New Republican National Chairman

G

When asked about the "changing demographics" (it seems to be verboten to actually utter the phrase "Whites are going to be a minority" and so they use more innocuous sounding collections of words), Steele said to the almost entirely White audience, "How many of you have been to an NAACP meeting?". Rather than use this opportunity to express support for the notion that Whites have a right to promote their own interest, he seemed to begin preaching about how Whites aren't bending over backwards far enough. It was as though he was actually suggesting that the current levels of government mandated negrophilia were insufficient. No, now we are expected to not only turn the other cheek when blacks conspire with racist intent but also to attend the meetings of and offer support for their anti-White bigotry.

I have tried to say this before. The GOP is in full compliance with the anti-White movement well under way. We are under attack from all angles. Now is the time to plant the seeds of a legitimate third party. With proper funding and exposure it could become the dominant platform in American politics.Edited by: Latspread

Bart

Hall of Famer
Ha ha. What a circus act.

[url]http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2009/03/03/ will-michael-steele-resign-before-the-gop-implodes/ [/url]

Will Michael Steele resign before the GOP implodes?

He's making the Republican Party an even bigger laughingstock than it already is. He's making a fool of himself with all his ghetto Ebonics about "bling bling" and his "off da hook" hip hop makeover of the GOP.

Then he goes on national TV and agrees with DL Hughley that the GOP convention "literally looked like the Nazi Party."

In the same show, he called Rush Limbaugh's radio show "incendiary and ugly."

Now he says he's just inarticulate, and what he really meant by "incendiary and ugly" is that Rush is a great man and liberals should get off his back. And he apparently thinks people will buy this.

Well, blacks aren't buying it. They're saying that Rush Limbaugh just made Michael Steele his bitch: (snip)

I hope that incidents like this will cause some White Republicans to wake up. I wouldn't be surprised if the party splinters because that seems to be lurking underneath the surface. If one Republican can see beyond blind loyalty and expose Steele and other charlatans occupying the spotlight in the GOP of '09 then the ball could start rolling.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
OldSchoolBoy75 said:
I hope that incidents like this will cause some White Republicans to wake up. I wouldn't be surprised if the party splinters because that seems to be lurking underneath the surface. If one Republican can see beyond blind loyalty and expose Steele and other charlatans occupying the spotlight in the GOP of '09 then the ball could start rolling.

Absolutely! I think there are some (with minds to learn) that will awaken. Unfortunately, their will also be a remainder of the Neocon Bushbots (with the DWF mentality) blindly cheering the Globalist GOP. Any White that can't/won't see the RNC in pandering with this new "direction" is either an obliviot or a liberal/"RINO".

j41181

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
OldSchoolBoy75 said:

Absolutely! I think there are some (with minds to learn) that will awaken. Unfortunately, their will also be a remainder of the Neocon Bushbots (with the DWF mentality) blindly cheering the Globalist GOP. Any White that can't/won't see the RNC in pandering with this new "direction" is either an obliviot or a liberal/"RINO".
The bottomline: Form a 3rd National party before it's too late!!!
smiley18.gif