My take on this site

surfsider

Guru
Wow! I guess I missed the memo that the athletic superiority of blacks has "been proven". If someone could forward a copy of it to me I'll see if I can get it to some others that probably didn't get a copy: Jeremy Wariner, Stefan Holm (you know, the 5' 11" Swede that is almost unbeatable in the high jump), the Argentinian, Lithuanian and various other Olympic basketball teams and Liu Xiang the co-holder of the world record for the 110 meter hurdles. Jonathan Edwards, the only man to triple jump 60 feet, is in need of one too.

surfsider

Guru
The whole "on average" argument falls apart when one examines the numbers. Blacks make up only about 12% of the population. Giving the benefit of the doubt to that argument can't account for the lack of white running backs, cornerbacks etc...at the professional and collegiate level. Brooks Johnson, the legendary black track coach, said in article I read many years ago that he thought the whole idea of genetic superiority for blacks was nonsense. He went on to say that as far as he was concerned he knew that there were at least 8 or 9 white Carl Lewises in America ( this was in the early 80's).

Collegiate coach, Olympic coach, lifelong participant in track & field who is widely respected and admired; that's a "black guy" whose opinion I will give respectful consideration.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Al Campanis wasFIRED for supposedly racially insenstive remarks. Marge Schott was lambasted andFORCED to sell her baseball team because of insensitive remarks.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Bill Singer was fired by the New York Mets, a week after the newly hired special assistant made racially insensitive remarks to a Los Angeles Dodgers executive.

At the general manager's meetings in Phoenix, Singer reportedly asked Dodgers assistant general manager Kim Ng questions about her background and later spoke in gibberish, making fun of the Chinese language.

Shaquille O'Nealdid the exact same thing, mocking Yao Ming by speaking gibberish, making fun of his language. Some people were offended but Shaq was not fired or suspended. Shaq was not held to the same standard that whites are held to.Shaq's insensitive display was excused as being a joke, Singer was not given the same benefit.

G

I think Black Guy is right. Blacks are definitely genetically faster than whites. You really have to have your head in some thick, politically correct sand to not see this. To make a statement like this shouldn't be considered predjudice. Our society is being run by totalitarians who don't allow free thought. The questions about racial differences haven't been answered yet. Jimmy The Greek was trying to give an explanation. He shouldn't have been crucified.

But the differences are not so great as to explain the complete dominance in football at the above mentioned positions. There are definitely other predjudicial factors at play. Kirk Gibson (who ran a 4.17 40 in college) was real. John Riggins was real. I won't make a list as that's already been done here. These are examples of guys far enough out on the curve tocompete with anybody. You can't tell they all of a sudden don't exist anymore. I remember the year the Portland Trailblazers won the NBA championship. They swept the Kareem Abdul Jabbar Lakers in the playoffs. Bill Walton burned Kareem during the whole series. I saw it with my own eyes.

bigunreal

Mentor
I think that only real racists would say "blacks" are faster and more
athletic than "whites" in such a broad sense. The non-racist
position on this is the one most of us here at Caste Football have;
that is, that white athletes are being discriminated against from the
high school level (if not earlier) on, and that race should play
no part in judging a player's abilities.

It is humorous how so many blacks are perfectly willing to accept
stereotypes about themselves that are generally positive (natural
athletes, larger sexual organs), but reject any notion that negative
stereotypes about themselves (not as intelligent, lazy) have any truth
to them. Either you believe that there are group characterisitcs that
are true, or you don't believe that. You can't have it both ways.
However, our society is perfectly willing to allow blacks to have it
both ways. As a youth coach (soccer and basketball) for many years, I
have worked with kids from all different ethnic groups. I have seen
nothing from personal experience to indicate that one ethnic group or
another produces naturally better athletes. It's a shame that the white
rocket scientists who run NCAA sports and the NFL can't see this
obvious truth. It's also a shame that our supposedly free and
independent press can't produce a single mainstream journalist to
comment intelligently on this subject.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For years they said whites can't jump.I played ball and
could dunk although nothing more than a 1 or 2 hand
dunk.I'm 6'0 tall. I played with kids though that could
jump out of the gym that were white.I saw kids in h.s.
that were white that had approx. 40 inch verticals.Rex
Chapman was one of the first to get in the nba dunk
contest.He had a 39 inch vertical & competed in it twice.
Chambers has been in it,Bob Sura,& C.Anderson.If you
watch h.s. & college ball,there are alot of incredibly
gifted white basketball players with that same type of
athletecism.Look at Henry Bekkering doing Vince Carter
dunks at 16.David Lee winning the national dunk contest.
3 out of the 8 kids in this years h.s. dunk contest.
Another white guy from Lithuania winning the college
dunk contest.Oh,but we can't jump.I have heard that white
guys can't run or jump since I was a kid.Open your eyes
b.guy and realize that many never get scholarships.Many
kids never get to be a running back.In fact,Alstott
admitted in a article that he was forced to put on
weight and play full back.He wanted to be a running
back!There are thousands of examples.You need to quit
believing the stereotypes.Get used to it because we will
fight for equal rights on the playing field.I welcome
your comments and again,I welcome you to the board.

