Negroes attack Whites at WI State Fair

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html?page=1

The content of their character.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ. He left the State Fair Entrance near the corner of South 84th Street and West Schlinger Avenue in West Allis.

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

"That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, 'There's not enough cops to handle this.' There's no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles."

"I was planning on bringing my two kids to the fair tonight. I won't be. We'll go to the zoo instead."

Sounds like a replay of that Iowa incident.

Nothing says summer fun in my beautiful home state like scenes from "Blackhawk Down" unfolding while the proper authorities do nothing. The summer of negro mobs continues. Something is going to have to give. Either White racial awareness or jewish encouraged head in the sand cowardice on a whole new level are the choices. Which way, White man?

ALBINO RHINO

I have noticed a rise in racial tension and violence in Minnesota and Wisconson lately. Outside of the obvious, does anyone know why??

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html?page=1

The content of their character.

Sounds like a replay of that Iowa incident.

Nothing says summer fun in my beautiful home state like scenes from "Blackhawk Down" unfolding while the proper authorities do nothing. The summer of negro mobs continues. Something is going to have to give. Either White racial awareness or jewish encouraged head in the sand cowardice on a whole new level are the choices. Which way, White man?

I vote "head in sand".

Drudge is featuring these stories so the DWF's and assorted sheeple have to really ratchet up the head in sand cowardice now.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have noticed a rise in racial tension and violence in Minnesota and Wisconson lately. Outside of the obvious, does anyone know why??

Albino, it's always been like this. Ask any longstanding member of this site. Whites will always be prey.

Every black on white crime is a hate crime yet it isn't labeled as such. It's people like Don that give us hope. Maybe someday we can turn this mess around.

Westside

Hall of Famer

Yeah, most negros are broke and their welfare handouts either don't pacify them or go far enough in their disgusting subsistence. Therefore, they are stressed for more and are lashing out at whitey, while they eternally say, hey whitey we need more, we are suffering, thus you will pay (beatings of whitey), even though we don't work a second for the welfare you provide.

I say this will be the tipping point for White People to fight back. I wonder? Those White foolios who destroyed and rampaged because Governor Walker wanted to balance the books now have real enemy to think about. That's good in a way. Interesting times. Who will win?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yeah, most negros are broke and their welfare handouts either don't pacify them or go far enough in their disgusting subsistence. Therefore, they are stressed for more and are lashing out at whitey, while they eternally say, hey whitey we need more, we are suffering, thus you will pay (beatings of whitey), even though we don't work a second for the welfare you provide.

I say this will be the tipping point for White People to fight back. I wonder? Those White foolios who destroyed and rampaged because Governor Walker wanted to balance the books now have real enemy to think about. That's good in a way. Interesting times. Who will win?

I think so Westside. Enough is enough. Blacks have been pumped through the system for years with no end in sight. I think the crashing economy will wake white people up.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

My guess. Dumb ass white people. You rarely read of this kind of thing happening in Detroit because there are no white people stupid enough to be at an event with a large amount of negroes. Public events in Detroit are as segregated as a church service in the old South. We learned!

This story reminds me of my younger days when I worked one summer at the Michigan State Fair (held in Detroit). The last day of the event the toothless carny that I was working with took out a couple of baseball bats and handed one to me. "What's this for?" I asked him, he looked at me and said one word: "n1ggers". Later on I found out what he meant. At the end of the show (this was a yearly occurance) the negroes went on a wild african riot, running down the midway and breaking and stealing anything they could get away with, and assaulting white people. I struck my best Al Kaline batting stance and thus the tilt-a-whirl was saved for transport to another venue.

Events like this hardened and trained the white Detroilet population on how to act around "diversity". It took the powers to be a while to learn but now things like Tiger or Lions games and downtown festivals are either wholly white or have the police presence of a presidential motorcade. Stuff still happens occasionally of course. The Michigan State Fair had to be closed down due to lack of attendence because of ferel black behavior.

TPTB have "seeded" somalians and other african tribes amongst the lily white Minnesotians and Wisconsinites so they too can enjoy the "benefits" of diversity like Detroileters.

The white race "Are" facing many enmey's right now, the jewish media, non-whites, even our own government. But we've done that before. I'm actually happy about things like this. The sooner, the better! Negros will only get worse and the jewish media will only get worse. And one day whites will start fighting back. I just hope Im around to see it.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
If you look at lots of MSM forums, about 70% of the posters sound like us. Whites are indeed waking up. Asians, Hispanics and other non-whites are even less inhibited when commenting on typical blackness.

