urlacher, Vanden Bosch, Gradowski, and Flacco. If they don't pick it up by then.....

You can do the "I'm Irish and proud" thing, since you can't do "I'm white and proud" without getting arrested/fired/ or ostricized. But no one hassles you about being proud to be Irish/Italian/Polish or whatever. I just have an expansive view of Ireland which covers the territory from Ireland to the Caucaucus and Finland to Italy. My geography is bad but I know what an Irishman looks like. White skin, black, brown, blond or red hair. Brown, blue, or green, eyes.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Every afflete misses tackles. Even dwf favorite, Boob Sanders, who I believe has been injured for the fiftieth time in five years recently. He misses tackles sometimes. The only highlights they ever show of this overrated afflete is him flexing his muscles like a buffoon when he makes routine tackles.

When I watch games from an anti-caste perspective now, it makes me think how much of an idiot I was to believe black athletic supremecy crap. I've pointed out the huffing and puffing to my family, and they agree with me that they aren't in shape.

I can still cheer rabidly for the 'Huskers this year, they play a lot of white athletes, including FS Matt O'Hanlon and RB Rex Burkhead.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Andrew Lynch

Around the middle half of last year I started not hating the Packers. But this year, I really can't stand to call myself a Bears fan. I can't go out and support them just because they're the Home team. In fact, I want the Pack to win the Super Bowl as the whitest team in the league. If this site has done anything, it's made me look at the NFL as a whole, and not just one team.

Pollyanna

Guru
I go with the team that has the most white players. This year I purchased a Packers hat and will probably buy a Colts hat. I won't know which one to wear if they both make it to the Superbowl.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Houston has moved the same direction as the Packers the past two seasons. It would be nice to see the Texans get over the expansion team hump that has dogged them and make the playoffs this year. Also, Atlanta and Miami both made major makeovers from awful coal black rosters in 2007 to an above average number of white players in 2008 and became the two biggest Cinderella teams in the process, stunning just everyone by rising froman assumed repeat as bottom feedersto make the playoffs.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Houston finally has some exciting white players on their defense in Barwin, Cushing and some solid ones in Bulman and Busing.

if you add that to Walter, Anderson, Daniels and Casey, they make for an interesting team from our point of view.