Kaptain

Master
If blacks are superior in speed and quickness due to results of short sprint races in the last 20 years, does that mean that whites are superior in strength due to results of weightlifting and strongman competitions throughout history? If so, shouldn't all offensive and defensive linemen be white 100%?

The flaw in your thinking is that you seem to think that only olympics althletes are playing football. The people playing football have documented timed records on their speed. I would venture to guess that whites in the NFL per position are faster than blacks simply because they are held to higher standards. I believe the average time for a wide reciever in the draft was only 4.55. Lets pretend that blacks are faster on average. I would still be willing to bet that there would be more whites in this country who would could run 4.55 or better than blacks. Why? The law of averages - there are far more whites in america than blacks. 4.55 speed is not reserved for the elite athlete but is found in the masses. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

SteveB

Mentor
The 40 yd dash is way overrated. If you look back at Tim Dwight's 40 time at the combine, it was something like 4.55 sec. Looking at that time, you would say he has average speed. Yet on the football field and on the track, the guy can freakin' fly. A guy can have a bad day (or a good day) at the combine and move 40 draft picks. There are so many factors that can affect a 40 time on any given day, including things like amount of sleep the night before, what he ate the day before, how much weight training he has done in the week before, jetlag, running surface, etc. The 40 time is a measure of speed, but not the end-all-be-all. I think you have to look at multiple 40 times on different days to get a true measure.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is the first time I've been on in a few days and this has been an interesting thread. Welcome to Caste Football Black Guy. Your willingness to at least think about what some of the members say is quite surprising when compared to the other black members we have had in here. I'm sort of curious about this Fabian Washington fellow. I know I've heard of him before, but I can't remember when he was drafted.

I was also wondering what you think about players whose 40 times are shaved somewhat in order to improve their draft status, I couldn't help but wonder about Washington's 40 time being one of these. As this years combine has proven, many mostly black players were noticeably slower than they were hyped as being in college. Matt Jones, on the other hand, proved faster than he was supposed to be.

As for those who say he can't be a QB, I would point to the many games in which his arm, and not always his feet won him games at Arkansas. You cannot honestly say that Vick would be any better than Jones at QB if he was given the chance that Vick had. What good is Vick's cannon arm if he overthrows guys all the time? His passing stats have been horrible, and I have seen nothing to make me believe that Jones would be any worse than him on an NFL team playing QB.

I would remind you that Heisman Trophy winner Eric Crouch was faster than Matt Jones in 2001, but decided not to play because the Caste System NFL wouldn't give him a shot at QB. Eric was the fastest guy on the Nebraska team the whole time he was there. No doubt, had he been given a chance, he would be putting up huge numbers on the ground and in the air.

Black Guy

white lightning said:
For years they said whites can't jump.I played ball and
could dunk although nothing more than a 1 or 2 hand
dunk.I'm 6'0 tall. I played with kids though that could
jump out of the gym that were white.I saw kids in h.s.
that were white that had approx. 40 inch verticals.Rex
Chapman was one of the first to get in the nba dunk
contest.He had a 39 inch vertical & competed in it twice.
Chambers has been in it,Bob Sura,& C.Anderson.If you
watch h.s. & college ball,there are alot of incredibly
gifted white basketball players with that same type of
athletecism.Look at Henry Bekkering doing Vince Carter
dunks at 16.David Lee winning the national dunk contest.
3 out of the 8 kids in this years h.s. dunk contest.
Another white guy from Lithuania winning the college
dunk contest.Oh,but we can't jump.I have heard that white
guys can't run or jump since I was a kid.Open your eyes
b.guy and realize that many never get scholarships.Many
kids never get to be a running back.In fact,Alstott
admitted in a article that he was forced to put on
weight and play full back.He wanted to be a running
back!There are thousands of examples.You need to quit
believing the stereotypes.Get used to it because we will
fight for equal rights on the playing field.I welcome
your comments and again,I welcome you to the board.

