Nike Hoop Summit

foobar75

Master
(no HS basketball forum, so I'm posting here)

It was very nice to see the white-dominated World team, handle the thugs of Team USA for a convincing win today.

smiley32.gif

I watched the whole game and thoroughly enjoyed it. The "affletes" got it handed it to them by the World team's overall physical presence, dominant inside play, FT shooting, and solid teamwork.

Team USA was business as usual, lots of one-on-one play, showboating, overall selfishness, and a much deserved loss.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Great post, but can't say I'm surprised. Lots of these urban black athletes are pampered and spoiled and get things handed to them in the U.S unlike the white Americans who have to play so much better to get the same respect. These fellows were guaranteed playing time their whole lives, promised scholarships by the John CASTAperris etc by their Junior year of H.S. They learned a street ball game growing up and are more about show then teamwork at their young age and some will perpetually continue this style .

It's too bad Ginobilli of Argentina and Calderon of Spain got hurt at the Olympics or the U.S pros possibly could have lost as well. As it was, the finals was a very close game. As we continue to see, only in America are white athletes mocked and taught black supremacy and are the top teams made coal black every year.
smiley7.gif

j41181

Master
I wonder who among the white-led foreign team will be a star in the future?

Dirk Nowitzki led the same team to victory over the US high schoolers in 1998.
Look where he is now.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: j41181

guest301

Hall of Famer
I watched the Hoop Summit late saturday night and I thought the white dominated world team would win the game simply because the the frontline of the world team was so much taller and stronger than the frontline of the USA team. There was a Lithuanian 7-footer and a Serbian power forward that were the stars of the game, I can't remember their names and couldn't spell them anyway.
smiley2.gif

sunshine

Mentor
Donatas Motiejunas, 7'0 was either the best or second best player on whole floor. Incredibly quick and fluid and fast for a guy his size and great skills. Even better prospect than Bargnani.
Tomislav Zubcic, 6'11 second best world team very nice athlete can handle ball and fluid.
Both these guys are lottery picks either this year or next.

guest301

Hall of Famer
sunshine said:
Donatas Motiejunas, 7'0 was either the best or second best player on whole floor. Incredibly quick and fluid and fast for a guy his size and great skills. Even better prospect than Bargnani.
Tomislav Zubcic, 6'11 second best world team very nice athlete can handle ball and fluid.
Both these guys are lottery picks either this year or next.

and there was some 6'9 Serbian power forward with the last name of Mavic(?) who played very well in that game.

j41181

Master
I did a thorough search, and this I uncovered:

Nike Hoop Summit Boxscore

Milan Macvan - 6'9 Serbian

23 points (9-17 FG's, 2-5 3pt's, 3-4 FT's)
14 rebounds
6 assists
1 steal
1 block

Donatas Montiejunas - 7'0 Lithuanian

21 points (5-15 FG's, 1-2 3pt's, 10-14 FT's)
8 rebounds
2 assists

Tomislav Zubcic - 6'11 Croatian

17 points (4-9 FG's, 1-2 3pt's, 8-9 FT's)
5 rebounds
2 assits
2 blocks

That's three 19 year old white Europeans playing so well in the same game, and trashing the black super athletes of America.
smiley14.gif
smiley16.gif
Edited by: j41181

guest301

Hall of Famer
Milan Macvan was the serbian power forward I was referring to. Thanks for the research and info, j41181.