NFL Pre-season Week 4

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Yea its ****ing pathetic - these people live with blinders on. I forget how much I like it when these black quarterbacks fail and screw up. Honestly with sports we are at a point of no return so I am just going to be the guy who roots for the bad guy (white players) and will enjoy seeing these black quarterbacks get injured, screw up and fail. I get satisfaction out of it.

bigunreal

Mentor
I checked out some fantasy message boards and the DWFs are out in full force, trying to put the best possible spin on Pryor's horrific performance. They just can't bring themselves to criticize any black quarterback, no matter how bad they play.

At least Pryor appears to be (for now) in the mold of a pre-Scam black quarterback; putrid, and not in any, way shape or form an NFL QB. Hopefully, he doesn't catch that Scam/Griffin/Wilson/Kaepernick "magic." Btw, Dwid- Flynn's sudden "injury" is being laughed at by even those on message boards. They remember how he developed a similar "injury" at the end of last year's preseason, when he was being replaced for the first time by a magical black quarterback.

So we await the great white purge. And we will be counting the number of white players on the rosters.

Kaptain

Master
I looked Tebow's stats which certainly seemed pretty decent, but I wasn't surprised at all when ESPN showed every single negative play - 4 sacks and 1 int. and failed to show or mention his second TD pass. Tebow, unlike any qb, will get blamed for the sacks which were all the result of poor blocking with no time to get rid of the ball. Every negative play is his fault only and every positive play is looked at as some weird fluke that elicits obscene laughter from commentators.

Tryrelle Pryor, on the other hand, was a proven horrific passer in college and will now possibly start despite an absolutely terrible preseason finale. Tyler Wilson has hardly played this preseason and may get cut - no magical upside apparently. Geno Smith's own coach once described a multiple (4?, 5?) interception practice as "brutal". He followed that up with an even more brutal preseason game throwing three ints. in one half of football - he may start. Bizarro world defined.

The Pryor situation may actually be the start of people opening their eyes.Looking at the comments on several stories and glancing at a couple of message boards i've noticed a lot of people that are noticing the double standards between Pryor and Tebow.While there is plenty of DWF praise for Pryor no matter how he does there is also a lot of people that believe he is a crap QB that is being overhyped.On several there were also comments about how Tebow had a much better game but the sports channels still try to destroy him but Pryor is a NFL starter and they gloss over just how bad he played.

Part of it is the fact that Tebow has a big fan following even with the media screw job but it seems that alot of fans are starting to question how the propaganda is going in the sports media.I think the race politics that came out in full force this year helped start the eye opening and then after the Riley Cooper story things have started to change on some message boards and comment sections.People are noticing the agenda and how white players are under the media spotlight for the smallest things but blacks can not be touched unless they kill somebody.I'm hoping that this trend continues and maybe some of these people find CF and help spread the word even further.

dwid

Hall of Famer
so Matt Flynn is lying about his tendonitis? two years in a row? you know its common for the same injury to flame up with use, right? So now that "people on message boards" are laughing at it, that makes the injury even less legit?

So Matt is involved in some conspiracy to get black quarterbacks starting now? Is he accepting money for it? because he already made a good bit of money with his contract, or did they put a clause in his contract that says he has to do this kind of thing? There is still no guarantee that Pryor starts once Flynn gets healthy, and if he does, they are going to be one of the worst teams in the league. There really is nothing to gain for Flynn to play with this injury, making it worse, and probably not gonna look even close to 80 percent.

Even on ESPN they are talking about the Pryor vs Tebow thing. Herm Edwards said Tebow should stay with the Patriots, that this was supposed to be his developmental year, 5 coordinators in 4 years. Skip mentioned how the first series he had this preseason he ran the read option with Blount as the back, and they went down the field easily, of course Stephen a Smiff kept talking about his stat line and how he can't throw. But then the subject of Pryor came up and Smiff says he should start regardless of if Flynn's elbow is healthy and Skip called him out and brought up his stats from last night.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
so Matt Flynn is lying about his tendonitis? two years in a row? you know its common for the same injury to flame up with use, right? So now that "people on message boards" are laughing at it, that makes the injury even less legit?