Yeah I remember Rex Chapman and Bob Sura they were both awesome and could really rise.I am 6ft2 and back when I played basketball regularly I could easily two hand dunk a basketball. I could never do tricks or anything but that wasnt my style.

The thing is yeah there are a LOT of white guys that are gifted and can jump out of the gym. When I played there was awhite kid whowasspectacular in what he could do with the ball. Even I couldnt do what he could do. But heres the thing you dont see. For every Bob Sura there are at least 10 black kids who can do the same. Its not thats there isnt a LOT of white players that can rise its just that for some reason black people have those abilities more often.

Sure David Lee won the dunk contest but most of the guys in it were black. They could rise just like him its just he was the better man on that day.

Just like Jeremy Wariner winning in the olympics last year. YeahHe won but his two black teamates were 2nd and 3rd. They were just asfast as him but he was the better man that day on the track.

Im not saying there arent white people who are super runners and jumpers because their are a lot of them. But black people have those abilities show up more than whites do and in greater proportion.

Black Guy

White Shogun said:
Black Guy wrote:

"Don't say I'm making stereotypical comments when plenty of whtie people (Jimmy the Greek) think the same thing and have made public statements on it."

Black Guy, Jimmy the Greek was FIRED for his comments and never had a major role in televised sports again.

Can you say Rush Limbaugh? He was FIRED for insinuating that McNabb is overrated because the media wants to see a black QB succeed.

What happens to announcers who say Urlacher, Alstott, et all are overrated? NOTHING.

And don't think just because Jimmy the Greek is white that I'll defend his comments, either. A stereotypical comment is just that, regardless from who's lips it passes.

White Shogun you make a very good point with that.

Black Guy

surfsider said:
The whole "on average" argument falls apart when one examines the numbers. Blacks make up only about 12% of the population. Giving the benefit of the doubt to that argument can't account for the lack of white running backs, cornerbacks etc...at the professional and collegiate level. Brooks Johnson, the legendary black track coach, said in article I read many years ago that he thought the whole idea of genetic superiority for blacks was nonsense. He went on to say that as far as he was concerned he knew that there were at least 8 or 9 white Carl Lewises in America ( this was in the early 80's).

Collegiate coach, Olympic coach, lifelong participant in track & field who is widely respected and admired; that's a "black guy" whose opinion I will give respectful consideration.

Ok where is the white Carl Lewis then? Where is the white Micheal Jordan? Or the white Lawrence Taylor? People can say all they want to. Where is the white Jesse Owens? In fact Jesse Owens did what he did when sports was largely still segregated and whites were still primarily the atheletes. So why was Owens the first man to win 4 gold medals at track and field and then in 84 Carl Lewis did it again. You mean in all that time not one white person could out duel all the black people at track and field. Somebody like Jeremy Wariner should have been here about 40 or 50 years ago if your statement is true.

sunshine

Mentor
Don't have a lot of time. BG's comments leave the same after taste that pervades sports discussion--blacks are superior speedsters/athletes. Bottom line no getting around it no matter how much perfume is added to mask the conclusion this is what BG is saying and what most of the media says or implies. But it is best if one looks at it from a broader perspective. As I believe surfsider mentioned the 2004 summer olympics sure did reveal some interesting results. And the idea that no white rb's have moves etc. like Gale Sayers and other latter day rb's "proves " that whites don't have what it takes in that department is shaky. Keep in mind as Don Wassell has pointed out there were quite a lotsensational white football skill position players before the 80's or so. Lance Alworth anyone? But as for the moves etc. has BG ever seen Pavel Bure in his prime? You want speed and moves up the ying yang there you go. And how about quicksilver Michael Owen the English soccer player. He can cut and accelerate like crazy. The point is the special talents that BG and too many others feel is a black birth right is well not an open and shut case. Good thread folks.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Dude, get real. The white Carl Lewis would have to be be pumped up on steroids like Lewis has admitted to. The white Micheal Jordan was named Pete Maravich or Bob Petit back when they let white guys carry a teams offensive load. Jesse Owens! Plenty of white guys beat his race times after he raced and plenty beat him when he was racing just not at the 1936 Olympics. White Lawrence Taylor? How about Dick Butkis, although Butkis did not have the "advantage" of playing his whole career hyped up on crack cocaine. Urlacher is as good as Taylor, but also without the advantage of a raging cocaine addiction.

