NFL Pre-season Week 2

bigunreal

Mentor
So far, the magical black quarterback Wilson continues his inexplicable success. I'm still waiting for the first batted ball from one of this midget's passes. How can all the 6'5 QBs regularly have passes batted down, but the shortest starting QB the league has seen since Flutie somehow never does?

Denver can't do anything against Plantation Pets's coal black defense. Their DBs assault the opposing WRs regularly, with no interference calls. Guess it's that "aggressive defense" the NBA loves.

Gabbart finally looks good, but was hurt. Locker struggled (at least according to all the "experts," his stats were similar to the "impressive" Manuel). Rotoworld and other fantasy outlets saying Hillis was outplayed by the black rookie on TB, and will not even be the primary backup. Maybe that's what we're relegated to- rooting for Hillis, Leonard and Burkhead just to make a roster.

The NFL sure isn't getting any whiter.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
So far, the magical black quarterback Wilson continues his inexplicable success. I'm still waiting for the first batted ball from one of this midget's passes. How can all the 6'5 QBs regularly have passes batted down, but the shortest starting QB the league has seen since Flutie somehow never does?

Denver can't do anything against Plantation Pets's coal black defense. Their DBs assault the opposing WRs regularly, with no interference calls. Guess it's that "aggressive defense" the NBA loves.

Gabbart finally looks good, but was hurt. Locker struggled (at least according to all the "experts," his stats were similar to the "impressive" Manuel). Rotoworld and other fantasy outlets saying Hillis was outplayed by the black rookie on TB, and will not even be the primary backup. Maybe that's what we're relegated to- rooting for Hillis, Leonard and Burkhead just to make a roster.

The NFL sure isn't getting any whiter.

Such great points all the way around. I expect this season to be absolutely filled with ridiculous anti-White non sense. Worse than ever I mean.

How far will it go? Who knows? I wont be a bit surprised to see a black quarterback win the Stuper Bowl. I wont be a bit surprised to see many deserving white player not see the field in spite of being unarguably the best guy for the job. White RBs are simply not gonna be allowed. Woodhead SHOULD be the everydown back out in SD, but I dont see him getting 50 carries. Burkhead, and Hillis clearly SHOULD be the main back on their teams, but I doubt either will get 20 carries. Collie SHOULD be the go to WR in SF, but I wont be surprised if he gets less than 50 targets.

Of course I hope Im wrong, but I know what ive seen these last few years, and this pre season. Oh well at least we have Welker, and Manning. There are a few bright spots, but less than last year, which was less than the year before, which was less than the year before.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Derek Wolfe is ok. Sounds like it was a another case of cheapshot by a black player on a white player.

Sounds like everything is ok with Wolfe.

Other comments:

Gabbert came out firing on all cylinders. I hope his injury isn't serious and he has a good year. For a player that has improved each of his two seasons he gets way to much grief from the DWFs. He was drafted as a project to be brought along, now in his third year I hope he makes the leap.

Locker also played well, he was a victim of drops from his affletic receivers.

Glennon is also looking promising, he looks like a Flacco clone. Nice to see Hillis playing well after the cheap shot last weekend.

As far as Tebow - he needs to perform better in preseason games. It is baffling to me how he was able to complete 65% of his passes in college and now he lays duds. I think people have messed too much with his mechanics. I also wish he would consider a move to running back. Being a huge Tebow fan it just becomes draining having to defend his play. It gets so old when 99% of the media and DWFs are out to tear him down. I can't imagine how he is able to maintain his composure, I give him total credit for that.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
Like 28 of Seahawks points have come off kick returns and turnovers. Nothing wrong with that but DWFs are acting like the Seahawks have methodically destroyed the Broncos. Looking forward to another Seahawks team that does well at home and struggles on the road.

foobar75

Master
I hope Derek Wolfe is ok. Sounds like it was a another case of cheapshot by a black player on a white player.