So Matt is involved in some conspiracy to get black quarterbacks starting now? Is he accepting money for it? because he already made a good bit of money with his contract, or did they put a clause in his contract that says he has to do this kind of thing? There is still no guarantee that Pryor starts once Flynn gets healthy, and if he does, they are going to be one of the worst teams in the league. There really is nothing to gain for Flynn to play with this injury, making it worse, and probably not gonna look even close to 80 percent.

Even on ESPN they are talking about the Pryor vs Tebow thing. Herm Edwards said Tebow should stay with the Patriots, that this was supposed to be his developmental year, 5 coordinators in 4 years. Skip mentioned how the first series he had this preseason he ran the read option with Blount as the back, and they went down the field easily, of course Stephen a Smiff kept talking about his stat line and how he can't throw. But then the subject of Pryor came up and Smiff says he should start regardless of if Flynn's elbow is healthy and Skip called him out and brought up his stats from last night.

Slappy is a black racist much like 98% of the blacks in this country who vouch for their kind and attack whites.

Dwid, I don't know how you are able to watch ESPN - I watch sporting events but thats it and the announcers are so nauseating to listen to. So hearing idiots like bayless, smiff and others run their mouths would be pure torture to me.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Dwid, I don't know how you are able to watch ESPN - I watch sporting events but thats it and the announcers are so nauseating to listen to. So hearing idiots like bayless, smiff and others run their mouths would be pure torture to me.
No, no, Leonardfan. You're supposed to listen and believe these experts! Just sit and watch trancelike for awhile and then soon you will be chanting "Tajh Boyd! Teddy Bridgewater! Logan Thomas!..........":afro:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No, no, Leonardfan. You're supposed to listen and believe these experts! Just sit and watch trancelike for awhile and then soon you will be chanting "Tajh Boyd! Teddy Bridgewater! Logan Thomas!..........":afro:

Lol footballdad. I am wishing injuries on all three of those overrated black quarterbacks.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Slappy is a black racist much like 98% of the blacks in this country who vouch for their kind and attack whites.

its good to know what the enemy is saying, and what perspective the average dwf is coming from, because they parrot these guys. Although I don't watch it that much, its torture. Just like listening to Jim Rome on the radio, I feel like Im losing brain cells.

Had it on just now driving to the store (I don't have sattelite radio, just a sports radio station, so he comes on). Was in the store for almost an hour, get back in the car, he is still talking about the same exact thing as when I got out the car, and its basically a story about nothing. Like the other day he says he doesn't like to talk about his vacation stories but during his vacation his wife tore her mcl on the treadmill and he bruised his walking into the wall after one drink, and his knee looks worse than hers and she had surgery...he stretched that into an hour. Then bashed Johnny Football or "Johnny Halftime" (oh your so clever Rome) and Tebow and then more time on that story.

Last edited:

bigunreal

Mentor
Dwid,

If it makes you feel better, cling to your naive beliefs. It defies credulity to think that, two years in a row, Matt Flynn has been "beaten" out by black quarterbacks who did nothing to win the job. And that both years, after the media began banging the drum for the black quarterback to supplant Flynn, he came up with the same, previously un-noted injury.

The same thing goes for Kevin Kolb. First, he managed to miss time for the laughable reason of slipping on a wet mat. Then, he came up with one of the most curious concussions in history, when he appeared to not even be touched on the play. After the game, it was first said, incomprehensibly enough, that this invisible concussion would end his season. Then, it became a potentially career- ending injury. Call it "conspiracy" in disparaging terms all you want, there is clearly something illegitimate there. I believe Don and a few others here have commented on this.

You take my observations as some kind of criticism of white players. Obviously, I'm as upset as you are that these black quarterbacks are being handed jobs, affirmative action style. I understand the nature of injuries, but I simply don't accept the official stories behind some of them. Once in a while, an old player touches upon this subject, as when Sonny Jurgensen noted, "I played in the days before they invented rotator cufs." He might have added acls, and mcls, and Tommy John surgery in baseball.

