NFL 2014 Week 5

dwid

Hall of Famer
I've watched the whole game. He is barely on the field anymore. They have given up on him way too. soon. He had around a 20 yard reception and probably only touched the ball once in the rest of the game since then. They are going with the two young guys. Ridiculous how quickly they gave up on him. Complete b.s. Double standard as always in this stupid league.
Yea his career as a starter is probably over. Storm Johnson who ppl have been gushing over nice the draft even as a late pick had a 20 yard rush. 7 on the other 3. Gerhart probably 3rd down blocking guy now with some how Robinson as the change of pace back to Storm, there is really not much to keep watching the nfl. The play has declined badly league wide. Hopefully Gerhart can get back to 100 percent health and regain a real role. Like someone said, Trent Richardson is still getting plenty carries

yeah they brought him to be the starter but 8 carries went to other backs, he got 4. 1/4th into the season and hes getting 1/3 of the workload.

laskey is going to be labeled a FB because that is technically the term for where he lines up to get carries gtech calls it the b back. We will see what happens. Every b back in the triple option that was white was called a fullback coming out. Jonathan Dwyer who is black from gtech a b back called a tailback and the only thing that hinted he played the spot was in his write up saying didnt line up in traditional tailback spot. Zach laskey on nfldraftscout listed at FB hhopefully it changes

jonathan Dwyer nfldaftscout pos 1: RB. No other position listed

Zach laskey pos 1: FB pos 2: RB/ss/kr. Is that supposed to mean he has the same shot at RB as he does ss in the nfl? Hasn't played d since hs

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Austin Davis 291 yards and 2 TDs 0 interceptions, great to see him playing so well as a third stringer maybe they keep him as starter and don't resign Bradford he has been a bit injury prone but obviously has talent.

Austin Davis just threw another TD. Wow - really impressed. Next Kurt Warner? haha - probably not but I hope he gets to play all year for the Rams.

woody39

Mentor
Kyle Orton leading the Bills down the field against the Lions be nice to see him win and cement the starting job

MetalHed

Guru
Good to see super-aryan Mike Glennon having a killer day against the Drulus. He's getting a lot of praise from the commentators too.

woody39

Mentor
Bills win 27 24 against the Lions well done Kyle Orton over 300 yards on the day reckon thats his job secure for the moment anyway

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kyle Orton leading the Bills down the field against the Lions be nice to see him win and cement the starting job

Yea he has been an underappreciated player his whole career. His is still young - 31 or 32 so maybe he stays in Buffalo for 3-4 years as the starter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jarret Johnson just knocked Smiff on his ass - wow what a hit. Ill have to find the Gif for that.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Welker is the best blocking WR in the NFLs history. He just ear holed some negro linebacker, and knocked him on his ass! The guy probably outweighs Wes by 40 pounds or more, but Wes slid him like he had bacon grease on his back.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Kelce with a TD

And a little Rick Flair shuffle for an endzone dance. LMAO rub it in the face of this racist joke of a league Travis!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope KC pulls out this win. I think Alex Smith has had this game circled for awhile

woody39

Mentor
Resulted to watching Chiefs 49ers on a stream as skysports in england are showing chargers versus Jets eurgh!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Both Glennon and Austin Davis played well in losses today and have hopefully solidified starting positions for the rest of the year.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Kuechly finishes with 15 tackles, 11 solo.

Just a typical day for Kuechly.

woody39

Mentor
Worrilow is a beast, fantastic pickup by the Falcons last off season as an undrafted FA, his tackle numbers are insanely good week in week out for them.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Maybe he forgot he was White and assumed he was black with the drops he has had this year.

the only thing that sucks about backs like foster succeeding is that they never equate it with "hey maybe Whites can run the ball."They just put more slow blacks out there. Funny thing is though when foster was in college fans wanted him to hurry up and graduate so Montario Hardesty could live up to his upside. The guy who stunk in Cleveland and never looked to have blazing speed as claimed probably due to him being made of glass.

however most of our guys don't time as slow as Fosters 4.7. Usually closer to the 4.5 to 4.6 range which is good. Sub 4.5 White guys tend to be receivers .
Foster is the reason why the college recruiting system is bogus. Watch him run and he looks more like a chugger than a blazer. He is damn effective back when healthy but many bigger backed Whites with his "speed" if they get training camp invites are just camp bodies also they are coming from poor DI conferences or DII teams.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Worrilow is a beast, fantastic pickup by the Falcons last off season as an undrafted FA, his tackle numbers are insanely good week in week out for them.

Worrilow was one of those white players who, despite having tremendous athleticism, didn't get a scholarship to go to a Division I school.

Clear evidence of the anti-white racism in college football.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Worrilow is a beast! I imagine about 20black bums were drafted last year at mlb yet this white boy comes in and shows them how to tackle and read an offense. Good for him!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How does one to about being scout?Its clear the scouting system is flawed but I don't really think there is a way to take it down. This is a bold statement but I know the guys here at CF could field a very competitive FBS team just off of guys not deemed good enough to play college ball. No doubt in my mind!

woody39

Mentor
Worrilow was one of those white players who, despite having tremendous athleticism, didn't get a scholarship to go to a Division I school.

Clear evidence of the anti-white racism in college football.

Yeah just one of far too many examples of it, how many Worrilows are there out there as good as him that don't make it and give up without the fight he had to make :frown: