Nash has been getting pounded

Charlie

Guru
I think the refs do a good job of being even-handed. If anything they allow too much physical play both ways which benefits teams which are physical by design to compete in the playoffs. The Spurs know what the playoffs take so they have lots of big bodies willing to give lots of fouls. Dull but effective.

Deus Ex Machina, courtesy of Stern and Jackson's suspension decision, is what is damned wrong. The Spurs do not need the extra help. I don't think there is any sort of conspiracy, just ineptness.

Stern is a good lawyer with god-like powers to affect how the game is played. Much like Selig who is a good car salesman with broad powers to decide the diretion of MLB. No love or appreciation of the game in either case, just a cool way to make a nice living and be a decider.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Sark6354201 said:
Weltner said:
Any black players ever get pounded this badly by Whites, even back in the '50s & '60s? I...don't...THINK...SO.

Every White player in the NBA needs to come together, hold some sort of meeting,form some sort of White Players coalition,and make demands to the NBA. And if nothing happens,they ought to walk out. Of course,We know everyone in every area of the sports media(Especially,ESPN) will just mock,laugh,and sneer at them,as they are all brainwashed into Racial Stockholm Syndrome.

The sub-animals are going to be free to pound on Nash,Nowitzki, and any other Whites who are good enough, until their in comas - and the refs,their sub-animal "team mates",racist jew David Stern,the NBA itself, and the media will NEVER DO A DAMN THING TO STOP IT!!!!
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

The "politicians" don't give a damn about White People anymore. And....that's just the WHITE "politicians", for starters....

It's people like you that encourage new visitors to the site to quickly dismiss the legit arguments that are put forward here.

Caste Football's cause is not furthered with your senseless ramblings. And that IS why we are here, is it not? I want to see equality in the sporting world. You are making the entire site look like a joke.

If I was in Don's position and was looking to further foster legitimacy for the site I would ban you.

Ditto Sark. I feel the same way you do. You are not alone.

KG2422

Mentor
Oh stop. If he takes out the words sub-animal and jew it sounds fine. Maybe Don will ask him to tone it down. He's had to call me on it once. I've said some pretty angry things, especially posting while drunk.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: KG2422

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I dunno.. here's a thought: How about we leave the actual moderating to the moderators? Don has enough of them to work the boards. I'm sure if someone needs to be reminded of the rules, they'll take care of it.

Edited by: White Shogun

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I dunno.. here's a thought: How about we leave the actual moderating to the moderators? Don has enough of them to work the boards. I'm sure if someone needs to be reminded of the rules, they'll take care of it.
Shogun..to be fair. I have read plenty of your posts warning somebody they may be about to be banned and/or qouting the guidelines. I'm not looking for anybody to be banned right now, I was just agreeing in general with Sark's post.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
White Shogun said:
Shogun..to be fair. I have read plenty of your posts warning somebody they may be about to be banned and/or qouting the guidelines. I'm not looking for anybody to be banned right now, I was just agreeing in general with Sark's post.

Hey, if the shoe fits, I'll wear it, no problem.
smiley4.gif