NBA players "scary" tattoo

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hey Yahoo sports has noticed that basketball players have tattoo's, Really? I never noticed that players had ghetto writing inked all over their exposed body parts. What's that? It's not the typical thug grafitti that they are calling attention to but a white guys tattoo? and a tattoo that is on his back and is mostly hidden? How odd, you'd almost think that there was some kind of agenda at work.

Andrei Kirilenko's frightening new tattoo

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I saw this and thought it was a ridiculous article. Don't these idiots who get paid have anything better to write about? I guess a white guy with a tattoo that covers most of his back is a scary site? Maybe because you can actually see the damn thing unlike with all the black guys whose tattoos get lost on their dark skin.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I saw this and thought it was a ridiculous article. Don't these idiots who get paid have anything better to write about? I guess a white guy with a tattoo that covers most of his back is a scary site? Maybe because you can actually see the damn thing unlike with all the black guys whose tattoos get lost on their dark skin.

Agreed lol I guess the media deems it unacceptable for white guys to have tattoos.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with you guys but I will say that it is a little creepy. It looks like some kind of demonic creature but to each their own. He is a married guy and he stays out of trouble.

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Wow at least it looks better on him then it would on most black players. I swear mulatto Matt Barnes killed any chance of having tatoos look good on black ball players