nfldraftcountdown.com

sehornlives

This has got to be one of the worst castewhore, black worshiping sites I have ever seen, my logon is the same as here, and the moron who runs the site, Scott Wright, actually has moved Toby Gerhart to Fullback, what a joke, anyway, I let this idiot know what i thought of him and his idea of Toby as a fullback,and I was banned ASAP lol. How in the world can he be thought of as a fullback after the type of year he had??? Anyway, my question to you guys, do u think its worthwhile to sign up to his site EN MASS and let him know what we think of him, or do think its a waste of time?

White Power

Mentor
Scott Wright is a scared pathetic little b'tch and I told him exactly how I felt about him and his web site don't know if it will do any good. I just had to vent.

G

Before you were banned I hope you used the phrase "caste system?" Oh they will deny it exists but the facts are the facts and over time those caste whores will be haunted by those words and facts. Unless they are completely nuts, then in that case they end up quietly shoved to the side so as to not embrass the current crop of libdhimmis.

sehornlives

what was your screen name on that site, mine was danzing1488....got banned..lol then i logged in as sehornlives.

White Power

Mentor
I got banned as well but boy did I let Scott have it you don't piss off a good ol southern boy and get away with it. I cussed his sorry a"" out and then was thrown off of the site oh well good riddance.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow this guy is a real POS and his site is a coal black lovefest. In addition to the Gerhart nonsense, his mock 1st round includes only 4 whites (3 QBs and 1 OT).

Can tar and feathering be brought back? Mr Wright would certainly be a worthy candidate.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jimmy Clausen and Sam Bradford are the only Whites on Mel Kiper's latest top 25 "Big Board."

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
that guy is worthless. he pigeonholes Gerhart because of his race ... then bans anyone who calls him on it. wow. just wow.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There was smart ass reference to caste football in the Toby Gerhart is a first round pick thread. I have been warned there a few times in the past. I think the last was when Jordy Nelson (who all those little weenies like to mock on that site) smoked aqib talib in 2007 when KSU played KU. The site is a joke and further perpetuates the caste system.

Also, has anyone seen a list of attendees to the Senior Bowl, its worse every year...should be called the Negro Bowl. Looks like Jarret Brown is being propped up as the fulfilling the black black quarterback quoata in this draft. Gerhart has not been invited yet and some no name black rb from Wayne St. has been.