New York Mets

Greetings folks! This is my first post on this website and am glad that I have been able to find a sports website that doesn't put Alex Rodriguez, Michael Vick, or LeBron James on the level of George Washington.

The New York Mets have had a long proud history of being anti - white. From carrying a large base of ex - Brooklyn Dodgers to three minority starting pitchers on their 1986 World Championship to the franchise players Gooden and Strawberry shown to be cokeheads to Vince Coleman and his firecracker incident and Mets smoking weed in 2002. With such a colorful history what would one expect for 2006, yes Omar Minaya has begun a militant quest to make the Mets the first team to be made up entirely of players from nations that would not have been able to be here before 1965. A 2 year deal for a black domincan who could be on some unmasked steroid and possibly 50 years old in Juilo Franco. Jose Valentin another wonderful metsizo who has hit .217 and .170 in the past two years. Carlos Delgado comes on board with an admittedly solid track record, but anti - white sentiment in claiming racism against puerto rican terrorists by refusing to stand up for god bless america. Yes a Jew Owner, a Mulatto General Manager, and Black Manager are the way to go for such an organization. I feel bad for David Wright being on what will be baseball's first allmetsizo, mulatto, black, and chinkteam by 2008.

On a side note baseball needs to do what they do in Japan and put in a limit on the amount of foreginers allowed to play in the league. Ideally it would be no non - white players but one step at a time. Doing this won't be "racist" it will encourage other nations to focus on building up their own baseballleagues instead of leaching off the USA. Then we could have a true world series of the champions of these leagues.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board BaseballFan! Yes the Mets are a multicultural embarassment. I think they are trying to emulate the NY Yanqui's by going non-white, as usual they are a day late and a dollar short of their rivals.

Your idea about limiting the number of foreigners is a good one and one we have talked about before. The Japanese want to keep their game Japanese. I wish we would do the same for ours.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I don't think they would ever limit the amount of foreign born players because MLB insists that diversity is good for the game. There has been numerous Latin players in the league before the 1990's, and I don't mind a few Latin players to play in MLB. However, I think we are at the point that there is too many foreign born players in the game. It's also a disadvantage to whites because now latino/hispanic population has risen in the U.S.; they're not just foreign latino/hispanics they're also U.S. born latino/hispanics, which I think will give an unfair advantage in the future. But, whites cannot be discriminated against, so they'll be replaced without a wimper.

Jaxvid,

Yeah we know how well the yanquis have done since defeating the Mets in 2000. Although they lost lost in the World Series in 2003 to a mostly non - white Marlinspositon lineup.(save Conine and Lowell. Yes I know about Lowell being Cuban) It won't work the Braves(still a decently White team, despite recent trades)always find a way and the Mets always choke.

As for the Japanese with out getting too gaga over them also stress fundamentals over there. Old fashioned things like using starting pitchers to finish games, bunting, and basestealing not this steroid new world order version of baseball. I mean mediocre relief pitchers make 4 Million for throwing 50 innings a year. WTF? They play the game more like it was meant to be played, but what makes MLB better is that our pitchers are much better as evidenced by imports. Sure Sazaki, Hasegawa, Nomo did decently but remember these are their best and if they can only be decent what does that say about the rest of the guys.