Mundine Disses Christians

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Apparently this aboriginal oaf who converted to Islam didn't learn a lesson from Bernard Hopkins who was made to eat his words last month.

Mundine also said the U.S. "deserved" 9-11 before his bout with Sven Ottke and was knocked cold in the 9th round by the great white fighter.

WBA super middleweight champion Anthony Mundine, who will defend the title against Sam Soliman on May 28 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, has stated he is a Muslim and will not allow himself to be defeated by a Christian. Mundine said "I'm just giving Soliman a chance because every fighter has an ego and pride. But he will need a miracle to beat me. It was stopped in nine rounds last year and he'll be lucky to last that long again. He said he had problems before fighting me then - the biggest problem was having me in the other corner. I'm a Muslim and I can't allow myself to lose to a Christian. My people are persecuted all over the world and they need inspirational figures like myself, Zinedine Zidane in soccer and also fellow fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley to look up to." Soliman is with his trainer Dave Hedgecock in Los Angeles and is confident of turning the tables on May 28 against Mundine.

Sam Soliman is actually a hell of a nice guy. I met Sam at a sports apparel store at Bankstown mall in 2005 while he was doing a promotion. He enters the ring wrapped with the Australian flag. I do not see him having the tools to beat Mundine. Sam is just way to small to be fighting at Super Middle. Anyway, he is a class act and a very charitable person. I hope he scores a upset and beats this punk b*tch.