Negro men don't want their own women

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It seems to me that Negro males don't care much for their own women.

Virtually every successful Negro chooses a white or mixed-race woman, who he of course cheats on as often as he can. They prefer Hispanic, mixed and Asian women over their own.

Sometimes early in their lives they choose a Negro girl, but dump her after realizing they are successful enough to have a white woman.

They sometimes choose some 99% white woman with a bit of Negro ancestry, and claim to have a "black" wife (like Floyd Mayweather's Ms Jackson). But the truth is, if those women were full-blooded sub-Saharan Africans the Negro men wouldn't to be with them.

Even Cassius Clay, who talked like a black supremacist and once said he prefered Negro women, ended up with a French Cajun wife by the mid-1970.

Why are Negro women usually the last resort for Negro men? I prefer White women, isn't it more natural to prefer your own?

Menelik

Mentor
Why are Negro women usually the last resort for Negro men?

One of the "nappy headed hoes" that got Imus in trouble.....after a "dark and lovely" perm:

rugly.jpg

Riddlewire

Master
We already had a thread like this two years ago.

I consider my post to be the definitive answer to this question.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
We already had a thread like this two years ago.

I consider my post to be the definitive answer to this question.
The answer seems obvious to us.

But consider this:

a cow looks good in the eyes of a bull, but not to us.
a sow looks good in the eyes of boar, but not to us.

Wouldn't it also make sense that a Negress looks good in the eyes of a Negro, but not to us?

Last edited:

amoeba man

Guru
:biggrin1: The answer seems obvious to us.

But consider this:

a cow looks good in the eyes of a bull, but not to us.
a sow looks good in the eyes of boar, but not to us.

Wouldn't it also make sense that a Negress looks good in the eyes of a Negro, but not to us?

There is an interacial thread going in the lounge section of eastside boxing.Some poster is claiming he sees 'way too many' interacial relationships in Las Vegas usually between black men and white women.The thread is taking the tone that black men are somehow more desirable.I bet there are large numbers of white men that believe this due to the media and who is potrayed as cool ,desirable and masculine.Thats the worst thing they can believe because it couldnt be further from the truth.Women of all races with the exception of black prefer tall[though it varies],muscular,in shape white and latin guys.If your white and in shape you will 'pull' easily so them white men who allow themselves to become fat and develop fat faces dont do themselves any justice and infact give the black man the advantage.

amoeba man

Guru
As for blackmen running after different races.I dont know,it varies.I think there are large numbers of blackmen who wouldnt date outside their race as there are white and asian men who wouldnt.Black women must be desired somewhat otherwise so many wouldnt be having children.Even the worst looking ghetto momas frequently have children by different men.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Black women must be desired somewhat otherwise so many wouldnt be having children. Even the worst looking ghetto momas frequently have children by different men.
True, but that's because there are no other options and like bonobo apes, Negroes have a strong sex drive and are promiscuous by nature.

Last edited:
As a young white male, I usually stay very fit, workout everyday (I am 5'9 and a half", and about 155-165 pounds, I am quite ripped and have a lean swimmer's build), and I don't mean to sound arrogant but I would say that I am "cute".

Ive dated habitually outside of my ethnicity for my entire life. I am white but Ive had literally 15+ girlfriends that have been beige or olive-skinned, Middle Eastern. I do hold racist views, and I would strongly consider myself pro-white and pro-Caucasian. Racially, I identify as being white and Caucasian. Since Arabs and Persians are Caucasian I don't consider myself to be a racemixer, but at the same time, I like an exotic and foreign look and thats partly why I date girls with olive skin. Another reason is that I find it easier to get along with Middle Eastern and foreign females, as they are more likely to agree with my relationship views.

In my own experience, many black females, or East Asian females are also attracted to me, but I generally don't take them up on their advances because I'm not usually attracted to those races. Some white females are also into me and at times I have casually dated whites.

I think that white men definitely command the most attraction from women. As a white man, you have a lot of options, you can date Hispanic, Asian, or Middle Eastern women quite easily. I am proof of that. Quite honestly, I would say its easier for me to talk with and date females who are Middle Eastern, Spanish, or East Asian.

I understand that some here might disagree with my points, and thats fine, I don't mean to push my dating habits on anyone here.

On the topic of black people, or black males, personally I find black people to be very unattractive the least attractive race of all. White-black is a horrible mix. White-East Asian, or White-Hispanic are much more tolerable mixes, in my opinion. Of course White-white, or White-Middle Eastern/Mediterranean is also great :)

Last edited:

scroat

Guru
As for blackmen running after different races.I dont know,it varies.I think there are large numbers of blackmen who wouldnt date outside their race as there are white and asian men who wouldnt.Black women must be desired somewhat otherwise so many wouldnt be having children.Even the worst looking ghetto momas frequently have children by different men.

There are a few. Some black guys consider other black guys that date white women to be uncle toms. Its mostly the brothas from the hood that look down on race-mixing. The ones from more "diverse" areas can't help themselves with the white women, usually because there is no deterent.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Black men(and I use that term very loosely) will breed anything that has a hole. Animals, boys, girls, white, black, asian, mexican, mixed race, old young, babies, grandmas, aunts, uncles whatever.