Some comment sections use Facebook postings - meaning these are real people whose family, friends and co-workers will see their comments. And they are telling the truth about black racism.

Slowly but surely ... may the chickens truly come home to roost for black racists.

foobar75

Master
I think it's surprising that in the few dozen black-mob attacks targeting mainly white victims over the past few months, not one victim appears to have fought back. What are the odds that not once have these worthless thugs picked on someone carrying, who could've put a few hydroshocks into their attackers? The media and the police do not care, and unless people make a stand and fight back, we're slowly turning into South Africa.

We simply cannot allow our society to be debased by these negros and other turd-world garbage coming into the country in seemingly unlimited numbers. Can you imagine if the story had been "Groups of White teens attack black people at WI State Fair"?

- The national guard would've been called
- Every white person arrested would've been charged with a hate crime
- It would be the number #1 story in every major media outlet
- Condemnations would be flooding from every direction, starting with the White House

But because it's just a bunch of Whites being attacked, the story gets no press anywhere in the so-called MSM.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Either das juden's brain-washing & sheeplization of castrated "Whites" will hold & be ramped up...OR, we'll (collectively) re-attach our nards & stand against this untermenschen scourge.

foobar75

Master
Looks like this particular story is getting a bit more attention than previous mob beatings, we'll see if that amounts to anything. I've seen it being discused in a number of web forums.

I've noticed a common theme in all these attacks, which first began around Memorial Day weekend, IIRC. The black mobs are always together, in groups, attacking mostly White people. The Whites, who are caught off-guard and surprised, are scared to death and they scatter and run, instead of sticking together and fighting back. This is extremely disapponting to me. Why are these people not defending themselves? I can understand if you're by yourself on a downtown street in Chicago being mobbed by 50 thugs. In that case, you try to get the heck out of there as fast as possible. But, we've seen examples of these mob attacks in people's neigbhorhoods, parks, fairs, beaches, and the outcome is the same.

Maybe the negroes are testing whitey, see what the reaction will be. As word gets out that no one is sticking up for themselves, the subsequent attacks are likely to be more violent, since the mobs will be emboldened. I'm just not a fan of passive, weak people who allow themselves to be bullied and beaten, instead of manning up and punching the bully in the mouth, so to speak.

If you look at lots of MSM forums, about 70% of the posters sound like us. Whites are indeed waking up. Asians, Hispanics and other non-whites are even less inhibited when commenting on typical blackness.

Some comment sections use Facebook postings - meaning these are real people whose family, friends and co-workers will see their comments. And they are telling the truth about black racism.

Slowly but surely ... may the chickens truly come home to roost for black racists.

I have noticed this phenomenon a lot more now than five years ago, I too am pleasantly surprised that people are using their real facebook accounts and commenting on these racial issues. I don't think people are really getting in trouble anymore, I mean serious loss of job, kicked out of school trouble over facebook racial facebook comments like when it first came out, specifically regarding the condemnation of anti-white violence. Five years ago not many people knew it existed, so saying something against it would probably get a worse reaction. Now with the rise of social media, and the easy linking of stories of anti-white violence, more comments are made, more people see it, it requires sub-stories of race censorship in inter-racial crime.

A few years ago, about 2005 or 2006, several Clemson University students dressed like black people, ate fried chicken, and drank 40 oz beers in an apartment on MLK day. The pictures from the get-together wound up on a facebook page protesting the party, and there were open calls by blacks for violence against these Clemson kids, and they were actually punished by the school. Very few white people on facebook had the guts to respond to the calls of violence. Same thing happened on facbook with the Jena 6 multiple black-on solo white beating. Very few white people had courage to use their real names and respond to blacks who were supporting these black hate-criminals.

Now it's totally different, many more white people feel the right to criticize black sociopaths and their behavior. The page for R.I.P. Isayah Muller, who was killed in self-defense on the day of his high school graduation when he and his father viciously attacked two innocent parking lot attendants, has had people "liking" the page and commenting negatively, that Isayah wast justly killed because he was attacking someone, and that society is spared from imprisoning this criminal, spared from his future crimes, and spared from his offspring who would likely become criminals as well.