Most of the time, these injuries have little to do with the Caste System, since most of the players are black and competing against themselves. However, it does seem to impact white players, and their opportunities, all too often, and when it does, I notice and comment on it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
its good to know what the enemy is saying, and what perspective the average dwf is coming from, because they parrot these guys. Although I don't watch it that much, its torture. Just like listening to Jim Rome on the radio, I feel like Im losing brain cells.

Had it on just now driving to the store (I don't have sattelite radio, just a sports radio station, so he comes on). Was in the store for almost an hour, get back in the car, he is still talking about the same exact thing as when I got out the car, and its basically a story about nothing. Like the other day he says he doesn't like to talk about his vacation stories but during his vacation his wife tore her mcl on the treadmill and he bruised his walking into the wall after one drink, and his knee looks worse than hers and she had surgery...he stretched that into an hour. Then bashed Johnny Football and Tebow and then more time on that story.

I agree that it is good to know what those idiots are saying but I just don't have the energy or interest in what they say. I used to be a huge BSPN watcher but over the past 4-5 years my viewing has waned to almost nothing.

I do login to Yahoo, PFT and other forums to expose the BS most people take as gospel though.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Dwid,

If it makes you feel better, cling to your naive beliefs. It defies credulity to think that, two years in a row, Matt Flynn has been "beaten" out by black quarterbacks who did nothing to win the job. And that both years, after the media began banging the drum for the black quarterback to supplant Flynn, he came up with the same, previously un-noted injury. .

its not naive, i just want some sort of proof that Matt Flynn and Kevin Kolb have thrown away their careers to give a rise to black quarterbacks playing. That wasn't Kolb's first concussion and like Flynn, he has a shot of coming back and Manuel has been injured himself! Nobody has been officially beaten out. You just can't win the job if you are injured, unless you are a long time proven quarterback like a Brees or a Brady. And its more likely that Jeff Tuel is going to start, if he plays lights out is he going to fake an injury too?

and how did Russell Wilson not do anything to earn a spot? with the first season of the read option being implemented, he put up good stats, didn't make any errors and they went to the playoffs, although it didn't take much because they went to the playoffs 2 years before that with the same strategy, strong running game, good defense. Or was every team they played last year in on the conspiracy to make him look better?

Now Pryor hasn't done anything to earn a spot.

Is Mark Sanchez part of this conspiracy as well? did his shoulder not get injured? and they want to play Smith even though he looks awful right now and probably needs to sit a few years just to look like a bottom tier qb. Did the coaching staff say "Geno showed some flashes in between interceptions, put Sanchez in and make sure he gets hurt" because it made absolutely no sense to put him in that late in the game against 2nd and 3rd stringers and Rex says they were trying to win the game, a meaningless preseason games.

Did Alex Smith fake an injury so Colin Kaepernick could get his start? Is he going to do the same this year, wait there is no black quarterback that i know of on the Chiefs roster.

Your theories are just ridiculous at times, like you don't understand what an infection will do to healing a broken bone. Did Gronk go along with this conspiracy as well? what is the conspiracy with that anyway, for 4 to 6 weeks in the NFL, the "best" tight end will be "black guy" Jimmy Graham (who has looked awful and has been injured, so it might be a White guy), nevermind the fact the guy rarely blocks and is split out wide 90 percent of the time.

Those injuries "didn't exist" because it was a matter of being tough, most guys toughed it out. Dick Butkus had ripped his knee joints and still played. NO player could afford to be injured in the early days. Ive seen guys play on torn acls, mcls etc, they don't look as good, but they can do it. Right now, the only thing I agree with what you say is White guys can't afford to be injured. At first I took it that you were saying Whites were more injury prone but no, its that Whites can't miss time, while blacks can sit and rehab some minor hamstring issue and be 100 percent. White players haven't gotten the memo. So in my belief, Matt Flynn is probably thinking let this thing heal and then go show he is better, which he is. Pryor had like one decent series the entire preseason and he isn't going to be ripping off 40 yard runs every other play on the option when it comes to 1st stringers, especially since he can't throw, it will look like the wildcat, when it started to fail.

In good news, Seneca Wallace has "retired" (he sucked with the Saints, wigger Jim picked him up anyway, he sucked some more.

