NFL News, Rumors and Musings

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The mainstream media acts as if Deshaun Watson is already a Hall of Famer instead of a player who played less than a season and got injured.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The mainstream media acts as if Deshaun Watson is already a Hall of Famer instead of a player who played less than a season and got injured.

I was going through some draft stuff the other night and their was an interview with Watson and he was of course hyping up Lamar Jackson as the QB that is going to "surprise" alot of people. By surprise I guess he means make one read and take off running. Outside of Polian stating that Jackson should be moved to WR I have not seen any criticism of Jackson - it's becoming a real joke. The lack of memory on so many of these supposed experts is astounding - first Vick was going to revolutionize the position, then Radio, then Scam, then toucan was going to be the best QB of all time, then Gremlin was next poster boy to revolutionize the position, then Mariota was the type of QB the game was trending towards, then Mahomes was the next Brett Farve and now we land at eraserhead.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't heard any follow up on Eric Decker and Oakland or any other team. Found this article asking Broncos fans if he should sign with Denver. The poll result so far is 79% yes "if the price is right." The article features a gif of Decker falling down after a catch with the scolding caption "Eric Decker, you had one job." Because we all know blacks never lose their balance and fall down, in reality they're the masters of it. https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/22/denver-broncos-poll-eric-decker-nfl-free-agency/

Shadowlight

Master
The NFL is "tinkering" with new helmet shot rules. I have been advocating this for a while now but frankly they need to go further and like college football kick the offender out of the game. Nevertheless a step in the right direction. But vague. For instance that DB ******* sucker that speared Travis Kelce in the playoff game. Certainly the new rule would apply a penalty which bewilderingly they didn't call during that game. I guess the thinking was a skull shot to a white guy means nothing. But would that hit be enough to kick him out of the game under these new rules? Who the hell knows since the rule is not sharply defined.
See below.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ens-helmet-hit-rule-working-on-targeting-rule

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...m-evaluate-davis-webb-draft-article-1.3899782

Article about forgotten 3rd round pick Davis Webb. Shurmur's argument makes no sense about seeing play with a Giants helmet on. None of the rookie QBs have worn a Giants helmet yet either. He essentially had a redshirt year - got to get acclimated to the pro game. Remember that Jerry Reese pulled a racist move when Eli was benched and they put in Geno Smiff during a lost season for no good reason except to have a black QB start a game for the Giants. I read some good things about Webb in practices and minicamps. My hope is that they ultimately trade back with the Bills and let Webb develop as the number 2.

Also, it amazes me that their is an annual replace Ryan Tannehill push in Miami. This year their is yet again another media contrived push for Miami to draft a QB. Tannehill is coming back from injury (he was 10-6 in 2016) and they signed Osweiler who if memory serves me correctly was playing in Gase's offense when he helped push them to the Super Bowl before Peyton took back over. I could understand them taking a mid round/late round pick on a QB - someone like Luke Falk, Riley Ferguson, Chase Litton would be a good pick on day 3 of the draft.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Byron Leftwich, the Cardinals’ quarterback coach, had never coached before. This is his second year of coaching at any level. How does a pro team hire someone for an important position like QB coach when he has no experience whatsoever coaching?

Another AA hire. Another example of black privilege.

Shadowlight

Master
Well Peyton Manning does not want to announce football games so both Fox for Thursday nights and ESPN for Monday nights are looking elsewhere.

Apparently ESPN has moved McDonough ( who was decent) to college football to be replace by Joe Tessitore ( the boxing announcer).
I have no idea where he falls in the caste spectrum. We will find out. As for a replacement for Gruden I don't know why TE Greg Olsen's name keeps popping up at ESPN and Fox. Is he not still playing?

Kurt Warner might get one of the gigs. No idea about him. I have heard Hasselbeck in small doses and didn't like what I heard but to be fair just a small sample. Another name is Randy Moss? Don't like that name. Louis Riddick is more of a studio analyst type. Another rumor has Brett Farve landing the Monday Night gig. He has the splash factor.

Whatever ESPN decides we can only hope they are as caste neutral as the McDonough/Gruden team. They were above average in that regard. Hell even Chris Collinsworth has improved over the years where I can now tolerate him. So in today's climate it makes little sense to plug in a "caste hole" for MNF. Time will tell.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Richard Sherman is claiming that Chompin' Pete lost the locker room in Seattle. No matter how much a coach panders and tries to be a kindly plantation manager, sooner or later it always happens. With all the player turnover so far this offseason, the Seahawks look primed for a fall and Pete's probably in his last season as head coach.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...nally-responds-to-richard-shermans-criticism/

dolphins15

Guru
Deion Sanders makes himself look like a clown. Wants to know why Witten and Beasley haven't been asked to take pay cuts. He doesn't even know Switzer's name but he doesn't see the point of having him and Beasley.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-why-arent-witten-beasley-asked-take-pay-cuts

Beasley responded on twitter. But I didn't really like the end of his response where he said "I'm not your typical white boy". Beasley is a very good athlete and player but in saying what he said he's essentially saying yeah white guys aren't good enough but I'm good enough, I'm special.

https://twitter.com/Bease11/status/979113651255857153

Tannehill17

Mentor
Beasley responded on twitter. But I didn't really like the end of his response where he said "I'm not your typical white boy". Beasley is a very good athlete and player but in saying what he said he's essentially saying yeah white guys aren't good enough but I'm good enough, I'm special.