Since the past couple weeks, whoever is the admin of that page has done a better job of deleting unfavorable comments, but people still sneak in and give the supporters of this criminal their 2-cents.

I'm very enthused that this will lead the the downfall of the constraints of P.C.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I have noticed this phenomenon a lot more now than five years ago, I too am pleasantly surprised that people are using their real facebook accounts and commenting on these racial issues. I don't think people are really getting in trouble anymore, I mean serious loss of job, kicked out of school trouble over facebook racial facebook comments like when it first came out, specifically regarding the condemnation of anti-white violence. Five years ago not many people knew it existed, so saying something against it would probably get a worse reaction. Now with the rise of social media, and the easy linking of stories of anti-white violence, more comments are made, more people see it, it requires sub-stories of race censorship in inter-racial crime.

A few years ago, about 2005 or 2006, several Clemson University students dressed like black people, ate fried chicken, and drank 40 oz beers in an apartment on MLK day. The pictures from the get-together wound up on a facebook page protesting the party, and there were open calls by blacks for violence against these Clemson kids, and they were actually punished by the school. Very few white people on facebook had the guts to respond to the calls of violence. Same thing happened on facbook with the Jena 6 multiple black-on solo white beating. Very few white people had courage to use their real names and respond to blacks who were supporting these black hate-criminals.

Now it's totally different, many more white people feel the right to criticize black sociopaths and their behavior. The page for R.I.P. Isayah Muller, who was killed in self-defense on the day of his high school graduation when he and his father viciously attacked two innocent parking lot attendants, has had people "liking" the page and commenting negatively, that Isayah wast justly killed because he was attacking someone, and that society is spared from imprisoning this criminal, spared from his future crimes, and spared from his offspring who would likely become criminals as well.

Since the past couple weeks, whoever is the admin of that page has done a better job of deleting unfavorable comments, but people still sneak in and give the supporters of this criminal their 2-cents.

I'm very enthused that this will lead the the downfall of the constraints of P.C.

I think the comments section following news articles has gotten the MSM in a panic. It's easy to see that many people are catching on and this is the way society is changed. Previously the dinosaur media could sensor the letters to the editors and make those views out to be extremist and marginal. Not any more.

I think the comments section following news articles has gotten the MSM in a panic. It's easy to see that many people are catching on and this is the way society is changed. Previously the dinosaur media could sensor the letters to the editors and make those views out to be extremist and marginal. Not any more.
I believe also the internet has shown nonwhites that all the things they suspected white people were saying behind their back was actually true.
They have seen that a large % of whites do feel superor, and whites look upon them as stupid, ugly and worthless....They also see most whites dont want to mix with, work with or socialize with them in any way......

Highlander

Mentor
Woman: Teenagers in mob didn't attend rap concert

One woman who asked not to be identified tells us that contrary to some belief, the young people involved in the mob did not go to the rap concert that night.

"The mob of black teenagers involved in the beatings and damage outside of State Fair last night were not there for the MC Hammer concert," said the woman.

"I attended that concert with three of my friends last night and the crowd was mostly white and adult (as are my friends and I). Any kids there seemed to be with parents."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course the writer used the euphemisms "teenagers" and "young people" while referencing the quotes of the woman, leaving out an important adjective that the woman used to further and more accurately describe the attackers.

Like I've said before, the more this happens, the better, as, obviously, these Whites needed an awakening...going to an MC Hammer concert? Poetic justice.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html?page=1#comments

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From AR's site today:

Are Flash Mobs Abrogating the Treaty?

Joseph Kay, American Renaissance, August 5, 2011

Twitter and Facebook aside, groups of young blacks who violently harass whites and Asians (“flash mobs”) are hardly new. In the 1960s this was called “wilding,” and for over a decade New York City subways (and probably much public transportation elsewhere) became almost unusable thanks to black teenagers who moved from car to car terrorizing hapless white riders.

Nevertheless, today’s flash mobs (for a listing of attacks, see http://violentflashmobs.com/) are disturbing beyond the immediate violence. In the context of contemporary race relations, this growing epidemic of anti-white mayhem was not supposed to happen. Blacks attacking whites because they are white represents an abrogation of a decades-long treaty between whites and blacks. Not a treaty in the formal sense, but an “understanding” that might as well be a legal contract. Let me explain.