I knew an old black dude that use to pimp out his sow hog for a dollar a pop, and he made several dollars a day. ALL his customers were his black kinfolks. They would get drunk on Old English, and go back there in the hog pen, and screw that ol sow with no reservation whatsoever.

Later on in life I was in a whole other state and ran across these black brothers that would screw their momma chickens. Many times the chickens would die in the process. I heard their momma scolding them "boys yall better quit f#**!ng my hens. If I finds one mo dead hen round here Im gon kick yall black asses up outa here".

The only creature more disgusting than a male negro is a female that will bed down with them.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I knew an old black dude that use to pimp out his sow hog for a dollar a pop, and he made several dollars a day. ALL his customers were his black kinfolks. They would get drunk on Old English, and go back there in the hog pen, and screw that ol sow with no reservation whatsoever.
This Negro gave vaginal infections to four sows:

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2011/01/andrew-nash-went-hog-wild-charged-with.html

And a poor mare caught VD from a Negro:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vereen-3-years-horse-buggery-article-1.413319

Last edited:

MiamiHeatFan

Kobe's parents were angry at him for marrying a non-black girl. But notice the Jew controlled media never made it a big deal like they did with Dog the Bounty hunter who was angry that his son was dating a black girl.

Even the ones who hold up against this pressure to date non-black eventually wilt.
michael-jordan-and-yvette-prieto.jpg

Westside

Hall of Famer
As a young white male, I usually stay very fit, workout everyday (I am 5'9 and a half", and about 155-165 pounds, I am quite ripped and have a lean swimmer's build), and I don't mean to sound arrogant but I would say that I am "cute".

Hey BS2, don't forget to mention "university educated". Go for broke, don't hold anything back, mate. LOL

Westside

Hall of Famer
Black men(and I use that term very loosely) will breed anything that has a hole. Animals, boys, girls, white, black, asian, mexican, mixed race, old young, babies, grandmas, aunts, uncles whatever.

:icon_lol:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Kobe's parents were angry at him for marrying a non-black girl. But notice the Jew controlled media never made it a big deal like they did with Dog the Bounty hunter who was angry that his son was dating a black girl.

Even the ones who hold up against this pressure to date non-black eventually wilt.
michael-jordan-and-yvette-prieto.jpg

Mike looks like sh*t. Be like Mike? I don't think so. Latin mudshark gold digger. Parents must be proud................NOT

dwid

Hall of Famer

:icon_lol:
To the average person, this statement would come across as racist, but its kind of true.

I had a professor (tenured) who was a black female raised in a rural area, somewhere in Mississippi, this was for adolescent psychology, and she talked about her two boys, and how it was perfectly natural for them to explore sexually, sometimes involving animals like cats or even cows, talking about sticking their fingers in there etc. I just remember thinking WTF?

and then in sociology learned all about how blacks in Africa think they can get rid of aids by sticking their dick into someone that doesn't have it. First it started off with young girls, now they aren't sure if young girls have it, so they have resorted to babies. So not only are they raping babies, they are thinking in their head that they are giving a baby aids to save themselves. They have developed a device for women Africa, I think a White woman designed it. It pretty much locks onto your dick, like teeth, and if you try to pull it out it rips it even more. The only negative I can think about that is some crazy woman using it on a drunk guy looking for a one night stand.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Later on in life I was in a whole other state and ran across these black brothers that would screw their momma chickens. Many times the chickens would die in the process. I heard their momma scolding them "boys yall better quit f#**!ng my hens. If I finds one mo dead hen round here Im gon kick yall black asses up outa here".

The only creature more disgusting than a male negro is a female that will bed down with them.

Dadgum disgusting stuff! :yuck: Total depravity and subhuman behavior there. :twitch:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
And just because I KNOW for a fact that lurkers are reading this. This filthy ******* behavior has nothing to do with the big bad evil white man. This is not the result of colonization 150 years ago. This ******* behavior is not the result of slavery, or segregation. Nor is it the result of poverty, or White privilege. This filth is the result of negroes being negroes. Its just the way they are. Wake up and smell the crack smoke in the air America.

davidholly

Mentor
And just because I KNOW for a fact that lurkers are reading this. This filthy ******* behavior has nothing to do with the big bad evil white man. This is not the result of colonization 150 years ago. This ******* behavior is not the result of slavery, or segregation. Nor is it the result of poverty, or White privilege. This filth is the result of negroes being negroes. Its just the way they are. Wake up and smell the crack smoke in the air America.

How did HIV come along again? :eyebrows:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yes, and their violence toward each other in sub-Saharan Africa is shocking.

Like this:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0aa_1319664670

This:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1354038782

This:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c5f_1309711220

And this:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fdd_1332834853

"witches" burned alive:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fe_1310865020

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Yet its all the fault of the evil white man. They wouldnt behave that way if it was not for the mean ol big bad white man. They are people just like you and me. Blah blah blah.:der: