NBA 12/13 Season: Teams To Support

Westside

Hall of Famer
Last night I caught the last 2 quaters of the Lakers vs Kings game. Nash and Blake were playing at the same time. Blake looked super fast and was in the zone as far as scoring and passing. If Gasol can get back for the playoffs the Lakers are a team we could support.

The black mamba (Kobe) was out due to a high ankle sprain and flu. The paper here and BSPN were saying that Nash and Blake never missed a beat in his absence. The Lakers are making a run for 7th seed of playoff teams. A month and half ago they were a laughing stock and team in dissaray. Now, are in the flow.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't want to start a new thread over this CM stunt. Dallas owner Mark Cuban :kev:, who's an iconoclast but undoubtedly a very liberal one, claims to be seriously considering drafting Brittney Griner in the second round of this year's draft. White American players have been all but cast(e) out of the NBA, but this will be an ongoing ****z and giggles story in the corporate media.

Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story...-brittney-griner-opportunity-dallas-mavericks

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I didn't want to start a new thread over this CM stunt. Dallas owner Mark Cuban :kev:, who's an iconoclast but undoubtedly a very liberal one, claims to be seriously considering drafting Brittney Griner in the second round of this year's draft. White American players have been all but cast(e) out of the NBA, but this will be an ongoing ****z and giggles story in the corporate media.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story...-brittney-griner-opportunity-dallas-mavericks

I actually hope it happens. I hope the freak gets drafted, and gets an example made out of her for all the equality idiots to see. I mean if ever there was a woman who could be expected to hang with the men this freak of nature would be the one. Of course she wouldnt hang, obviously. Then we could make fun of the excuses the equality idiots would try to make as to why she couldnt hang.

foobar75

Master

This is beyond delusional, but comes as no surprise. This Briner is a she-male, "she" is not a woman, and yet, I'd venture a guess that at best, she might be able to play for a halfway decent men's HS varsity team, or maybe crack the roster on a DIII men's team and get garbage minutes. The insanity of Cultural Marxism is at full display here, and even more disturbing is that there some voices who actually think this is not such an outlandish idea.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This is beyond delusional, but comes as no surprise. This Briner is a she-male, "she" is not a woman, and yet, I'd venture a guess that at best, she might be able to play for a halfway decent men's HS varsity team, or maybe crack the roster on a DIII men's team and get garbage minutes. The insanity of Cultural Marxism is at full display here, and even more disturbing is that there some voices who actually think this is not such an outlandish idea.

Yesterday, every single analyst on ESPN’s “Around the Horn†and “Pardon the Interruption†dolefully admittedd that she couldn’t possibly play in the NBA, particularly being a post player. Griner is 6’ 8†with ape-like arm length and can just barely dunk on a 10’ rim. Her vertical leap appears to be around 12â€â€¦

Also, at 200 lbs, she’s about 75-100 lbs lighter than many of the 6’ 8†stick figures (let alone the muscular players) that litter NBA rosters. The quality of NBA play is at all-time low…and still, Griner would have every shot blocked, she couldn’t box out due to lack of strength, and couldn’t jump (even with the slugs in the NBA) high enough to get rebounds.

As for her character, well, I trust you all remember this little incident (typicaly black sucker punch) involving Griner...

[video=youtube;P9T4wvwRDsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9T4wvwRDsw[/video]

I hope she is drafted by an NBA team, as it would be quite humiliating for the “greatest female player of all time†to quickly flame out in NBA summer league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I actually hope it happens. I hope the freak gets drafted, and gets an example made out of her for all the equality idiots to see. I mean if ever there was a woman who could be expected to hang with the men this freak of nature would be the one. Of course she wouldnt hang, obviously. Then we could make fun of the excuses the equality idiots would try to make as to why she couldnt hang.

Women just don't have the upper or lower body strength to compete with men. There haven't even been 10 women to dunk in the history of basketball and the few that have barely can dunk and usually can't do it in games. The men fly a foot to two feet above the rim. She would get dominated. The strength issue is even bigger as she would get knocked to the floor over and over again when bumping into men on the court. Especially if she left her feet. The bottom line is she would get hurt and hurt badly. Bad idea.

Cuban is an attention whore. I do like how he has called out the refs though.