It was absolutely a cheap shot by Blackhawks fullback Michael Robinson. Wolfe was no longer in the play and Robinson tried to separate Wolfe's head from his body. It was a somewhat similar play to the one when Warren Sapp went after Chad Clifton. These black players are like Dobermans going after raw meat when they see an opportunity to hurt a white player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It was absolutely a cheap shot by Blackhawks fullback Michael Robinson. Wolfe was no longer in the play and Robinson tried to separate Wolfe's head from his body. It was a somewhat similar play to the one when Warren Sapp went after Chad Clifton. These black players are like Dobermans going after raw meat when they see an opportunity to hurt a white player.

Riley Cooper needs to keep his head on a swivel.

dwid

Hall of Famer
the only thing that worries me, is if Welker will be heavily involved in the Broncos offense, like a 1k season, which will be tough to do with 2 other top receivers. When Amendola has his break out season, if Welker doesn't, they are going to say its the "magical system", which is why I liked the idea of Welker possibly lining up in the backfield some.

as far as cheap shots, it seems like its always open season for White players during preseason. They still get away with it in the regular season, but the preseason is more dangerous, and it sucks because its when most of our guys are trying to prove themselves, and its not just the game, its happening in practice, espescially when teams practice against each other before their preseason game.

as far as the rb putting his hand in the facemask of a defender, I believe they passed this a year or two ago, but have never seen it enforced in the NFL. I vaguely remember it getting the same flak as the crown to the helmet rule, which I fear will be enforced the same way, not to black backs lke AP but to guys like Hillis.

I didn't see the call or play but this is what I read " it's technically a penalty but you almost never see it called on the ball carrier unless they twist the helmet or drag the defender down."

Ive seen it called in college ball though. These rules just stop White powerbacks from excelling, although the main weapon in someone like Arian Foster's arsenal is the stiff arm, he doesn't have great open field speed. Its too much open for interpretation.

WHAT i find the most odd, is that the hurry up offenses, will still be hurry up, but the NFL and officials said they won't go by their (the team's) pace, so they will have to slow things down a bit. Sounds a bit ridiculous to me. There is NO rule in the rule book preventing how many snaps a team can take that I am aware of. This is to help the fat, plodding defensive linemen and other guys vs the teams who have more Whites on offense that won't get fatigued. Not to mention defenses are usually coal black and not versatile, so they have to make substitions, this will give them time. The whole point is to create mismatches and get your opponent off guard. If you slow it down, allow for a linebacker to get out and supply it with a safety or take a dlinemen out and put more of a pure pass rusher, its just ridiculous. Fans DO WANT TO SEE FAST PACE HIGH SCORING OFFENSES. Oh wait, their not coal black, move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
the only thing that worries me, is if Welker will be heavily involved in the Broncos offense, like a 1k season, which will be tough to do with 2 other top receivers. When Amendola has his break out season, if Welker doesn't, they are going to say its the "magical system", which is why I liked the idea of Welker possibly lining up in the backfield some.

as far as cheap shots, it seems like its always open season for White players during preseason. They still get away with it in the regular season, but the preseason is more dangerous, and it sucks because its when most of our guys are trying to prove themselves, and its not just the game, its happening in practice, espescially when teams practice against each other before their preseason game.

as far as the rb putting his hand in the facemask of a defender, I believe they passed this a year or two ago, but have never seen it enforced in the NFL. I vaguely remember it getting the same flak as the crown to the helmet rule, which I fear will be enforced the same way, not to black backs lke AP but to guys like Hillis.

I didn't see the call or play but this is what I read " it's technically a penalty but you almost never see it called on the ball carrier unless they twist the helmet or drag the defender down."

Ive seen it called in college ball though. These rules just stop White powerbacks from excelling, although the main weapon in someone like Arian Foster's arsenal is the stiff arm, he doesn't have great open field speed. Its too much open for interpretation.

WHAT i find the most odd, is that the hurry up offenses, will still be hurry up, but the NFL and officials said they won't go by their (the team's) pace, so they will have to slow things down a bit. Sounds a bit ridiculous to me. There is NO rule in the rule book preventing how many snaps a team can take that I am aware of. This is to help the fat, plodding defensive linemen and other guys vs the teams who have more Whites on offense that won't get fatigued. Not to mention defenses are usually coal black and not versatile, so they have to make substitions, this will give them time. The whole point is to create mismatches and get your opponent off guard. If you slow it down, allow for a linebacker to get out and supply it with a safety or take a dlinemen out and put more of a pure pass rusher, its just ridiculous. Fans DO WANT TO SEE FAST PACE HIGH SCORING OFFENSES. Oh wait, their not coal black, move along, nothing to see here.
Walter Payton had many long runs with strong stiff arms. Shoot the Heisman pose is essentially a running back getting ready to stiff arm a tackler......

