NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

woody39

Mentor
Alex Smith looking very good tonight as I think he always does. Mike Mayock dishing out the plaudits, one of the only likeable analysts on tele.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Sherman with a TD! Both teams are caste but good to see a white player with the TD. BY the way, what happened to Angerer? He used to be the lone white starter on defense for the Colts. Now they are coal on defense.

woody39

Mentor
Pat Angerer is on season ending IR unfortunately. Needs to prove he can stay healthy struggled the past two years.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I think Dan Hicks is one of the better play by play announcers in the business.

Riggins44

Master
Trent Richardson just dropped the football unbelievable, just fumbled whilst running under no pressure. What a terrible trade by the Colts!!

The Colts still have Richardson in the game. After that fumble he shouldn't see the field again today. Earlier this season when New England played Denver Ridley had one of his many fumbles and Bellickek benched him for the rest of the game.

PamelaOC

Banned
Bjoern Warner sighting.

Sighting endangered polar bears.

kg3990

The only black quarterback led team I really fear is the Seahawks and that's only because their dominant defense and homefield advantage. That said I think Manning could torch the Seahawks in New York provided it's only cold out and not pouring down snow.

That coal black Seahawks defense sure is dominant. In other news Trent Richardson is the next Kijana carter

PHillisFan

Master
Alex Smith with over 200 yards passing and 3 tds. Those arent game manager numbers. I had to listen to those dolts warren sapp and michael irvin emphasize how much of a game manager Alex is. Only Kurt Warner defended Smith by saying he can make the big plays and beat a defense with his arm. I know the dwfs will claim he went up against a weak colts defense but the colts have the leagues sack leader and some solid talent. If these numbers came from toucan krapernick then the dwfs would be praising him to no end and hail him as a playmaka. Btw this is the same colts defense krapernick struggled against.

PamelaOC

Banned
It's a coal bowl regardless.

The Colts do have Fleener and Whalen when many NFL teams put 0 white receivers on the field.

scroat

Guru
Alex Smith is playing the game of a lifetime right now at least. Hope Kaepernick loses and people may finally question the qb switch in SF.

Matra2

Master
I've always been baffled by the inability of NFL players to pick up a loose football. Seriously, that's not even close to being a skill yet the vast majority of loose balls are not picked up by the first person who encounters it.

Fortitud3

Guru
Hilton drops the ball right into the hands of a KC player, and some how they blame Luck. The DWFs eat it up too.

Riggins44

Master
Mayock, I think it is, just blamed Luck for an interception on a pass that was right in the receivers hands. Once again the caste announcers blame a black player's mistake on the nearest white player.

foreverfree

Mentor
(The Kaepernick backers) will have excuses ready.

As will every black PK who will come down the pike in the future whenever they fail in the clutch. Trust me, the Jews will see to the infiltration of that position.

But that's another thread.

John

Fortitud3

Guru
As will every black PK who will come down the pike in the future whenever they fail in the clutch. Trust me, the Jews will see to the infiltration of that position.

But that's another thread.

John

My favorite will be something about the supporting cast. Even though the 49ers receiving core was improved thanks to cap space from trading Alex Smith.

goyim

Guru
Psssst, keep this under your hat. Mayock just informed us that Alex Smith is "sneaky athletic."

No one mentions that he and Tim Tebow ran the same offense under Urban Meyer at their respective schools.

The reputation of Alex Smith being an unspectacular, unathletic game manager is a complete media fabrication.

Riggins44

Master
Luck to Fleener for the touchdown!

Before that, the play by play caller said Luck is "stronger and more athletic than you think!"

Lugnut

Guru
wow! never was a big fan of Luck, but man. How can anyone not like that beast of a QB.

Luckfumbletd.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luck has taken over the game. He is passing and running the ball all over the field. His athletecism is on display for all the non believers. The guy can really run. He has around 50 yards rushing and if it wasn't for his slides, it would be alot more. I'm glad he is sliding because too many defenses these days take cheap shots. Protect yourself and live to play another down. The play on the fumble where he ran for a td was incredible. Great game by two good offenses. More than I can say for most of the nfl defenses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Andrew Luck has brought the Colts all the way back and they now have a 1 point lead with a 2 minutes to go. Don't blame Alex Smith. He played a hell of a game. Blame the defense of the Chiefs but to be honest Luck is just that good. He can pick apart any defense. He kept them off balance with his scrambling. What a game! I hope Foles and the Eagles can do the same thing tonight.

Fortitud3

Guru
Andrew Luck has brought the Colts all the way back and they now have a 1 point lead with a 2 minutes to go. Don't blame Alex Smith. He played a hell of a game. Blame the defense of the Chiefs but to be honest Luck is just that good. He can pick apart any defense. He kept them off balance with his scrambling. What a game! I hope Foles and the Eagles can do the same thing tonight.

Nope get ready for DWFs blaming Smith and Fisher.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yep, Smith is going to get blamed, Bowe should have gotten both feet in bounds to be scoring position, a guy like Jordy Nelson or even Brian Hartline can get both feet in on a catch like that. How much is Bowe getting paid a year? probably more than both of those guys combined.

they are going to not give Luck credit and blame injuries, well already doing it. This is why teams with lots of Whites on their rosters are winners, I think there was a study done a while back, not just starters, just players in general. My theory is because there is no drop off when the afflete gets injured and a White backup comes in.