If Pryor, Manuel and Smith all start this season, it only HELPS our cause, because all of these guys are going to suck big time. Combined with the fact that RGknee isn't going to look the same, Cam Newton is regressing more and more each year, Russel Wilson is going to have a "sophomore slump" (that never ends), the same "sophomore slump" that Freeman has been going through for multiple years.

and then maybe, a few more fans will realize that out of all of these "qbs of the future", only one stuck (I think one guy will be a mediocre starter for about a decade), out of the dozens and dozens they threw in there, just like a decade ago, when the only one that stuck out was McNabb, and he was done in his early 30's, and wasn't that great. Then hopefully, just hopefully, we can have several years where they aren't constantly pushed on to us. Just look at the SEC, how many black quarterbacks? not many, because they want to win. Take away the White signal callers, and some top White linemen, they start losing.

Did concussions not exist back in the day either? Is forgetting things just a normal thing for Jim McMahon, or were concussions invented in the 80's? Funny how mainly guys like him are mentioned with the concussion lawsuit when a majority are black.

Yes you may be right with a few of your conspiracy theories, but you claim a conspiracy on practically EVERYTHING, even blind squirrels find a nut every once in a while.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
its not naive, i just want some sort of proof that Matt Flynn and Kevin Kolb have thrown away their careers to give a rise to black quarterbacks playing. That wasn't Kolb's first concussion and like Flynn, he has a shot of coming back and Manuel has been injured himself! Nobody has been officially beaten out. You just can't win the job if you are injured, unless you are a long time proven quarterback like a Brees or a Brady. And its more likely that Jeff Tuel is going to start, if he plays lights out is he going to fake an injury too?

and how did Russell Wilson not do anything to earn a spot? with the first season of the read option being implemented, he put up good stats, didn't make any errors and they went to the playoffs, although it didn't take much because they went to the playoffs 2 years before that with the same strategy, strong running game, good defense. Or was every team they played last year in on the conspiracy to make him look better?

Now Pryor hasn't done anything to earn a spot.

Is Mark Sanchez part of this conspiracy as well? did his shoulder not get injured? and they want to play Smith even though he looks awful right now and probably needs to sit a few years just to look like a bottom tier qb. Did the coaching staff say "Geno showed some flashes in between interceptions, put Sanchez in and make sure he gets hurt" because it made absolutely no sense to put him in that late in the game against 2nd and 3rd stringers and Rex says they were trying to win the game, a meaningless preseason games.

Did Alex Smith fake an injury so Colin Kaepernick could get his start? Is he going to do the same this year, wait there is no black quarterback that i know of on the Chiefs roster.

Your theories are just ridiculous at times, like you don't understand what an infection will do to healing a broken bone. Did Gronk go along with this conspiracy as well? what is the conspiracy with that anyway, for 4 to 6 weeks in the NFL, the "best" tight end will be "black guy" Jimmy Graham (who has looked awful and has been injured, so it might be a White guy), nevermind the fact the guy rarely blocks and is split out wide 90 percent of the time.

Those injuries "didn't exist" because it was a matter of being tough, most guys toughed it out. Dick Butkus had ripped his knee joints and still played. NO player could afford to be injured in the early days. Ive seen guys play on torn acls, mcls etc, they don't look as good, but they can do it. Right now, the only thing I agree with what you say is White guys can't afford to be injured. At first I took it that you were saying Whites were more injury prone but no, its that Whites can't miss time, while blacks can sit and rehab some minor hamstring issue and be 100 percent. White players haven't gotten the memo. So in my belief, Matt Flynn is probably thinking let this thing heal and then go show he is better, which he is. Pryor had like one decent series the entire preseason and he isn't going to be ripping off 40 yard runs every other play on the option when it comes to 1st stringers, especially since he can't throw, it will look like the wildcat, when it started to fail.

In good news, Seneca Wallace has "retired" (he sucked with the Saints, wigger Jim picked him up anyway, he sucked some more.