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In the first three offensive drives of the Patriots-Bucs pre-season game, there were several instances in which the Patriots featured Brady, Solder, Mankins, Wendell, Svitek, Vollmer, Amendola, Edelman, Ballard, and Sudfeld on the field at the same time (10/11 whites). Sometimes, white FB, James Develin, would be in the game instead of Ballard. The only non-white player on the field during those plays was RB Stevan Ridley. Their offense should, once again, be a “Caste Football Favorite,” as well as highly successful.

Despite Tampa Bay’s much-improved secondary, Amendola looked every bit as impossible-to-cover as Wes Welker, with more straight line speed and vertical leaping ability. If he plays all season in a similar scheme, he’ll likely lead the NFL in catches and possibly yardage, too.

The 6’-7” undrafted rookie free agent TE, Zach Sudfeld, looks like a taller, leaner version of Rob Gronkowski. His scintillating, juggling touchdown catch and 2-pt conversion sealed his starting spot ahead of Ballard, Fells, and Hoomanawanui. Sudfeld and Gronkowski would create the tallest, most electrifying TE combination in NFL history...

zach-sudfeld-touchdown-o.gif

The positional battle between incumbent starting RG, Dan Connolly, and sumo Marcus Cannon, is yet to be determined, as both players are injured and missed the first two pre-season contests. Will Svitek has played well in their stead. It’s interesting to note that New England hasn’t played a single non-white offensive lineman, even for a single snap, thus far this pre-season. All three strings feature 5 whites.

Defensively, safety Steve Gregory and DE Rob Ninkovich started again, with LB Dane Fletcher receiving 1[SUP]st[/SUP] string snaps on passing downs in place of Brandon “5.0 Second 40 Time” Spikes. Reserve DE, Jake Bequette, continues to spoil his chances of making the squad with his wretched play. The 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] year player out of Arkansas has an Adam Carriker-like ability to never appear on the stat sheet. I wouldn’t blame the Patriots for cutting him. LB’s Jeff Tarpinian and Mike Rivera could make the team as special teamers, as could reserve safety, Nate Ebner, who is just returning from injury.

As for the Bucs, it was nice to see Hillis return from injury and play well, despite limited blocking. He should make the squad. It’s also nice to see that the “Gap-Toothed Wigger” signed former Rutgers DT, Gary Gibson, and made him a starter on his all-chocolate defense. Behind Gibson is talented DT, Derek Landri. Landri showed great talent in limited snaps in Jacksonville and Philadelphia, but was allowed to walk as per the NFL's Racial S.O.P.

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
Falcons backup linebacker Paul Worrilow is having a great preseason with lots of tackles and a sack. Hopefully this earns him a spot on the team as backup linebacker. He was a walk on at Delaware, and an UDFA for the Falcons of course.

woody39

Mentor
Anybody watching the colts giants game? Usual misinformed biased commentator on a major network, Aikman and the other guy slamming fleener for not catching the pass then said he didn't play last week because of a concussion when in fact he did play and sat out Monday as a precaution under the concussion protocol. As usual wasn't the white players fault as the defender flapped at it for the interception right in front of him. I can't see how dwf's can't see this bias, any excuse to knock an athletic white skill position player!

foobar75

Master
Anybody watching the colts giants game? Usual misinformed biased commentator on a major network, Aikman and the other guy slamming fleener for not catching the pass then said he didn't play last week because of a concussion when in fact he did play and sat out Monday as a precaution under the concussion protocol. As usual wasn't the white players fault as the defender flapped at it for the interception right in front of him. I can't see how dwf's can't see this bias, any excuse to knock an athletic white skill position player!

Andrew Luck is looking sharp tonight. He appears ready to take that next step towards becoming a franchise QB this season. Unfortunately, there is not much else to root for on either side of the ball as far as the Colts are concerned.

