nfldraftcountdown.com

nhl411

Guru
nfldraftcountdown.com

i encourage all of you to join the forums there and make our cause known. of course most of the people are just sheep but there are some poeple willing to listen to a good argument and it can prove a good opportunity to spread the word about discrimination against white athletes. if you do join id encourage you to take a peek at the tim shaw thread where i just destroyed some punk's "argument" that tim shaw couldn't have been a rb (although he is of course to ignorant to admit it)

nhl411 said:
nfldraftcountdown.com

i encourage all of you to join the forums there and make our cause known. of course most of the people are just sheep but there are some poeple willing to listen to a good argument and it can prove a good opportunity to spread the word about discrimination against white athletes. if you do join id encourage you to take a peek at the tim shaw thread where i just destroyed some punk's "argument" that tim shaw couldn't have been a rb (although he is of course to ignorant to admit it)

i agree that Caste Footbal members should get involved in the nfldraftcountdown forum because there seem to be too many people who just mindlessly buy into the conventional "wisdom" (?) of "blacks fast, whites slow", "white men can't jump", "tight hips", etc., etc. And the Tim Shaw thread should be a good one, because he seemed to have everything it takes to be an outstand running back. I'd like to see the facts and figures on comparable black h.s. running backs who were quickly moved out of the position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I visit that site often and do my best to bring up the inconsistencies in scouting white and black players. Just about everyone there is a close minded brain washed sheep, even making fun of white athletes by sayin they cant jump or other stuff. it is annoying but at the same time its nice to know i think out of the box and am more enlightended so i go there to get my point across and raise a few eyebrows.

Yeah i am glad someone brought up the Tim Shaw case on that site...hehe, anyways, hey nhl411 did not realise you were a member here as well, you did a good job with that idiot.

nhl411

Guru
haha yeah i hadn't noticed till your most recent post there that you were the one that created the thread on him. that guy was ridiculous though, he just kept saying the same crap over and over

White Mike

Guru
i found another forum that has a topic about "color blindness" in the NFL

link

you don't have to register, just click on reply.

nhl411 said:
nfldraftcountdown.com

Visited that site and thread and thought it to be good. Tim Shaw as a running back is a bit off-topic for an NFL draft forum, but i do think that he got "screwed"at Penn State, and most likely because of this race. I'll continue to think so until somebody can cite several cases of black h.s. running backs with comparable measurables who got the same treatment. I'd love to see the facts and figures.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don't hold your breath waiting for those cases, highschoolcoach. Thats the double standard of the Caste System in action.

nhl411

Guru
yeah its ridiculous..someone (JD maybe?) posted in another thread (pro days?) showing tim shaws recruit profile vs. another recruit profile of a black rb. shaw was bigger, stronger, faster, more explosive and more than twice as productive. the black guy was slighly better in change of direction (to be expected since he was like 30+ pounds lighter). the kicker was the rankings though: shaw was a 2* and the number 110 rb overall while the black guy was a 3* and like 50th

White Mike said:
i found another forum that has a topic about "color blindness" in the NFL

link

you don't have to register, just click on reply.

Done, White Mike. I wil be banned from that board tomorrow, most likely. Can't show people that kind of (free) speech, it incites thought and honesty in the masses. Maybe a few people will get to read my post before it is deleted. Free speech indeed.

White Mike

Guru
nhl411 said:
yeah its ridiculous..someone (JD maybe?) posted in another thread (pro days?) showing tim shaws recruit profile vs. another recruit profile of a black rb. shaw was bigger, stronger, faster, more explosive and more than twice as productive. the black guy was slighly better in change of direction (to be expected since he was like 30+ pounds lighter). the kicker was the rankings though: shaw was a 2* and the number 110 rb overall while the black guy was a 3* and like 50th

I posted those comparisons under the prodays thread. Also during my research I found Brian Leonard was listed as a LB for his scout.com profile. The guy had 9 consecutive 200+ yrd rushing games and only 64 tackles. I know 64 tackles is quite impresive for a kid in HS, but what about all those 200 yd games? Honestly what is more impresive 8.6 YPC (i think) or 6.4 tackles a game? My friends it's sad to say, but IMO the caste system is going to be hard to crack, unless we are getting this info in these guys hands before they are made to switch possitions. Imagine if Tim Shaw were made aware of this BS 4 years ago. Someone please respond to my question on the "luke staley isn't dead" thread, I've been conversing w/Sam McGuffie and I want to "break the ice" about CF w/o looking like a racist. Thanks.