Where is the black Mark Spitz? Seven Olympic golds in swimming? Where is the black Roman Sebrle, 3 time Olympic decathelon medalist? Where is the black Stepen Holm, several Olympic high jump golds? where is the black Lance Armstrong? Where is the black Roger Clemons, Randy Johnson, or Curt Schilling?

Where are the black cyclists, wrestlers, weightlifters, decatheletes? Every friggin' high school in America has a gym, a pool, a track and field program, and a pitchers mound. So where are all the black athletes in those sports? You say they are not interested. I say they are no good, that's why they are not interested because it is not made easy for them by a system that rewards, coddles and worships them no matter how much of a dick they are.

SteveB

Mentor
BG, I think most people on this site know those white superathletes exist because we see them all of the time growing up in our communities. We go watch high school football games and see these kids that can dominate a game, yet can't get a scholarship to go to the next level. If they are determined enough, they can walk on at a Div I school, like I did, and work a job in the summer to pay for school, like I did, and play at the next level. More than likely, they will play at some small school and never get noticed or will fade into obscurity. It not anything against black athletes because they deserve the same shot, it is white coaches at every level that have a preconcieved notion of what color a rb or db should be. In fact, I got the fairest shakes from my black coaches not my white ones.

BTW, most of the sprinters in the US back in the 1950's and 1960's were white. Jesse Owens was one of those sprinters that come along once in a lifetime, that's why his Olympic accomplishments stood for so long. Most of his world records were broken by white sprinters. Interestingly enough, no other black sprinter was able to accomplish what he did until Carl Lewis.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Black Guy, how can you back up your assertion that for every 1 white superathlete, there are ten more when there is so much discrimination against white athletes from high school on upwards that they never get a chance to prove themselves. Slotting people into certain categories begins in high school with coaches who have bought into the black athletic superiority myth. It is only perpetuated by college and NFL coaches and to a much worse degree. That is why you don't see, and frankly very few people ever hear about the accomplishments of white athletes. However, we have many examples of this in our archives that prove my point, which is that in any given year, white running backs, cornerbacks etc. break records, win championships, and outplay blacks. I am not taking away from the many black athletes who are awesome football players, but to have an honest discussion about this whole issue, you must understand what is taking place and use that context as a springboard for your points. If people don't acknowledge the discrimination against white athletes before they make arguments, they have no ground to stand on.

Black Guy

jaxvid said:
Dude, get real. The white Carl Lewis would have to be be pumped up on steroids like Lewis has admitted to. The white Micheal Jordan was named Pete Maravich or Bob Petit back when they let white guys carry a teams offensive load. Jesse Owens! Plenty of white guys beat his race times after he raced and plenty beat him when he was racing just not at the 1936 Olympics. White Lawrence Taylor? How about Dick Butkis, although Butkis did not have the "advantage" of playing his whole career hyped up on crack cocaine. Urlacher is as good as Taylor, but also without the advantage of a raging cocaine addiction.

Where is the black Mark Spitz? Seven Olympic golds in swimming? Where is the black Roman Sebrle, 3 time Olympic decathelon medalist? Where is the black Stepen Holm, several Olympic high jump golds? where is the black Lance Armstrong? Where is the black Roger Clemons, Randy Johnson, or Curt Schilling?

Where are the black cyclists, wrestlers, weightlifters, decatheletes? Every friggin' high school in America has a gym, a pool, a track and field program, and a pitchers mound. So where are all the black athletes in those sports? You say they are not interested. I say they are no good, that's why they are not interested because it is not made easy for them by a system that rewards, coddles and worships them no matter how much of a dick they are.

Sorry but Bob Pettit and Pete Maravich could not even come close to matching the athletic skills of Micheal Jordan. I know you dont even believe that yourself. Jordan is THE MOST AMAZING ATHLETE OF ALL TIME. Pete Maravich was agood shooter ,awesome passer and had good fundamentals but he is nowhere near the athlete Jordan was. Jordan was head and shoulders above the entire league for YEARS.

