NFL Players who gave gone broke

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Actually Warren Sapp makes my point. He had a long well publicized NFL career with some post player appearences so he had the kind of "star" power (such as it is) that would counteract his lack of intelligence and make him a draw as a news personality. I don't think Vince Young is too dumb for primetime, that's not possible in Obama's amerika, he doesn't have the draw as a celebrity.

If all was fair, both would be digging ditches for a living. I don't feel sorry for a guy was enabled and on the AA dole from day one. How many (more) talented White players (Matt Jones, Eric Crouch, etc.) have gotten the shaft due the cultmarx spawned caste system? The heinous caste system is another reason why I totally abhor the modern, jaded, hell bound world.

white is right

Hall of Famer
If all was fair, both would be digging ditches for a living. I don't feel sorry for a guy was enabled and on the AA dole from day one. How many (more) talented White players (Matt Jones, Eric Crouch, etc.) have gotten the shaft due the cultmarx spawned caste system? The heinous caste system is another reason why I totally abhor the modern, jaded, hell bound world.
Guys I figured it out with Radio and other low IQ morons they can be paid in Section-8 housing vouchers, free bbq ribs and grape soda for life. Maybe they can handle a weekly allowance of a few K to be paid out in twenties and singles for lap dances and to make it rain in "gentleman's clubs".

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Anyone who says that blacks don't have a problem with impulse control and lower iq's needs to read this. Sure some white players go broke but no where near the percentage that supa affletes do. Looks like Quarterback Dog Killer is as dumb as they come.

ednesday, October 3, 2012

Vick has blown $30 million

Vick has blown $30 million in four years. Michael Vick [PHOTOS] has managed to blow through $30 million. And apparently it wasn’t too hard to do.

According to TMZ, Vick has made about $31 million since he filed for bankruptcy in 2008 — nearly 95% of his total income, TMZ has learned.

According to legal documentss filed in his bankruptcy case, Mike Vick earned $31 million since he went belly up.
Go here to read more and see the photos.

davidholly

Mentor
So he should blow through the $40 million guaranteed by about 2017.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is another supa afflete who will be hanging out on a street corner in NYC, LA, or any of this countries great diverse cities in a few years. I especially despise this clown because he took shots at my favorite player Wayne Chrebet, or "Flashlight" as him and his ebonics mumbling sidekick Keyshawn Johnson liked to call him. Just look at that room-brightening smile!

Sports Now
SPORTS NEWS FROM LOS ANGELES AND BEYOND

Warren Sapp is ordered to auction off his Florida mansion

• Email
Former Super Bowl champion Warren Sapp has a deal for you. (David Paul Morris / Getty Images / October 4, 2012)

By Houston Mitchell October 4, 2012, 6:58 a.m.

Looking to move? Want a to buy a quick fixer-upper and flip it for a profit? Former Super Bowl champion Warren Sapp has a deal for you.
A Florida bankruptcy court has ordered the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star to auction off his home, which comes equipped with a water slide, two-story wine cellar, movie theater, its own lake (with a dock), five full bathrooms and three half-baths. But only four bedrooms.
Sapp, who is $6.7 million in debt, had to auction off the property or face jail time.
"Do you think I wanted to declare bankruptcy?" Sapp told the Associated Press. "Do you think, if there was any other way possible, I would have done it? It was either this or go to jail."
The original cost of the property was $7 million, way back in 2005.

On the list of Sapp's assets: over 200 pairs of Air Jordans. Perfect for your pet centipede.
The auction will take place at 8 a.m. PDT on Nov. 1 at the Orlando Airport Marriott in Orlando, Fla. So head on out. Even if you don't get the house, you can still visit Disney World. And who knows, maybe Sapp will be there, picking up a few extra dollars by being the ride operator for Space Mountain.
ALSO:

davidholly

Mentor
John Lynch is probably the only member of that Tampa defense that isn't bankrupt.