New signings

Skipperron

Guru
Cincinnati Bengals signed Kyle Takavitz , a 6-3 300 lb Guard to the practice squad

Houston signed Brad Bedell a 6-4 306 lb tackle

and the Jets signed Zach Hilton 6-8 268 lb TE and also signed to the practice squad a 6-4 307 lb LB, Matt McChesney

I think maybe a few of these have been mentioned already but thought I would list them just in case they haven't.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the updates Skipperon.You are a great addition to the board.It's good to have you here.

Rise

Guru
Id like to know what the percentage of white players are that make up NFL practice squads. Do teams list their practice squad rosters?

backrow

Hall of Famer
yes, most of them do... i listed most skill players on practice squads in where are they now thread...
some teams list their rosters without separation for active and practice squad btw

John Rader, TE got signed to Miami squad instead of Tim Massaquoi who got released.

Skipperron

Guru
This is a great site. Just wanted to say that. I had no where to go to and no one to talk to here about white athletes and the hassles that they face. You guys are great

C Darwin

Mentor
lumsdenpower said:
do you think he will have a chance to be the 5th receiver?
Lovie currently rosters SIX wide outs. All are black. One has a shoulder injury and is probable for their game against the Vikings. I would be shocked if Hass had any opportunity to play this season.

Lovie? What kind of a name is that for a football coach?