Sorry but Urlacher is no LT. LT changed the way the game was played because he was so dominiant. Urlacher is a very good LB but he has not had the effect that LT has had on the game.

The black Roger Clemons is called Bob Gibson(1.19 era in 1968 the lowest EVER)maybe youve heard of him. Dwight Gooden before he ruined his career was as good any picther ever was. Dont act like their are not good black MLB players. I think youve heard of Willie Mays, Barry Bonds,Willie Stargell,Hank Aaron,Frank Thomas,Barry Larkin, etc etc etc.

Im telling you black people are not interested in things like swimming and wrestling etc etc. I should know due to the fact I am black myself. I never had any interest in those sports and neither didanyone I knew. For whatever reason only white people do things like that. The sports that blackp

Black Guy

Colonel_Reb said:
Black Guy, how can you back up your assertion that for every 1 white superathlete, there are ten more when there is so much discrimination against white athletes from high school on upwards that they never get a chance to prove themselves. Slotting people into certain categories begins in high school with coaches who have bought into the black athletic superiority myth. It is only perpetuated by college and NFL coaches and to a much worse degree. That is why you don't see, and frankly very few people ever hear about the accomplishments of white athletes. However, we have many examples of this in our archives that prove my point, which is that in any given year, white running backs, cornerbacks etc. break records, win championships, and outplay blacks. I am not taking away from the many black athletes who are awesome football players, but to have an honest discussion about this whole issue, you must understand what is taking place and use that context as a springboard for your points. If people don't acknowledge the discrimination against white athletes before they make arguments, they have no ground to stand on.

I said that I do acknowledge that white atheletes like the kid from Nebraska who they wouldnt let play RB should get the chance to play and its wrong to hold them back.

But ask your self this question. HOW DID IT GET TO BE THAT PEOPLE WANTED BLACK PLAYERS. I will tell you. When sports were integrated the black players that came in dominated.3 out of the4 of the top HR hitters of all time in baseball are black(1.Aaron 2 .Ruth 3. Bonds 4.Mays)which is amazing considering that most MLB players are still white and baseball wasnt integrated until 1947.I dont even have to tell you what black athletes have achieved in the NFL and NBA.

IN A NUT SHELL THIS IS THE PROBLEM I THINK YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT: When people saw how good black players performed they naturally wanted them so they went out and got them. The side effect was that white kids got squeezed out from having a chance to compete and play at certain postions.

But that still doesnt take into account that black player still came into sports and dominated and did things that white athletes never did(Bob Gibson 1.19 era,OJ Simpson 2,000 yds,Rickey Henderson-All time stolen base champ etc etc.)and still have yet to do today.

In all the years the NFL had white RB's how come not one of them rushed for 2,000 yds?? Everyback that has ever done that has been black. Even when OJ did it the first time there were STILL plenty of white RB's in the NFL. How come no white RB has ran for 2,000 yds if they are just as good as blacks. Even when all the RB's were white they couldnt do that.Time and again black people have proven they out perform whites and thats why white kids got squeezed out. Its just that simple. The sports that black people dont play whites still have control over.

Edited by: Black Guy

speedster

Mentor
Good stuff guys,you all made some really good points.I think this thread is about to get a little tired since were starting togo'round and 'round and there is no chance of changing the Black Guy's opinion and their is no chance of changing ours.I don't think the Black Guy will hang around this site very long anyway,I mean what does he have to offer besides posting about the superiority of the black athlete,and like I said,after a short while it will get old and nobody will pay attention to him and he will go away.One more thing about white athletic abilty.I think some of you on this site should take a boo at Lacrosse.I know Colonel Reb doesn't quite know what Lacrosse is,but it is a totally white sport similar to hockey without skates.It's pretty wild seeing all these very fast white jitterbugs flying around.I thing it debunks the myth that the white guy can't run and isn't athletic.

Black Guy

speedster said:
Good stuff guys,you all made some really good points.I think this thread is about to get a little tired since were starting togo'round and 'round and there is no chance of changing the Black Guy's opinion and their is no chance of changing ours.I don't think the Black Guy will hang around this site very long anyway,I mean what does he have to offer besides posting about the superiority of the black athlete,and like I said,after a short while it will get old and nobody will pay attention to him and he will go away.One more thing about white athletic abilty.I think some of you on this site should take a boo at Lacrosse.I know Colonel Reb doesn't quite know what Lacrosse is,but it is a totally white sport similar to hockey without skates.It's pretty wild seeing all these very fast white jitterbugs flying around.I thing it debunks the myth that the white guy can't run and isn't athletic.