The 1960s saw widespread black violence, much of it explicitly anti-white. This ranged from week-long urban riots to individual blacks killing or raping whites opportunistically. Many victims were chosen only because of race. The government’s response was both enhanced policing and, of the utmost relevance, today’s racial spoils system: affirmative action, set asides, massive anti-poverty spending, Justice Department decrees to help blacks get elected, dumbed down civil service standards, easy home mortgages and sundry other “help blacks” programs. You can also add race-driven political correctness: banning “offensive” words (e.g., colored), exaggerating the role of blacks in American history, glowing media portrayals, downplaying black-on-white violent crime, and everything else designed to massage black egos. And for good measure, add hate crime laws, speech codes, and draconian punishment for those who spoke the truth on race.

This is the price white America now pays for public safety.

The Treaty’s aim was to stop the underclass from running wild by creating a black middle class who would, it was assumed, keep a lid on things out of economic self-interest. A newly appointed affirmative-action $125,000-a-year black school principal might not boost test scores but he would not encourage pupils to seek economic justice “by any means necessary.” Better to have potential rabble-rousers toiling as corporate vice-presidents for diversity than stirring up the brothers.

Endless failed policies have not undermined the Treaty. In education, for example, Head Start and school meals funding is still growing despite disappointing outcomes. Armies of support staff now fill largely black schools even though academic performance remains unchanged. Clearly, this lavishness can be understood only as a pay-off to sustain racial peace.

The Treaty is sacrosanct across the ideological spectrum, and even admitting its existence is verboten. Nobody dare ask, for example, if all the affirmative action hires or government set-a-sides that guarantee domestic tranquility actually yield economic benefits. No struggling black university student worries that flunking out will endanger affirmative action; a dreadful drop-out rate will only bring more government largess.

Since the 1960s, with scant exceptions, this pay-off has been amazingly successful. Once common “race war” rhetoric (burn baby burn, the fire next time etc.) has virtually vanished. Urban riots have gone from once a week to once a decade. Black militancy has largely reverted to its pre-1960s form of litigation and legislative demands. White mayors no longer walk the streets to keep the peace during the “long hot summer” or plead for Washington money so they can hire community-activist firebrands. Yes, black crime persists, black-run cities like Newark and Detroit sink into Third-World depravity, and whites are sometimes the victims of black crime, but 1960s style anti-white mayhem (and revolutionary oratory) has, at least until very recently, almost vanished.

The key question is whether these flash mobs are the first inklings of a soon-to-be broken Treaty (recall how the “Arab Spring” began with a single, seemingly innocuous incident). It is not inconceivable that America could return to 1960s-style racial upheaval. It is this possibility, not the criminality per se, that makes proliferating flash mobs especially frightening. Aggressive policing in response could prompt a vintage urban riot, and rioting is often contagious. Fiscal cutbacks might end millions of government “make work” jobs for blacks, and many of the slots blacks used to fill are now taken by Hispanic immigrants. Our former $125,000-a-year principal will no longer have an incentive to keep the peace.
Keep in mind that no black under the age of 40 remembers the pre-Treaty days, a world without the lucrative spoils system and ego-enhancing PC. For them, all the keep-the-peace benefits bestowed by a white-dominated government are normal, a justly deserved arrangement with no expiration date.

Can anything be done if matters begin reverting to pre-Treaty days? Probably not much beyond more aggressive policing, a risky tactic that might exacerbate violence. The Treaty cannot be amended to provide even more benefits for blacks. Pressuring American firms to hire more unqualified African Americans or upping the penalties for alleged racial discrimination will just push businesses to North Dakota or Asia. It is hard to imagine America becoming even more PC on race. Admitting more unqualified blacks to colleges would just boost the drop-out rate. And forget about more generous welfare at a time when cities and states already have budget shortfalls. If anything, the tide seems to be turning to renegotiate the Treaty to cut benefits for blacks. State bans on racial preferences—never legislated by elected representatives but forced on them by voters—are a good example of how ordinary people are thinking.

In short, the Treaty may be expiring but the spoils system—even if the benefits are a little leaner—is probably forever.

Mr. Kay is a retired academic finally free to speak his mind.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/08/are_flash_mobs.php

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The onlt thing lamer than a state fiar would be a state fair would be an MC hammer concert.

Blacks are only gonna get worse and worse because the bottom line is they want the white man's white home, his white car and his white woman. and they'll not stop until they have it.

