notorious DWF fan bases (?)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
tenn_malebikini.jpg

White men acting like fools. Meanwhile white men are vilified and discriminated against in every level of society with little opposition.

e582cf5920ea4540ab67c85aa0e03e61.jpg

White men attacking other white men for no good reason. Meanwhile white genocide continues without much opposition.
Good points.

One could make a strong argument that White people deserve what they are getting when you see the buffoonish and boorish behavior of many of our brethren.

Matra2

Master
Seattle's 12th man asserts itself as one of contemporary America's strongest DWF fan-bases. USA Today reported yesterday, Russell Wilson had the best selling jersey of the 2014-15 season (followed by P. Manning).

morans.jpg

(painful irony of the Love it, or Leave it DWF)

For some reason I instantly thought of Seattle when I read the title but I'm not sure why. Maybe because it is whiter than most American cities and so it is just more noticeable when they are cheering for their black athletes.

BTW there's some disagreement about the guy holding the misspelt sign. Some say he was protesting Congressman Moran's opposition to the Iraq war hence the spelling. Others claim he was a lefty trying to make conservative Iraq war supporters look stupid - not that they needed much help in that regard. He could also be a genuine patriotard with the above explanations being nothing more than conservative counter-propaganda.

Matra2

Master
e582cf5920ea4540ab67c85aa0e03e61.jpg

White men attacking other white men for no good reason. Meanwhile white genocide continues without much opposition.

That looks an incident from Euro 2012 when Russian supporters parading through Warsaw were attacked by their Polish counterparts.

Pittsburgh leads the pack..

The embodied DWF. A cretin delivers his Steeler stand-up routine..

[video=youtube;6B0w0AZPPYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B0w0AZPPYo[/video]

Something that kills me personally.., When die-hard fans talk about (& revel) in their fan "rivalries". A sh-thead sitting at home on his couch crushing a bag of Cheese puffs, while a complete stranger, in another part of the country is beached on his couch doing the same thing, except rooting for the other team.. That's not really a rivalry, it's simpatico.

jaydeedubya

Please excuse my ignorance but can or will someone tell me what DWF stands for? I'm not familiar with the acronym.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Please excuse my ignorance but can or will someone tell me what DWF stands for? I'm not familiar with the acronym.

It stands for drunk white fan or delusional white fan.

jaydeedubya

Gotcha! Now i can read these threads with a little more clarity. And that does make sense since that is the predominant face in the crowd of most spring events in America nowadays. Blame it on the alcohol?

jaydeedubya

Gotcha! Now i can read these threads with a little more clarity. And that does make sense since that is the predominant face in the crowd of most sporting events in America nowadays. Blame it on the alcohol?
I meant sporting not spring but didn't know how to edit.

It stands for drunk white fan or delusional white fan.

Exercising a little artistic license, sometimes I use the 'D' for Deranged.
When I see grown superfans, driving around in vehicles completely decked out in Black & Gold, team flags waving, family schedules worked around dad's armchair quotabacking etc.. I assume it's a mild form of mental derangement. At the very least it's some kind of Peter Pan syndrome..

shirtlesssteelerguybr3.jpg

Welcome to extended adolescence. Don't look behind you terrible-towel twirler.. your civilization is collapsing back there.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Exercising a little artistic license, sometimes I use the 'D' for Deranged.
When I see grown superfans, driving around in vehicles completely decked out in Black & Gold, team flags waving, family schedules worked around dad's armchair quotabacking etc.. I assume it's a mild form of mental derangement. At the very least it's some kind of Peter Pan syndrome..

shirtlesssteelerguybr3.jpg

Welcome to extended adolescence. Don't look behind you terrible-towel twirler.. your civilization is collapsing back there.

Spot on. These booze swilling, cretinous louts are completely infatuated with the endless "smorgasbord" of mindless fluff spoonfed from the "sports" world, (controlled) "mainstream" media, "Hellyweird" & "Madiscum" Avenue.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
this guy is the definition of DWF to me, thankfully hes leaving youtube evidently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4Gc4QVPw0

Straight of the "Protocols" in terms of replacing wholesome God and country thinking with absolute swill via sports and other meaningless pastime pursuits.

