NHL 2013! Game On!

Just wanted to add to this thread,.. (Ed Olczyk and Pierre McGuire are torture to listen to) as are most of the ones by Fox Sports.

yeah, I'm gonna preface this by saying, I'm grateful for the comprehensive coverage NBC is giving the NHL; but McGuire is a douche..

and I feel for Liam & Jones (or JR) back in the studio, bcuz Mike Milbury steps on everything they have to say. Lots of times Jones, or Roenick, are barely into their thoughts before Milbury is angrily interjecting.. it's hard to listen to the dialogue.. but setting that aside, I love the schedule they've been showing for the past couple seasons..
NBC-Logo---Old-School-nbc-528091_644_484.jpg

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
As a Penguins fan, I don't mind Iginla on the roster. He's a Christian, and a humble guy, who's very good off the ice(after doing some reading). He's also been a good player for the Pens. Plus, it's known that Crosby and Malkin are the deFacto stars of the Penguins. I'll still be rooting for Pittsburgh to take home the Stanley Cup this year. There should be some great playoff series this year. I must say I'm really excited for the playoffs to start.

Matra2

Master
Iginla seems like a decent enough guy. He went from 2007-8 season until the recent trade deadline without missing a single game - a total of 441 games in a row in the Flames lineup - so he's certainly dedicated to his team. He spent the best years of his career in an unglamorous city with a team that had little chance of winning, never complaining or asking to be traded. Also, he did not try to hog the limelight and is a genuine team player, unlike so many black athletes who mostly seem to be in it for themselves. (I particularly hate it when blacks in the NFL appear to be solely focussed on their own personal stats at the expense of the team actually winning). I just hope if the Pens do win the US media doesn't do their usual propaganda work.