So if its ten years or fifty years, the day is coming when white men must fight or lose every thing...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There have been a series of attacks by blacks on whites here in the North jersey area recently. It's a group of young black thugs that are pulling guns on their victims and taking their money. Blacks don't rob other blacks. They rob whites because they know we have money.

Tom Iron

Mentor
whiteathlete,

I don't know if you're aware of it, but what you said is a takeoff on what an old bank robber/escape artist said when asked why he robbed banks (asked because he was a genius with an outrageous IQ)? "That's where the money is," he replied.

Tom Iron...

Deus Vult

Mentor
...Blacks don't rob other blacks. They rob whites because they know we have money.

Negroes definitely do rob other negroes. They are opportunistic and impulsive beings, so taking from the closest source -- applying extreme violence in pursuit of whatever they fancy at a particular moment -- is a natural occurrence.

But something has changed lately, or perhaps "changed" is not the right word... "Evolved" is more apt. Negro mobs going wilding in public, choosing white victims almost exclusively, is not a new. But neither is the latest news -- black mobs attacking whites in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin (as well as other places) -- a stark change. The demographic and behavioral patterns have been evolving toward the present reality.

Where we are now, in 2011, is reminiscent of the classic scene from "The Lion King" wherein King Mufasa is called to action by his scout with the words: "Hyenas in the Prideland!" The hyenas have been around for a while, doing what they do, being who they are. But when they start doing their thing in the Pridelands, it is time to take action.

Whites for decades have more or less accepted that when they go into the "wrong" areas, they may suffer at the hands of the hyenas. The old wrong place/wrong time thing. Meanwhile, the masses of negroes has been steadily emboldened and therefore encroaching beyond the wrong places, into the "right" areas. The behavior is not new, and the wild pack violence is not some new phenomenon brought on by these thoughtful, contemplative youths feeling alienated or skeptical about their economic prospects. Hyenas in the Pridelands is now OUR reality.

Last edited:

foobar75

Master
Hyenas in the Pridelands is now OUR reality.

Yes, and this point was echoed during one of the Chicago attacks, recently. I believe it took place in a relatively safe, affluent part of town, and the comment from one official was (to paraphrase) "it looks like they (the mobs) are now moving to more rich parts of town where white people live".

Let's hope this doesn't become the "new normal" and Whites accept this reality. Don posted that excellent article, and it'll be interesting how this plays out going forward. For instance, it hasn't completely moved to the West Coast, yet.

Michael

Mentor
From AR's site today:

Are Flash Mobs Abrogating the Treaty?

Joseph Kay, American Renaissance, August 5, 2011

Twitter and Facebook aside, groups of young blacks who violently harass whites and Asians (“flash mobsâ€) are hardly new. In the 1960s this was called “wilding,†and for over a decade New York City subways (and probably much public transportation elsewhere) became almost unusable thanks to black teenagers who moved from car to car terrorizing hapless white riders.

Nevertheless, today’s flash mobs (for a listing of attacks, see http://violentflashmobs.com/) are disturbing beyond the immediate violence. In the context of contemporary race relations, this growing epidemic of anti-white mayhem was not supposed to happen. Blacks attacking whites because they are white represents an abrogation of a decades-long treaty between whites and blacks. Not a treaty in the formal sense, but an “understanding†that might as well be a legal contract. Let me explain.

The 1960s saw widespread black violence, much of it explicitly anti-white. This ranged from week-long urban riots to individual blacks killing or raping whites opportunistically. Many victims were chosen only because of race. The government’s response was both enhanced policing and, of the utmost relevance, today’s racial spoils system: affirmative action, set asides, massive anti-poverty spending, Justice Department decrees to help blacks get elected, dumbed down civil service standards, easy home mortgages and sundry other “help blacks†programs. You can also add race-driven political correctness: banning “offensive†words (e.g., colored), exaggerating the role of blacks in American history, glowing media portrayals, downplaying black-on-white violent crime, and everything else designed to massage black egos. And for good measure, add hate crime laws, speech codes, and draconian punishment for those who spoke the truth on race.

This is the price white America now pays for public safety.

The Treaty’s aim was to stop the underclass from running wild by creating a black middle class who would, it was assumed, keep a lid on things out of economic self-interest. A newly appointed affirmative-action $125,000-a-year black school principal might not boost test scores but he would not encourage pupils to seek economic justice “by any means necessary.†Better to have potential rabble-rousers toiling as corporate vice-presidents for diversity than stirring up the brothers.