Talk about turning the Goy's brains to mush. This guy actually believes that Koby or Jordan or any other chocolate sports figure actually matters in the bigger scheme of things.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
That putrid p@ntywafer punk is "CEO" of "JockSniffinF@990tW199ers" inc.

That video is fake. There's no way your gonna get a latino, black and wigger all together without one of the darker dudes stabbing or knock-out gaming Whitey.

DWF subset,.. What I refer to as the 'Love it, or Leave it DWF'. patriotic, hard-working 'Muricans.

morans.jpg

I believe KaeperDick is sincere in his recent criticism of American race relations.. It's a free country, more power to his protest.
What's killing me is the ire of the Love-it-or-Leave-It DWFs.. They're very forgiving of the routine domestic & drug abuse scandals, on the field cheap shots, etc.. But are going ham over KaeperDick's perceived lack of patriotism. It's viewed as a cardinal and divisive sin by the DWF hive, who seem numb to all the other NFL's divisive messaging (ie- celebrating Hispanic heritage exclusively).. My father-in-law stated he didn't like how KaeperDick was snubbing the military, but why would military care what KaeperDick thinks about foreign policy.. And it seems like there was little to no fan' moral outrage when Colin was accused of rape down in Miami not too long ago.. Who knows.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I believe KaeperDick is sincere in his recent criticism of American race relations.. It's a free country, more power to his protest.
What's killing me is the ire of the Love-it-or-Leave-It DWFs.. They're very forgiving of the routine domestic & drug abuse scandals, on the field cheap shots, etc.. But are going ham over KaeperDick's perceived lack of patriotism. It's viewed as a cardinal and divisive sin by the DWF hive, who seem numb to all the other NFL's divisive messaging (ie- celebrating Hispanic heritage exclusively).. My father-in-law stated he didn't like how KaeperDick was snubbing the military, but why would military care what KaeperDick thinks about foreign policy.. And it seems like there was little to no fan' moral outrage when Colin was accused of rape down in Miami not too long ago.. Who knows.

Nice observations. Perhaps, like all political issues in the western world, the highest proportion of DWF wrath is drawn from the issues that are given the most attention by the corporate media. The reporting on Kaepernick's "anthem protest" was nearly as widespread as the South Carolina church shooting or the death of Saint Treyvon Martin. The only difference is that, for once, the DWF's didn't buy what they were selling. They didn't bat an eye at the crimes committed by Leonard Little, Ray Lewis, Pacman Plaxico Burress, Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson, Maurice Clarett, Aldon Smith, Lawrence Taylor, Kenny Britt, Lawrence Phillips, Darren Sharper, James Harrison, and the literally hundreds of other black NFL players who've committed illicit acts ranging from DUI, PED's, drug possession, assault, theft, domestic abuse, etc. Before Kaepernick, tThe only time I can recall when DWF's actually cared about a crime committed by a black NFL player was the Michael Vick dog-fighting ring.

Of course, the irony of middle class white people defending the U.S., a nation that over the past 60 years has become fundamentally anti-white to it's very core (via Welfare State Democrats vs. Warfare State Republicans), adds a certain pathetic twist to the situation.

I will say that Beyonce's black power salute during the halftime show of Superbowl 49 (ironically during a game in which the league's whitest team defeated the league's blackest team) drew plenty of rage from the DWF peons...

2680242.main_image.jpg

During the national anthem of multiple NFL games each week, there is some oppressed millionaire negro afflete kneeling, linking arms, or raising their fist. DWF's seem to be getting "Negro Fatigue," and the poor ratings are a reflection...

chargers-chiefs-football.jpg

Multiple-Nfl-Players-Just-Joined-Colin-Kaepernick-s-National-Anthem-Protest-10800-6.jpg

2d3Rz6V

Eagles-protest.jpg

dolphins-seahawks-football.jpg

AP_seattle_seahawks_national_anthem_1_jt_160911_4x3_992.jpg

bpf2.jpg

7876808-3x2-700x467.jpg

bm.jpg

bethea.0.jpg

Cowboys_49ers_Football.JPEG-07ff0_c0-203-3600-2301_s885x516.jpg