I am here to stay
smiley1.gif

Black Guy

freedom said:
I think Black Guy is right. Blacks are definitely genetically faster than whites. You really have to have your head in some thick, politically correct sand to not see this. To make a statement like this shouldn't be considered predjudice. Our society is being run by totalitarians who don't allow free thought. The questions about racial differences haven't been answered yet. Jimmy The Greek was trying to give an explanation. He shouldn't have been crucified.

But the differences are not so great as to explain the complete dominance in football at the above mentioned positions. There are definitely other predjudicial factors at play. Kirk Gibson (who ran a 4.17 40 in college) was real. John Riggins was real. I won't make a list as that's already been done here. These are examples of guys far enough out on the curve tocompete with anybody. You can't tell they all of a sudden don't exist anymore. I remember the year the Portland Trailblazers won the NBA championship. They swept the Kareem Abdul Jabbar Lakers in the playoffs. Bill Walton burned Kareem during the whole series. I saw it with my own eyes.

This a fair view of the situation. You do have to look and see that both sides of the equation are true. Black people are faster and quicker but fast white kids are being looked over. Good post.

Black Guy

speedster said:

Maybe it is time to let this particular thread die. I am not trying to cause a problem but people keep answering what I type so I respond back to them.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jordan is THE MOST AMAZING ATHLETE OF ALL TIME????? Bullsh*t! Jordan is the best basketball player of all time. There have been plenty of better athletes. Most of them white. You seem to think that because so many mindless people worship the game of basketball that anyone that excels at it's few athletic qualities is a great "athlete". If Jordan was such a good athlete then why did he suck at baseball? Lots of white guys have excelled at both.

Anyway, you are taking a person who is the best at something and insinuating that because he is black that defines the whole race.

Urlacher is no LT. Correct! He does not play the game pumped up on a drug that is proven to increase metabolism, heartbeat, dull the senses of pain, induce a sense of superiority and violence, as LT did his ENTIRE career.

Bob Gibson vs. Roger Clemons? HA! A couple of good years in a pitchers era. And who besides Gibson? Gooden???
Great white pitchers: hundreds. Great black pitchers: maybe 5, tops.

As far as black people not being interested in things, just because you are not does not mean that out of the other 30 million blacks there aren't others who are interested. I see blacks swimming, pitching, wrestling, high jumping, all of the time. Just not excelling at them.

speedster

Mentor
Well,well from that last post the Black Guy admits the white athlete is being looked over,maybe were getting to him.Because of that I think your new name should be the Black White Guy,since you claim you're here to stay,have something white about you.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ok black guy,I'm going to come at you from another angle.
You keep talking track and how there are not Carl Lewis
types.There again it is the discrimination and stereotypes that hold most white kids back.Wariner was
not given a football scholarship because he was too slow.
Stamer didn't get to play rb at Nebraska even though he
set records at a Junior College & was called unstoppable!
Coach Clyde Hart of Baylor who coached Michael Johnson,
said he believes there are many Wariners out there but
they are discouraged and never get the chance.He has
been coaching for over 40 years.Let's look at the white
women.For whatever reason,they don't see near the
amount of discrimination that white men do in sports.In
the womens sprints,white women still hold a good portion
of the world records in the sprints.All the way from
ladies like Privalova up to todays sprinters like Ivet
Lalova.in 2001,the fastest woman in the world was a
white woman.Again in the olympics last year in 2004,the
fastst woman in the world was a white woman.Her name was
Nesterenko.Do I need to pull out all the sprinting world
records and even other running events held by white
women.How can you honestly say that if they can do this,
that there are no whites that can?Give me a break.Open
your mind and realize that whites in this country would
be just as competetive as in the 50's and 60's when we
were the majority of sprinters.Look at 1956 when Bobby
Morrow won the 100 and the 200 gold medals.When the 70's
came,98% of the white sprinters dissapeared.Why is that?
It is not because of some lesser ability.Trust me on
that.There are many outstanding black athletes and
sprinters.We need a level playing field to see how many
white athletes/sprinters are out there too.