Endless failed policies have not undermined the Treaty. In education, for example, Head Start and school meals funding is still growing despite disappointing outcomes. Armies of support staff now fill largely black schools even though academic performance remains unchanged. Clearly, this lavishness can be understood only as a pay-off to sustain racial peace.

The Treaty is sacrosanct across the ideological spectrum, and even admitting its existence is verboten. Nobody dare ask, for example, if all the affirmative action hires or government set-a-sides that guarantee domestic tranquility actually yield economic benefits. No struggling black university student worries that flunking out will endanger affirmative action; a dreadful drop-out rate will only bring more government largess.

Since the 1960s, with scant exceptions, this pay-off has been amazingly successful. Once common “race war†rhetoric (burn baby burn, the fire next time etc.) has virtually vanished. Urban riots have gone from once a week to once a decade. Black militancy has largely reverted to its pre-1960s form of litigation and legislative demands. White mayors no longer walk the streets to keep the peace during the “long hot summer†or plead for Washington money so they can hire community-activist firebrands. Yes, black crime persists, black-run cities like Newark and Detroit sink into Third-World depravity, and whites are sometimes the victims of black crime, but 1960s style anti-white mayhem (and revolutionary oratory) has, at least until very recently, almost vanished.

The key question is whether these flash mobs are the first inklings of a soon-to-be broken Treaty (recall how the “Arab Spring†began with a single, seemingly innocuous incident). It is not inconceivable that America could return to 1960s-style racial upheaval. It is this possibility, not the criminality per se, that makes proliferating flash mobs especially frightening. Aggressive policing in response could prompt a vintage urban riot, and rioting is often contagious. Fiscal cutbacks might end millions of government “make work†jobs for blacks, and many of the slots blacks used to fill are now taken by Hispanic immigrants. Our former $125,000-a-year principal will no longer have an incentive to keep the peace.
Keep in mind that no black under the age of 40 remembers the pre-Treaty days, a world without the lucrative spoils system and ego-enhancing PC. For them, all the keep-the-peace benefits bestowed by a white-dominated government are normal, a justly deserved arrangement with no expiration date.

Can anything be done if matters begin reverting to pre-Treaty days? Probably not much beyond more aggressive policing, a risky tactic that might exacerbate violence. The Treaty cannot be amended to provide even more benefits for blacks. Pressuring American firms to hire more unqualified African Americans or upping the penalties for alleged racial discrimination will just push businesses to North Dakota or Asia. It is hard to imagine America becoming even more PC on race. Admitting more unqualified blacks to colleges would just boost the drop-out rate. And forget about more generous welfare at a time when cities and states already have budget shortfalls. If anything, the tide seems to be turning to renegotiate the Treaty to cut benefits for blacks. State bans on racial preferences—never legislated by elected representatives but forced on them by voters—are a good example of how ordinary people are thinking.

In short, the Treaty may be expiring but the spoils system—even if the benefits are a little leaner—is probably forever.

Mr. Kay is a retired academic finally free to speak his mind.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/08/are_flash_mobs.php

When the stronger pays tribute to the weaker it shows very weak leadership. The "elite" of the USA and most of the White "Western" world have shown themselves to be weak leaders who have made very big mistakes by trying to payoff the nonwhites in order to get them to sort of behavior. It is like paying off a blackmailer, it may placate them for a short time but generally the blackmailer will come back for more and more.

In addition, the "elite" have been importing nonwhite parasites to replace productive Whites while shipping the means of production overseas. Meaning less to support the growing population of nonwhites with.

The "Treaty" which was not much more then the "elite" paying protection money to the nonwhites in order to stop large scale riots notice how many of our people have been the victims of small raids which the "elite" seem to allow of under the "Treaty." The "elite" did not want to crush the nonwhites because that would have verified everything that the real Southern Leaders had say would happen with the so called "Civil Rights" movement.

The "Treaty" as the article refers to it is nothing but a cease-fire agreement to stop major combat in the Race War while granting tribute and agreeing to special privileges for one side (nonwhite) while limiting the other (Whites) from protecting themselves.

The "treaty" is merely weak cowardly leaders hiding their failure by delaying the full fledged Race War by a few decades. The "treaty" is broken but the "elite" will steal try enforcing it against Whites and giving special privileges and tribute to nonwhites as long as they can. When the weak "elite" lose power is the day the race war goes full-fledged.