NFL endorsements

Spooge

Guru
Ever notice that in the last seven years or so virtually all of the
commercials using NFL players utilyze brothers about 98 % of the
time. Soup, electronics, etc. And oh man I get sick
everytime they show an NFL commercial with Dumovan McDrab.
Christ!, has he ever won a superbowl?

JoeV

Guru
Jermey Shockey has a national commercial. So does Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and John Lynch. Locally Braylon Edwards and Charlie Frye have a commerical for McDonalds that my girlfriend is sick of because I say it is pretty funny.
smiley36.gif
I would say it is more like 30-70 or 35-65 for whites vs blacks, about the percentage of the NFL racial makeup, so I fail to see your commercial problem. It just might seem that way because the McNabb Chunky Soup commercial plays all the f'n time!

Spooge

Guru
Well it may also be because I don't have cable or satelite
coverage. I do see the commercials when our local (central
Montana) station plays NFL games, sooo perhaps your right.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Spooge said:
And oh man I get sick everytime they show an NFL commercial with Dumovan McDrab. Christ!, has he ever won a superbowl?

He's better known for his soup-bowls.

G

I do not support any of the corporations who always push for black superiority in sports. I dont know about the rest of you, but i can do without Nike, Gatorade and Chunky soup. I believe Rebok had a white women from track and field on their commercials after the olympics(dont recall her name). They called her the best female athlete in the world. Thats the only name brand shoe i will buy.

white tornado

Mentor
I've Noticed the Reebok official N.F.L. gears latest commercial only has black players. They had Leftwitch in it because I guess They couldn't find Peyton.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You mean Byron Sandwich don't you?
smiley36.gif