The Giants are no different this year than any other year in terms of their typical demographics, although I was surprised to learn that the starting MLB job has come down to a battle between Dan Connor and Mark Herzlich. It's too bad they can't both start.

foobar75

Master
Somewhat off-topic, but I've been seeing some promos of this new Fox sports channel (FS1), and it doesn't seem too be much different than ESPN or the NFLN. There is a goofy looking, DWFish pair of white guys who are apparently the primary anchors, then a nearly all-black opinion panel (I saw McNabb, Gary Payton, and some other guy) who will undoubtedly provide us with their unbiased insights, and of course the group is moderated by this ex-ESPN blond mudshark/whore (gotta keep that blond woman/black man dynamic fully intact).

I was hoping for something here to perhaps challenge ESPN's dominance and influence, but I'm afraid it's just more of the same.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I was hoping for something here to perhaps challenge ESPN's dominance and influence, but I'm afraid it's just more of the same.

Of course its all more of the same. That becasue the same tribe of criminals are in charge of everything that gets on TV. :kev:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Somewhat off-topic, but I've been seeing some promos of this new Fox sports channel (FS1), and it doesn't seem too be much different than ESPN or the NFLN. There is a goofy looking, DWFish pair of white guys who are apparently the primary anchors, then a nearly all-black opinion panel (I saw McNabb, Gary Payton, and some other guy) who will undoubtedly provide us with their unbiased insights, and of course the group is moderated by this ex-ESPN blond mudshark/whore (gotta keep that blond woman/black man dynamic fully intact).

Were you refering to Erin Andrews as a mudshark/whore? I did a little research on Andrews, and she doesn't really fit that description. Sure, she has to work with all these black guys(she doesn't really have much choice in that matter), but she's dating Kings forward Jarret Stoll. We shouldn't be calling her a mudshark just because she works with black guys.

erin-andrews-jarret-stoll-2013-teen-choice-awards_3810040.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fox Sports has hired Ronde Barber, and that magnificent role model Randy Moss. More extremist and divisive "diversity" that's overwhelmingly in favor of one small group :afro: at the expense of all others, and of course it's all manipulated and orchestrated by another even smaller group :kev:.

At least Moss said something useful at halftime, when Andrew Luck was being discussed. One of the crew remarked how Luck "doesn't look athletic" (how can he be, he's not black is the unspoken assumption), and it was mentioned that Luck ran the same 40 time at the Combine as Cam Newton, whereupon Moss mentioned that Luck is just as much an athlete as Newton.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes Don...saw the same thing...thanks you posted on this! Glad Moss could give a few of the dwf's something to digest! The bald headed white dude(not Urlacher) said Luck ran the same time as Cam...we have said this many times on CF!

Luck can have a seat at the table with elite QB's like Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Peyton & Eli Manning, Flacco, Roethlisberger & Ryan.

Colby Fleener sprained a knee on that play...hope he will be OK.

NY Giant DE-Matt Broha should land on the 53-man squad...

Figured WR-David Douglas should make the Bucs...but i'm sure he is one bubble...was hosed on a tremendous 30+ yard catch last night...still ended up with a TD...

In a fair world WR's Brandon Kaufman & Chris Hogan would BOTH make the Bills final roster as well...

Referendum...I posted about Worrilow in Week 1...he sure caught my attention! A tackling machine always around the ball!

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Of course its all more of the same. That becasue the same tribe of criminals are in charge of everything that gets on TV. :kev:

For sure guys. The tribe is keeping the status quo even when something is "new"(!).
And btw, on another note, I hadn't really even been on foxsports website since football season ended months ago, and I go on there a couple days ago,and seriously, I thought I was on a spam site at first. It looks like a dang, New York Post, Entertainment Tonight, Weekly WorldNews, Gossip Rag site. I HATE it with a passion. It is like all the celebrity end of things instead of a sports site. UGGG!:sick: Anyone else turned off by that as much as me? Are we looking for sports news there or are we wanting to know why Tom Brady married so and so, and so and so is dumping so and so for another athelete that was the father of so and so, and the father of the new baby is the former flame of ... who is now the heartthrob of...GAG!!!!! Yeah, I am exaggerating a little bit, but I wish they would please chill the celebrity-worshipping-minded crap!!!

