NFLWO: "Take that Pat Tillman!"

Dear Pat Tillman,

Haha. we stabbed you in the back again. err, instead of shooting you in the face that is! lol

You thought your beloved Arizona Cardinals were gonna win, and give you a mention on national tv.

Think again Pat Tillman!

Because we don't care about you any more, in fact we would like everyone to forget all about you. And it looks like everyone has forgotten all about you already.

Because we have Our Chosen Boy (OCB) in office. ... and he is just like the other guy! Meet the New Chimp. Same as the Old Chimp.

You sir, made the rubes question our involvement in Afghanistan. With Obama now in thousands will eagerly go to the New and Improved War on Terrorstan (What happens in Afghanistan, stays in Afghanistan). After "we" (whom you call "They") win Magic Mulatto will rename that country Afroghanistan. And we will import democracy there, and export their heroin back to 'merica!

Rooney, Obama, and the NFLWO supported the Steelers.
You, Mr. Tillman used to be a Cardinal. Kurt Warner is a Cardinal. And a Christian.

You lose again Pat Tillman!

Sincerely,

Management, aka the NFLWO

j41181

Master
WTF is this, for heaven sakes, Pat Tillman is long gone from this world. Will these idiots give his name a rest. What did the guy ever do to deserve this?

He served for God and Country!

f**k to all these idiots!!!!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: j41181

Pat Tillman served with Honor. Despite being the most left wing player in the league, he volunteered. Since then I have had no respect for the other players. Maybe we should call this the National Cowards League.Edited by: screamingeagle

bigunreal

Mentor
Actually, I don't think they're forgetting about him. There's genuine talk of inducting him into the Hall of Fame.

I admire Tillman's bravado, as misplaced and foolish as it was, but it took him away from his family and financial security for life. For what? To be killed by his own inept troops (after they lied about it), for the greater glory of Israel? As Tillman's brother correctly stated, his death was tragic and meaningless. Serving as cannon fodder for our corrupt masters is ignorant, not heroic.

I think that if Pat Tillman were still alive, then the Arizona
Cardinals would probably win the Super Bowl. Arizona made the score close
in the end, and would most likely have a victory if Pat Tillman were there to
lend support. It is mainly because Pat Tillman was unavailable that Black
coach Mike Tomlin won the Super Bowl. In referring to Tillman, I believe
you're mentioning a victimized White guy! Most of victims of America's wars
have been White rather than Black men as I understand. Arizona did the
best that the team could without fallen war hero Pat Tillman. The Cardinals
should be congratulated for not being victims of a super blowout. The score
could have been 30 to 10 instead of 27 to 23. Arizona has lost, but they
have earned respect from the league.
smiley2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Nonsmokerallen said:
 I think that if Pat Tillman were still alive, then the Arizona
Cardinals would probably win the Super Bowl. Arizona made the score close
in the end, and would most likely have a victory if Pat Tillman were there to
lend support. It is mainly because Pat Tillman was unavailable that Black
coach Mike Tomlin won the Super Bowl. In referring to Tillman, I believe
you're mentioning a victimized White guy! Most of victims of America's wars
have been White rather than Black men as I understand. Arizona did the
best that the team could without fallen war hero Pat Tillman. The Cardinals
should be congratulated for not being victims of a super blowout. The score
could have been 30 to 10 instead of 27 to 23. Arizona has lost, but they
have earned respect from the league.
smiley2.gif

Nonsmokerallen, that was just another confusing and rambling post from the hit and run poster here. I have news for you, Tillman was a good safety in this league but not a great one and would probably be no longer in the NFL at this point. He is after all a White man and only one John Lynch at a time is allowed in the NFL.

The man is a hero, whatever his politics and wish he would be left alone and just let his sacrifice speak for itself whether one agrees with the war or not.Edited by: guest301

Kaptain

Master
Whether the cause is just or not, the "term" hero in the U.S. is given to anybody who dies in war - not necessarily somebody that does something "heroic." That's the way it is and has been for awhile now.

It's my understanding that Tillman was attempting to help another wounded or at least was putting himself in harm's way in an attempt to stop the friendly fire on all. For that he's a hero. What's more he may also be a moral hero as he apparently had turned against the war in Iraq and was beginning to speak out. Some have theorized that he was purposely killed for his thoughts. That would mean to many that he is more than hero - perhaps even a martyr. Certainly is death has exposed some of the corruption behind the war machine. Edited by: Kaptain Poop