"Movin’ the chains" (sirus radio)

psychosid

This is on sirus radio from 11am to 3pm Monday thru Friday. The hosts are Pat Kirwin & Tim Ryan. These 2 are just about most castewhorish hosts i have ever heard, especally tim ryan, every time i have listened, they are constantly ass kissing to black guests (tim even gets into his wigger mode, its hysterical, being that this idiot is about 40 years old) i call the show from time to time, and always bring up a white/black race issue, such as when i called up point blank and asked tim if white players are allowed to play tailback or cornerback, being that there are NONE in the nfl right now, and he coped the usual, the best players play, regardless of race bullsh*t. Another time, i called to ask thier opinion of the kevin curtis signing, i said that this is a great signing, and that curtis will shine and have the same type of impact that santana moss had for washington. then take a guess what this idiot ryan says, and i quote......"curtis is a nice signing, runs nice routes, has good speed, but he has NOWEARE NEAR the ball skills as moss, NOT EVEN CLOSE". But what i heard today takes the cake, both of these ass kissers said that lance briggs is a better linebacker then brian urlacher, and that if you ask 10 football people, 6 out of 10 would agree with them. I almost had an accident when i heard this bullsh*t, thankfully, both jay glazer and john riggins (i think it was him)completely disagreed, and said that briggs is a good player, but not even close to urlacher. what im asking is that we as castefootball reps, need to flood this show with complaints about thier pro black, anti white attitude. Bring up Brian Leonard, Eric Weddle, etc, and lets these mornons know that we are on to them.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I would if I had Sirius, phsychosid. I'm glad someone is calling though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I've got Sirius radio. I recommend the country, bluegrass, or classic rock stations. Any of the talk or comedy will have as it's main theme "hate whitey".

Haven't you heard? Hate whitey! It's all the rage. Everybody who's anybody is doing it. Get on the bandwagon psychosid! Black athlete? Superman! White athlete? Doofus! Isn't that why you bought into the media whose main chararcter is the guy that has made himself a millionaire by trashing whites, white culture, and anything else decent----Howard Stern.

I stopped by Howard for a few seconds the other day and he had a phone call from a guy (white guy) talking about the movie Black Snake Moan, the guy was talking it up, went something like this....Howard you gotta see this movie, the hot chick that stars in it gets laid by three four black guys, IT WAS GREAT!!!!

The voice of white America speaking.

jaxvid said:
The voice of white America speaking.

There is no cohesive white America. Too busy quibbling over the finer points of defining it and who is a member.
smiley18.gif

remark22

For the Bears I say ditch Briggs, pick up Posluszny, creating a stacked linebacking core of Urlacher, Hillenmeyer, and Pos with a little Archuletta love at safety.....................

White Mike

Guru
I saw on NFL Network said last night that the Bears are talking w/ Redskins about giving them Briggs and swapping first rd picks (picks 6 and 31). They can't afford to pay em both, why would they get rid of the better of the 2? The only person I've ever heard compared to Brian is Ray Lewis. And 9 out of 10 ten think Brian is a better LB. Brian Urlacher is the best football player in the NFL, IMO, and one of, if not the best LB to ever play the game.

remark22

One reason they might get rid of Briggs is because he refused to play under the Bears organization this year. He threatened to sit out. No details were given, of course he did'nt criticize Lovie Smith, but the Bears management for whatever reason. I wonder how that is going over with Bears fans.

White Mike

Guru
remark22 said:
One reason they might get rid of Briggs is because he refused to play under the Bears organization this year. He threatened to sit out. No details were given, of course he did'nt criticize Lovie Smith, but the Bears management for whatever reason. I wonder how that is going over with Bears fans.

He wants a long term deal.