NFL 2015 Week 4

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Is Ravens WR, Steve Smith, the most irrationally angry player in NFL history? After every single catch, this little pipsqueak feels the need to leap to his feet and is instantly begin jawing in somebody’s face, shoving them, and assume a fighting stance. This is the same prick who was jailed and suspended for sucker-punching TWO DIFFERENT black teammates while with the Panthers, resulting in one having a broken nose and the other a fractured orbital bone.

At this point it's completely rational to wonder if the dude is on a chemical or two.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The only bright spot was Baltimore starting three White o-linemen (Wagner started at tackle because of Monroe being injured), playing two White tight ends (would have been three if Gilmore was healthy), WR Campanaro, FB Juszczyk, and of course Flacco. That's the most Whites the Ravens have used on offense since moving from Cleveland 20 years ago.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the Crawfords' kicker Josh Scobee is going to be run out of town after missing two fourth quarter field goals last night. The local media is brutalizing him, which means of course that the DWFs will be even more merciless.

Scobee is Pittsburgh's third kicker this season, after Shaun Suisham and Garrett Hartley were injured. One local nerd sportswriter wrote: "This loss is on Scobee. Though, it might also be on Shuan Suisham. After all, Scobee wouldn't have been kicking into Heinz Field's reconfigured open end zone if Suisham hadn't stupidly tried to make a tackle in a preseason game. But he did, because. . . well, apparently Suisham thought he was really a football player.

"He's a kicker. Kickers aren't really football players. They sure as heck can really lose football games, however."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The loss is really on AA Tomlin - two really bad decisions to go for it on 4th down and handed over field position to the Ravens. Why isn't the defense getting chastised for giving up that pass play to get the Ravens into field goal range? Or Vick missing a wide open receiver for a first down?

Just goes to show how much Roethlisberger means the crawfords. Vick sure did get sacked alot for someone with the most amazing affletcism ever. I really hope the steelers lose every game with Ben out of the line up.

The Ravens offense was fun to watch but it is a crime how black their defense is - same goes for the steelers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I found the lead photo on Gayhoo sports to be interesting. The story title is "Ravens stun errant Steelers" and the accompanying photo shows white Steelers with celebrating black Ravens. The message being clear:

ravens_635x250_1443776447.jpg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Crawfords' kicker Josh Scobee is going to be run out of town after missing two fourth quarter field goals last night. The local media is brutalizing him, which means of course that the DWFs will be even more merciless.

Scobee is Pittsburgh's third kicker this season, after Shaun Suisham and Garrett Hartley were injured. One local nerd sportswriter wrote: "This loss is on Scobee. Though, it might also be on Shuan Suisham. After all, Scobee wouldn't have been kicking into Heinz Field's reconfigured open end zone if Suisham hadn't stupidly tried to make a tackle in a preseason game. But he did, because. . . well, apparently Suisham thought he was really a football player.

"He's a kicker. Kickers aren't really football players. They sure as heck can really lose football games, however."

Wow, the crap from the media is just that. Yes, Scobee did blow two FGs but Tomlin's play-calling stunk, but he can't be blamed. He's one of the magical ones of the Chosen...

I found the lead photo on Gayhoo sports to be interesting. The story title is "Ravens stun errant Steelers" and the accompanying photo shows white Steelers with celebrating black Ravens. The message being clear:

ravens_635x250_1443776447.jpg

Well, historically, most steelers in Pittsburgh were White, and ravens are black...:eyebrows:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
_85868500_gettyimages-490902364.jpg

and from another angle the beginning of Campanaro's leaping score:

pylonravens_10115.jpg

click the link to see Michael Campanaro's jaw-dropping, ankle-breaking, open field athleticism (and gravity-defying flip) touchdown run that "somehow" wasn't worthy of making the highlight reels.

what an athlete! one "wonders" why he's not featured more ...

And following his shining performance, Campanaro is promptly placed on season ending injured reserve with a back injury.

Considering he missed most of his rookie season last year because of injury, we may have seen the last of Michael in the NFL on Thursday night.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And following his shining performance, Campanaro is promptly placed on season ending injured reserve with a back injury.

Considering he missed most of his rookie season last year because of injury, we may have seen the last of Michael in the NFL on Thursday night.

We can't win - this is bad news for sure. Steve Smith has broken bones in his back yet is week to week - Campanaro supposedly had back spasms and is placed on season ending - IR. Makes no sense.

As for the other two WRs drafted in 2014 - Janis is nothing but a WSTD and Abbrederis is on the practice squad.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I would like to know specifically what that back injury is. We see Campanaro make that great run, and yet it doesn't make the highlights. It is getting obvious to all of us.

