Negro Rape Dance

In another entry for the "we all equalz" file, here's a story about 3/5ers performing a "rape dat ho" dance at their high school "talent" show while the adults watched and did nothing about it.

http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=8281465

It's a little jarring to see this dark continent tribal behavior against the backdrop of a society built by Whites.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
It's a little jarring to see this dark continent tribal behavior against the backdrop of a society built by Whites.

The wisest among us knew this would be the inevitable outcome of our foolish experiment.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Watching the video, one of the things that jumped out at me was the quickness with which the female administrator talked about punishing students who took part in it, and the male administrator at the end who talked in a roundabout way about the whole incident, including some B.S. about white and black kids from certain socio-economic backgrounds doing the same stuff etc.

It`s quite a damning indictment once again of black "leaders" as usual being unable to take care of their own charges and resorting to covering their own arses, instead of taking responsibility as the responsible persons for all this. Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

White_Savage

Mentor
The wisest? Microcephalics and people who buy swampland in Florida could've seen this one coming, Bart.

The thing about the racial situation that truly fills me with horror is not how awful Blacks generally are, but the extent to which the PTB have successfully managed to brainwash Whites into believing the exact inverse of the truth on the matter. The ability to make of anyone, anywhere to inflict such a fabricated non-reality on the public to the point they actually believe it...chilling.

Bart said:
Run Stuffing LB said:

The wisest among us knew this would be the inevitable outcome of our foolish experiment.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Savage is right. Millions saw this type of thing coming. The sad thing is that most did nothing to stop it. I guess that job will be left up to us. Great example of typical black behavior (not white) where I'm from. My home is 65 miles south of Memphis. King Willie and his lack of standards is largely to blame for allowing behavior like this to exist on a widespread scale in "his city."

Bart

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
The thing about the racial situation that truly fills me with horror is not how awful Blacks generally are, but the extent to which the PTB have successfully managed to brainwash Whites into believing the exact inverse of the truth on the matter. The ability to make of anyone, anywhere to inflict such a fabricated non-reality on the public to the point they actually believe it...chilling.

It s chilling.Thedecades of brainwashing by the- PTB - have produced the desired results.