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Worrilow has been a revelation during the preseason - what a beast. Over the past few years I try not to get so attached and excited by our guys playing well in the preseason as the white purge quickly tempers any expectations or hopes.

Luck looks like he is taking another step forward, he is quickly becoming one of the true elite QBs. Also, Gabbert and Locker played really well and should solidify their spots as the starting QB for their respective teams.

foobar75

Master
Were you refering to Erin Andrews as a mudshark/whore? I did a little research on Andrews, and she doesn't really fit that description. Sure, she has to work with all these black guys(she doesn't really have much choice in that matter), but she's dating Kings forward Jarret Stoll. We shouldn't be calling her a mudshark just because she works with black guys.

erin-andrews-jarret-stoll-2013-teen-choice-awards_3810040.jpg

No, not Erin Andrews. I'm not a fan of hers (or any of these women who are increasingly taking over roles as football or basketball "experts"), but the one I'm referring to in this case is one Charissa Thompson. Here she is with her boyfriend, ESPN college basketball analyst and former Duke PG Jason Williams:

jay-williams.jpg

Caption: Dark meat only for Charissa

MiamiHeatFan

Brady is amazing. He hit 7 for 7 on his first drive and a td to Amendola. Then a two point conversion to Sudfield. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are just so much better than anyone else. Only Rogers and Brees can come remotely close.

Aaron Rodgers is actually better than Brady and Manning.

He has an inferior team with no run game, bad O-line and defense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I disagee about the line, Rodgers sometimes takes too much time to throw rather than throwing the ball away, which is why he sacked so often.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how this melanin-challenged quarterback would have done running the spread offense:

[video=youtube;J0i1NEz_8_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0i1NEz_8_U[/video]​

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

I wholeheartedly agree that “Fox Sports 1” appears every bit as vile as ESPN, if not more so. Not unlike the two corporate political parties here in the Jew-S-A, the “contrast” between ESPN and FS1 will be as Pepsi is to Coca Cola. Take a gander at this imbecilic “promo” for “Fox Sports Live.” Notice how the white male hosts are all tiny, homoerotic, self-depreciating waifs (especially Dan O’ Toole and Jay Onrait, and Andy Roddick won't be much better) while the Negro commentators (Gary Payton, Donovan McNabb, Ephraim Salaam) are large-bodied, crude, loud-mouthed, and personify brashness…

[video=youtube;9HpMMQhQiwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HpMMQhQiwo&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLSoN6Th-EepNJXZX3Y9JAKXWblqW7Ys0N[/video]

In a different commercial I’ve seen for the newly minted Marxist network, the three Negroes are shown “jiving” with one another in an excruciatingly-annoying fashion. One is “rapping,” one is singing like a slave in the Antebellum South, and the other is creating a “hip hop beat” using his mouth and hand. In the same commercial, Dan O’ Toole utters self-loathing, Caste-laden slogans such as: “I don’t have a vertical leap!” and “I wanted to be a professional athlete, but I’m 5’ 1” tall!” and “I’m a typical nerd!” Like NFL Network, the AA Negroes on FS1 seem to be afflicted with the same fits of hysterical laughter, permanantly-infantile behavior, never taking the job seriously whatsoever, jiving with one another, slapping hands, displaying poor grammar, and diverting into Stephen A. Smith-style “preaching” rants.

The two “white” “male” eunuchs seem to treat the gig as a comedy routine as well…in one quick video, the appropriately-named O’ Toole was seen lifting his button-down shirt and slapping his fat stomach like a bongo drum. Brain aneurism-inducing hilarity, for sure.

The mammary gland-deficient, Marxist Mud-Wrestler, Charissa Thompson (a Casteon whore who cut her teeth on ESPN’s “Sports Nation”) must feel like the “mother” of the group, as she blurts out during the promo: “Oh my God...like…I feel like a babysitter most of the time!” FS1 seems like yet another anti-white TV channel for the DWF’s to set their watches to…

fslive_20130725135653886_660_320.JPG

CAPTION: “Fox Sports Live” Duplicates NFL Network Buffoonery

Perhaps FS1 will sway ESPN’s resident gaunt, shrill, breastless Mudshark, Lindsey Csarniak, into joining the fold?