NFL Week 9 2008

Andrew Lynch

Hopefully Olsen develops into an elite tight end. Steltz has been playing great the last few weeks now that da Bears are giving him the chance. Mike Furrey almost killed us in the game. He only had 4 reps but apparently we were afraid to defend him. If Detroit had giving him a few more shots, they might've won.

coolness11

It's almost laughable the way coaches/staff refuse to involve playmakers like hillis. YOUR fullback has 7 catches for 116 yards and you refuse to run him?!??! I look at it this way: No matter how bad Mike Shanahan hates hillis, cutler is going to throw it to the open guy but nice try anyway SHANHAN. I think Shanahan would rather lose than run a white guy. Pathetic.

PS. Now shanahan is going to lose this game because of his refusal to run his playmaker and control the game from the start. I dont care..i hope they loseEdited by: coolness11

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Camarillo is now 11/110. Hillis and Camarillo are the leading receivers for their respective teams in the Miami-Denver game.
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Buck just quoted the Giants whiteo-line coach as saying of his group, "They're not the most athletic group around." Then they showed a group picture, which is four whites out of five. They're one of the very best lines, if not the best this year, yet they still lack athleticism according to their own coach. Silly white people.
smiley5.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jamarcus wasn't that great today.

Was 6 -19for31 yds. 0-TD 1-INT 1 FUML RTG. of 19.0
smiley9.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Jamarcus wasn't that great today.

Was  6 -19for 31 yds.  0-TD1-INT1 FUML    RTG.  of  19.0  
smiley9.gif

poor Zach Miller, wasting away with this piece of work as a QB...

oh and by the way:

Receiving Yards, week 9 leaders:

1 D. Driver, GB, 136
2 D. Mason, BAL, 136
3 O. Daniels, HOU, 133
4 B. Celek, PHI, 131
5 P. Hillis, DEN, 116

smiley32.gif

2 white tight ends and a "fullback"
Edited by: backrow

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is pathetic Don! I've somehow managed to listen to Gumball and Dinkdork for a quarter, and Dorf On Football has made at least three Caste comments about Greg Camarillo, while he is shredding the Denver defense. I hate the Caste System!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
A whole 31 yards for Russell. What a great number 1 pick. Celek used his "deceptive speed" to somehow manage 6 catches for 131 yards. Curtis also had a good game with 6 grabs for 83 yards. A better than average Sunday for us here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
backrow said:
oh and by the way:

Receiving Yards, week 9 leaders:

1 D. Driver, GB, 136
2 D. Mason, BAL, 136
3 O. Daniels, HOU, 133
4 B. Celek, PHI, 131
5 P. Hillis, DEN, 116

smiley32.gif

2 white tight ends and a "fullback"

Wow, that's tremendous. Celek and Hillis will both be much better known after today. Hopefully Celek will replace Smith in the starting lineup for good, which he should have done already. And Daniels will now be seen as a full-fledged star at TE.

And we still have Wes Welker, Anthony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark and Chris Cooley to play.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
That is pathetic Don! I've somehow managed to listen to Gumball and Dinkdork for a quarter, and Dorf On Football has made at least three Caste comments about Greg Camarillo, while he is shredding the Denver defense. I hate the Caste System!

I flicked on the unwatchable Raider game for a minute only to see Jamarcus rumble for a gain of about 24 yards. It was his career long run. The black color announcer immediately enthused over the fat, 280 pound Russell's "athleticism" and what a good runner he is. It's the basic formula of Caste Announcing 101: white athlete almost always "unathletic," black athlete always "athletic."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
We also can't forget how the media was saying he has a cannon of an arm. They had the drunk white fans thinking this guy would be the second coming of Joe Montana. I won't be surpised if this guy ends up being another Akili Smith.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
backrow said:
poor Zach Miller, wasting away with this piece of work as a QB...

Rookie John Carlson is also suffering with theterrible Seneca Wallace starting. Garrett Mills started off the season as the Vikings' leading receiver but has become a total non-factor since. But the white talent at TE is heartening and like with white QBs, they just keep on coming out of the college ranks in spite of the Caste System. Edited by: Don Wassall

Poacher

Mentor
Wow, a 19.0 QB rating for cantaloupe shoulders eh? Nice job Oakland. Pfft.

Matt Ryan taught him a lesson today no doubt.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
It's the basic formula of Caste Announcing 101: white athlete almost always "unathletic," black athlete always "athletic."