Any of you lurkers need to get a clue if you're not getting the concept already. There is no denying what is taking place and it is a microcosm of what is happening all over the media in Amerika 2.0.

An all out relentless assault is what is going on...

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Smith was initially reported to have broken bones in his back but it's since been updated to broken ribs, which is a less serious injury.

As far as Campanaro, I don't doubt he was injured -- unless one wants to believe that each game is totally scripted and Campanaro rehearsed acting hurt after his last catch and then willingly went on IR.

The problem is the small pool of White players in the NFL due to the grotesque discrimination of the Caste System, beginning in high school -- when one gets injured the impact is magnified a great deal. Campanaro can undoubtedly be a quality receiver/kick returner in the NFL, but so can many other White receivers who never get even the limited opportunity that Michael has. The vast majority of injured players and players who go on IR are black, but the league effortlessly replaces them whereas a White player has to jump through endless hoops just to get a chance, and there's almost never a White replacement to take his place if he falls.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I would like to know specifically what that back injury is. We see Campanaro make that great run, and yet it doesn't make the highlights. It is getting obvious to all of us.

Any of you lurkers need to get a clue if you're not getting the concept already. There is no denying what is taking place and it is a microcosm of what is happening all over the media in Amerika 2.0.

According to the Ravens, Campanero has a herniated disk.

backrow

Hall of Famer

they actually had a highlight of his score described as incredible or some such on main site of NFL, it came up on my feed.

damn, such a shame about his injury... wtf

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
According to the Ravens, Campanero has a herniated disk.

Ok, I didn't doubt he had an injury, or that it was indeed serious. I certainly don't think everything is rigged and fixed like some people think. I kept going to the Ravens site earlier but the site was having issues.

Anyway, it's a shame he's out. As Don said, he may never get a chance again because of the hoops he'll have to jump through to get back in the lineup next year.

I did see the play on the INDIVIDUAL highlights that very night, but in the game highlights of nfl.com it wasn't and isn't included. That's the point I was making. If Steve Loudmouth Smith would have made the exact play, not only would it be included in the game highlights, but it would be front page plastered there and in the list of "Nominations for Plays of the Week". Btw, didn't the announcer pretty much give Steve Smith credit for clearing the way, of course...you know, how else could a White guy "eventually" get to the end zone?

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
I see what you meant. well, that's beyond ridiculous... the nicest TD of the game was not included?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joique Bell will not play for the Lions on Monday night. Zach Zenner should get some opportunities to run the ball and maybe even displace Bell permanently if he does well. The downside is that the game is in Seattle against a tough Seahawks defense and a team desperate for a win.

Bell has been terrible so far this year, and the heralded scatback rookie Abdullah hasn't exactly shined running the ball, so if Zenner plays and does well it will go a long way toward establishing him as a legitimate NFL running back.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Decker returns from a knee injury and has caught all 4 targets for 46 yards and a TD. Look for him to explode after the bye week.

I'm loving Miami's terrible season. Too bad Tannehill is stuck behind the worst OL in football. Suh, the Invisible One, has been putrid again today. Missed tackles, offsides penalties, no QB pressure...but hey, at least he hasn't assaulted anyone yet!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Decker returns from a knee injury and has caught all 4 targets for 46 yards and a TD. Look for him to explode after the bye week.

I'm loving Miami's terrible season. Too bad Tannehill is stuck behind the worst OL in football. Suh, the Invisible One, has been putrid again today. Missed tackles, offsides penalties, no QB pressure...but hey, at least he hasn't assaulted anyone yet!

I'm loving it too. Cameron Wake and Vernon Olivier are two other d-linemen who have received lots of hype and neither have a sack yet and both have about one tackle each for the season. Beyond putrid.

Philbin to me is the White equivalent of the clueless, lifeless black head coaches we've poked fun at over the years, e.g., Art Shell, Ray Rhodes and others. He has a good chance of being the first head coach fired this season, perhaps as soon as this coming week.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Philbin gets fired too. Let's not forget the moribund Dolphins running game. The Dolphins putrid start to the season has nothing to do with Tannehill.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Rex Burkhead sighting in Cincinnati as he hauls in a pass for 27 yards from Andy Dalton. He might have gone the distance if he hadn't stepped out of bounds.

woody39

Mentor
I didnt see the game today at Wembley although i live in england because i was working but great to see Decker back healthy. Be great to see him burning past defenders for the rest of the season. He seems to have a good connection with Fitzpatrick.

woody39

Mentor
Rex Burkhead sighting in Cincinnati as he hauls in a pass for 27 yards from Andy Dalton. He might have gone the distance if he hadn't stepped out of bounds.

Great to see Rex getting a good catch and the analyst actually was quite complimentary.