I think you're looking too much into it. If anything, he's basically saying he's aware of the caste system and in a way he's mocking the ridiculous notion that whites are somehow lesser athletes. Good on him

dolphins15

Guru
I think you're looking too much into it. If anything, he's basically saying he's aware of the caste system and in a way he's mocking the ridiculous notion that whites are somehow lesser athletes. Good on him

What's a typical white boy mean though?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's an ambiguous statement by Beasley, it can be taken as saying he's aware of the Caste System, or as him belittling White athleticism by saying he's not the typical inferior White athlete and also referring to himself by the demeaning term "boy."

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Deion Sanders makes himself look like a clown. Wants to know why Witten and Beasley haven't been asked to take pay cuts. He doesn't even know Switzer's name but he doesn't see the point of having him and Beasley.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/articl...-why-arent-witten-beasley-asked-take-pay-cuts

White men should stop calling themselves "boys." Refusing to call white men men is part of the anti-white male agenda. It's always guys or boys or males, never men. It's intentional.

White men should oppose this agenda.

Shadowlight

Master
Braxton Berrios and Danny Woodhead take digs at the Caste System. Woodhead asks "Why does it surprise people? He's not deceptively fast. Just fast!" Berrios responds with "The same people would say we were gym rats instead of athletic".

I wish more of our guys would speak out like that.

https://twitter.com/HNYNUT_BERRIOS/status/979352861984415745

It is a fine line when white players 'promote" themselves in racial terms. They risk alienating black teammates etc. Since locker rooms ( football and basketball) are controlled by blacks it becomes a concern.

That said don't think for one second that castefootball hasn't opened up some eyes out there. The white defiance against stereotypes is partially a result of castefootball fighting against the "grand ole narrative" when it comes to black and white athletes.

And rest assured if you are a white athlete that is deemed worthy here they will get discussed, praised and ADVERTIZED. In other words castefootball has their backs and then some.

I often wonder how many white athletes are aware of this site? There are a wide variety of white athletes being discussed here including High School stars. Based on google browsing my hunch is a lot of these young white athletes become fully aware of this site. And hopefully castefootball can inspire confidence in them so they can reach their maximum potential. And not think of themselves as second class citizens when it comes to sports.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste Football isn't nearly as easy to find as it used to be thanks to the reconfiguration of algorithms by the major search engines to isolate and bury non-conforming sites like this one. Search for "white cornerbacks" and CF used to pop up right away, now not so much. (I just googled "white cornerbacks" and the first Caste Football result is on Page 4.)

So it's hard to know to what degree we're reaching young White athletes and White athletes and their friends and families in general. Given the fall-off in new posters who actually post and posting in general, I don't think we reach nearly as many as we used to. But there's still a lot of lurkers so who knows.

Shadowlight

Master
Remember Don young people can find anything on the internet, they are ultra savvy, and if it is about themselves rest assured they will find it. If I was a young white athlete with talent I would be gobbling up all the praise I could be receiving from this site.

And even though there is a long way to go I have noticed pushback against the " grand narrative" over the past decade. This ( your) site is a little more important than you think.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Remember Don young people can find anything on the internet, they are ultra savvy, and if it is about themselves rest assured they will find it. If I was a young white athlete with talent I would be gobbling up all the praise I could be receiving from this site.

And even though there is a long way to go I have noticed pushback against the " grand narrative" over the past decade. This ( your) site is a little more important than you think.

I don't underestimate the influence CF has had. We've made a lot more people aware of anti-White discrimination in sports; I see various degrees of awareness of the Caste System regularly in comments after articles that toe the Caste party line and it's great to see. But we're stagnant at best. Some of that's undoubtedly related to the decline of forums in general, but I always want to see the board hopping and it very rarely is anymore, few new posters and a lot of veteran posters who don't seem to have much to say anymore. . .

Last edited:

dolphins15

Guru
Don, one of the posters here was running a twitter account and talked about the site. Do you know if they still are? Or who was running it?

Do you think a castefootball twitter would be of any use?

Heretic

Master
You might want to consider starting a Gab account for CF. Celticdb recently posted that they have a video platform now, too. Maybe that's the way to go. It's a free speech platform and is growing fast.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Riley McCarron is a candidate to serve as the Patriots' punt returner in 2018, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports. Currently, McCarron would appear to be facing an uphill battle to make the Patriots' 53-man roster heading into Week 1, given the team's depth at wideout in front on him. That said, the speedy 5-foot-9, 185-pounder does have a shot to secure a slot role with the team with a strong preseason. Another campaign on New England's practice squad is a more likely outcome, but the free-agent departure of Danny Amendola creates an opening where McCarron can compete. The team's wideout depth chart is topped by Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan and slot stalwart Julian Edelman (knee), who is bouncing back from a torn ACL. https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/patriots-riley-mccarron-could-return-punts-in-2018/

dolphins15

Guru
I have started a twitter @hiddengemfb. I currently have 572 followers. I am just following all the high school players I post and college coaches and some of our guys that are in college or in the NFL. I don't tweet anything except retweet when the guys I follow get offers or other athletic achievements. I have a few college coaches that have followed and have asked for lists of kids. I'm not sure that they notice when I give them the list its made up of all white kids. We need to find a way to use twitter to get more people to this site.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have started a twitter @hiddengemfb. I currently have 572 followers. I am just following all the high school players I post and college coaches and some of our guys that are in college or in the NFL. I don't tweet anything except retweet when the guys I follow get offers or other athletic achievements. I have a few college coaches that have followed and have asked for lists of kids. I'm not sure that they notice when I give them the list its made up of all white kids. We need to find a way to use twitter to get more people to this site.

Awesome! We need more of what you and celticdb are doing. I know Leonardfan is also very active contacting scouts and getting the word out.

I'll look into Gab, per Heretic's suggestion, I know absolutely nothing about it currently.