Blathletic, imo.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Wes Welker just tied NFL record with 8 consecutive games with atleast 6 catches in a season. his streak actually extends all the way to week 17 of season 2007 ad all the way through playoffs, where the least catches he got was 7!
smiley32.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Another big game for Kurt Warner. He's tearing it up this year. Man, he can still throw the ball.

Rise

Guru
Kurt Warner may be on pace for another MVP season. If he can take the Cardinals to the playoffs or superbowl, do you guys think he has a chance of making the HOF when he retires?
The 03-06 seasons may have hurt his chances since he wasn't starting consistently, but he's probably the most accurate QB Ive seen aside from Steve Young.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some amazing stats revealing just how awful Oakland's offense was against Matt Ryan and the Falcons (from SI.com):

Obviously Lane Kiffin was the problem in Oakland. If this isn't rock bottom for the Raiders, I can't fathom what it would look like otherwise. Not only was Oakland shut out 24-0 at home by the Falcons, the Raiders totaled just 77 yards of offense for the entire game -- their lowest total since 1961. Atlanta had 453 yards. And the Falcons owned decent advantages in both time of possession advantage (45:15 to 14:45) and first downs (30-3).

The Raiders were also the first team since the 1992 Colts to go an entire half with minus-yardage offensively. They finished the first half with minus-2 yards of offense, compared to Atlanta's 309. That vertical passing game that Raiders owner Al Davis loves to wax poetic about? No so much on Sunday. Oakland was held without a passing first down.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rise said:
Kurt Warner may be on pace for another MVP season. If he can take the Cardinals to the playoffs or superbowl, do you guys think he has a chance of making the HOF when he retires?

If he can lead the woebegone Cardinals to glory he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame! I think he has a decent shot if he plays well for another two or three seasons and if the Cardinals are a very good team. He already has 2 MVP awards and one Super Bowl ring. The biggest thing against him is the late start he got in the NFL, which will hold down his career numbers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
coolness11 said:
It's almost laughable the way coaches/staff refuse to involve playmakers like hillis. YOUR fullback has 7 catches for 116 yards and you refuse to run him?!??! I look at it this way: No matter how bad Mike Shanahan hates hillis, cutler is going to throw it to the open guy but nice try anyway SHANHAN. I think Shanahan would rather lose than run a white guy. Pathetic.

PS. Now shanahan is going to lose this game because of his refusal to run his playmaker and control the game from the start. I dont care..i hope they lose

Very accurate and prophetic, coolness. Denver is in an increasingly desperate situation after this game in the AFC West, along with the Chargers. Shanahan's caste-trained brain may yet force him to utilize Hillis as a running back. Oh the shame, oh the sorrow, of having to use a white man, who was your only offensive weapon,as a running back. All the drunk white fans are waiting for Ryan Torain's debut, when the answer at running back is so obvious that it must be denied. He can catch, he can run after the catch, but don't under any circumstances see if he can run with the ball when it's not thrown to him first. Edited by: Don Wassall

bigunreal

Mentor
I heard a few of Dan Dierdorf's asinine comments during the Dolphins-Broncos game. He disparaged Camarillo repeatedly; at one point the cameras panned to Champ Bailey on the sidelines, and Dierdorf reminded us how Camarillo would "never" be able to do that if Bailey was on the field. He also once said of Camarillo, "he's not exactly Carl Lewis out there." Finally, near the end of the game, they showed the stats of the two leading receivers in the game, Hillis and Camarillo. Dierdorf chuckled like Deion Sanders or Warren Sapp might, and said something like, "you wouldn't expect those guys to be your leading receivers." I'd forgotten how despicable this Caste clown was.

I second the comments about Hillis not running the ball; none of their backs (including the incredibly overrated Torrain) did anything at all, while this "fullback" looked great piling up yards out of the backfield.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
The new Raiders motto, " Just Win Maybe." I am so happy that Jamarcus is showing his talent. He is making Tavaris and Vick Young look capable! How may good white quarterbacks did the Raiders look over to get this marshmallow? Al Davis has got to be senile, does he not remember Snake Stabler, or Jim Plunkett. Those were men that could play in the NFL and athletes that could throw the ball with accuracy and leaders that took his team to glory.

G

Dierdorff might be suffering from degenerative brain disease from the concussions he took in his career. Doesn't mean I excuse his stupidity, it is time that the networks look to replace him like they should with that other brain damaged moron Olbermann. (I'm serious about the brain damage with these two)