Need some help

sunshine

Mentor
three speedy baseball players--trying to figure out if they are white.
steven brooks from seton hall prep. I have seen a picture on the perfectgame.org website 2005 underclass camp----and i am almost certain he is all white but just need verification. sometimes pics leave a slight doubt.
daniel eichelberger out of lousiville high school in mississippi. signed to play at delta state. no pic but name seems white--anyone know for sure?
and joseph leftridge out of duncanville high in texas. probably black but have yet to see photo so there is still hope.
get to work people--just joking but would be helpful if these players are white. we need to start gathering names---that sounds weird but what the heck.

sunshine

Mentor
Bad news leftridge and brooks are black. Recently ran fastest 60 yard dashes(6.4) at most important class of 2007 baseball camp. Some good news garrett nash out of utah ran a 6.43 and so did michael main but he is a pitcher.
other notable fast white guys were nick natale , alex carrow and johnny dishon the latter two from texas all running 6.5

sunshine

Mentor
One other strange tidbit. John Ruettinger from the class of 2008 ran a superb 6.52 60. He is related to the Rudy guy from Notre Dame the one they made a movie about. Out of joliet HS in Illinois. Go John "Rudy" jr.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I have no idea how you find this stuff out.