If Pryor, Manuel and Smith all start this season, it only HELPS our cause, because all of these guys are going to suck big time. Combined with the fact that RGknee isn't going to look the same, Cam Newton is regressing more and more each year, Russel Wilson is going to have a "sophomore slump" (that never ends), the same "sophomore slump" that Freeman has been going through for multiple years.

and then maybe, a few more fans will realize that out of all of these "qbs of the future", only one stuck (I think one guy will be a mediocre starter for about a decade), out of the dozens and dozens they threw in there, just like a decade ago, when the only one that stuck out was McNabb, and he was done in his early 30's, and wasn't that great. Then hopefully, just hopefully, we can have several years where they aren't constantly pushed on to us. Just look at the SEC, how many black quarterbacks? not many, because they want to win. Take away the White signal callers, and some top White linemen, they start losing.

Did concussions not exist back in the day either? Is forgetting things just a normal thing for Jim McMahon, or were concussions invented in the 80's? Funny how mainly guys like him are mentioned with the concussion lawsuit when a majority are black.

Yes you may be right with a few of your conspiracy theories, but you claim a conspiracy on practically EVERYTHING, even blind squirrels find a nut every once in a while.

Good reply. It's absurd to say that Russell Wilson didn't play well last season. Or are we to believe his passes were guided to their targets by unseen laser technology and that on his runs the defenders were following carefully rehearsed scripts to fall down and miss tackles? Bigunreal, if you're going to start with the crazy stuff again, take it elsewhere. As it is, every single one of your posts is relentlessly gloomy and pessimistic. Have you ever written a positive word in your life?

Tannehill17

Mentor
Don't forget Stephen Morris, the next great anointed black quarterback from "Da U"

dwid

Hall of Famer
looking at Tebow, it looks like he has been coached to use his athleticism to extend to the play in the pocket to make a pass down the field, like an Aaron Rodgers, he just isn't that type of qb.

It was really encouraging seeing the replay of the td where he threw the ball in between two defenders and the guy ran for a td, Ryan Mallett was on the sidelines jumping for joy the entire way to the endzone.

John Clayton just said he talked people in the Raiders lockerroom and has no doubt that Flynn will start week 1 if healthy.

L

Lew

I don't think Bigunreal means that Flynn and Kolb are faking their injuries. Their teams are "faking" their injuries or blowing them way out of proportion so they can sit them out.

And he didn't say that Russel Wilson didn't play well last season, he said he did nothing to earn getting the starting spot ahead of Flynn before the season even started. We all know how absurd it is for a rookie drafted in the 3rd round to get the starting job over a big time free agent you just acquired, unless of course that 3rd round rookie is a black quarterback. Maybe Flynn is the next Brees/Rodgers/Manning/Brady and the league and the media don't want him to break out. They downplay his 6 td record game and call him overrated and overpaid whenever they get the chance to. I bet Flynn would have had a better year than Midget Wilson if he played last season.

Matt Sims is the best QB on the Jets. All I heard last year was how bad Tebow sucked in practice last year(boomer and carton) and obviously that's why the Jets couldn't play him. Now you have Simms out perform both QBs ahead of him and he's not even in the conversation to start. What a bunch of BS. If they thought Tebow would be a circus wait til the chants for Simms starts.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I don't think Bigunreal means that Flynn and Kolb are faking their injuries. Their teams are "faking" their injuries or blowing them way out of proportion so they can sit them out.

And he didn't say that Russel Wilson didn't play well last season, he said he did nothing to earn getting the starting spot ahead of Flynn before the season even started. We all know how absurd it is for a rookie drafted in the 3rd round to get the starting job over a big time free agent you just acquired, unless of course that 3rd round rookie is a black quarterback. Maybe Flynn is the next Brees/Rodgers/Manning/Brady and the league and the media don't want him to break out. They downplay his 6 td record game and call him overrated and overpaid whenever they get the chance to. I bet Flynn would have had a better year than Midget Wilson if he played last season.

This is a great post from start to finish. Ive noticed that when bigunreal makes his posts he is often met with pure ridiculousness. Last year he got called every name in the book. I wouldnt have been surprised if he got called poo poo face.

foobar75

Master
This is a great post from start to finish. Ive noticed that when bigunreal makes his posts he is often met with pure ridiculousness. Last year he got called every name in the book. I wouldnt have been surprised if he got called poo poo face.

I admit that I have disagreed with Bigunreal in the past (but never called him any names, not my practice to insult fellow members). This was because he became too predictable with the same conspiracy talk every week and it just got a bit ridiculous. I believe Don felt he was becoming a detriment to the site and he was briefly suspended as as a result.

However, post-suspension, a new Bigunreal has emerged, first with his incredible ability to jinx Tiger Woods at majors, and most recently, some solid posting (too many to count), on various football related topics during training camp and preseason. So, welcome back and keep up the good work.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I always considered Bigunreal to be a well informed and intriguing poster. I have said this on a few accounts. But once he posted that White players were in on the scam that is the corrupt NFL I had to stop reading his posts and agreed to his temporary ban. I have surmise Bigunreal is a valued member, there can be no doubt. But if members start believing the fix is in the NFL with our White players partaking in it, then I consequently believe we are all wasting our time following our elite players and this corrupt to the core organization..

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I always considered Bigunreal to be a well informed and intriguing poster. I have said this on a few accounts. But once he posted that White players were in on the scam that is the corrupt NFL I had to stop reading his posts and agreed to his temporary ban. I have surmise Bigunreal is a valued member, there can be no doubt. But if members start believing the fix is in the NFL with our White players partaking in it, then I consequently believe we are all wasting our time following our elite players and this corrupt to the core organization..

The NFL is not fixed, though I do believe there is a certain amount of white players allowed in. That should be what we should be mentioning, not that games are scripted.

NFLISFIXED!

The NFL is not fixed, though I do believe there is a certain amount of white players allowed in. That should be what we should be mentioning, not that games are scripted.

Top Coaches like Madden are on record saying that HOLDING Can be called on EVERY PLAY!!!!

Think about it......real hard.

Then think about wagering, Think about how the NFL had lines like horse racing and baseball, then changed to a spread, which allows games to be fixed but not necessarily thrown by covering a spread.

Think about how blacks, in the J E Ws words were to be used and promoted to create this multi cultural hellhole we have now and attack on the White establishment. Look at TEBOW the best example and other examples of better whites not even getting a shot.

I think it is scripted and fixed in some cases.
We are talking public perception, billionaire owners and a political agenda all in one.

Last edited:

NFLISFIXED!

I admit that I have disagreed with Bigunreal in the past (but never called him any names, not my practice to insult fellow members). This was because he became too predictable with the same conspiracy talk every week and it just got a bit ridiculous. I believe Don felt he was becoming a detriment to the site and he was briefly suspended as as a result.

However, post-suspension, a new Bigunreal has emerged, first with his incredible ability to jinx Tiger Woods at majors, and most recently, some solid posting (too many to count), on various football related topics during training camp and preseason. So, welcome back and keep up the good work.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions.
By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party.

In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.

We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.

"Rep. Thomas Abernathy read this passage into the Congressional Record on June 7, 1957 (Vol. 103, p. 8559, top of page.)
Author of this statement was Israel Cohen (1879-1961) a prolific Zionist author who wrote the Foreword to Israel Zangwill's "The Schnorrers" as well as 30 other books.

Dude, the NFL is Fixed as are practically all Professional US Sports.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions.
By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party.

In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.

We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.

"Rep. Thomas Abernathy read this passage into the Congressional Record on June 7, 1957 (Vol. 103, p. 8559, top of page.)
Author of this statement was Israel Cohen (1879-1961) a prolific Zionist author who wrote the Foreword to Israel Zangwill's "The Schnorrers" as well as 30 other books.

Dude, the NFL is Fixed as are practically all Professional US Sports.

So, according to you these NFL players are all "actors"? How do they get these "intelligent" black athletes to perform in a way the NFL desires? Is it also part of the leagues agenda to have Aaron Rodgers put up some of the best numbers for a quarterback in the history of the league? Are those numbers fraudulent? Is Peyton Manning's comeback fixed too? Was Peyton Hillis thousand yard season just the league throwing whitey a bone? Please answer brightboy!