NBA DRAFT BIGGEST BUSTS

This list isn't just bad because it's anti-white of course, but it's just stupid overall. It's one of the worst "draft busts" lists, by far, I've ever seen. Darko and Kwame are probably the only two that should be on the list.

Deacon

Guru
That image for #2 is for Stromile Swift? It's really pathetic to see a bunch of whites doing that crap.

Michael Olowokandi should be on the list.

In 2005 Sports Illustrated named him #3 on a list of NBA draft busts. (wikipedia)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I would agree with all the players on the list except for Morrison and Darko. Both are young and still in the league. Darko has yet to be used correctly in the NBA. Every team has tried to use him as a back-to-the-basket guy and that's not his strength. D'Antoni and the Knicks will use him to his strengths this season.

Michael Olowokandi would have been on the list but it was for worst picks of the last decade and he was drafted in 1998.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there are a LOT of guys who could seriously be considered for this list that weren't mentioned, but including so many White players is obviously purposeful.

many of those guys never even got the chance to play in the league, so how can they be considered busts? i mean, you have to get an opportunity to run the floor before you can be said to stink up the gym. if you're sitting on the sidelines, no one knows what you can do ... either good or bad.

as for Morrison, it's hard to call him a bust when he had a solid, if unspectacular, rookie season then blew his knee out before his second year even began. this is just more of the same old lazy "reporting" that doesn't bother with actually reporting facts.