Movie "Bring It On"

bigunreal

Mentor
I made the mistake of letting my 12 year old daughter rent the movie "Bring It On" yesterday. Now, my expectations about anything coming out of Hollywood couldn't be any lower, but this one even shocked me. It appeared pretty innocuous- typical high-school drama about competition between cheerleading squads, marketed and directed at the movie-rabid 11-18 girl market. First of all, it was rated PG-13, but the movie was full of cursing and sexual references. It featured gratuitous use of the "S" word, and lots of references to the lead character as "white girl." Brief synopsis of the plot: gorgeous blonde cheerleader, captain of the squad at her nice, virtually all-white high school (the only exception shown being an asian girl who talked and acted just like the other cheerleaders), has to transfer to a virtually all black and hispanic school when her father loses his job. The predicatable drama revolves around whether she'll join the non-white school's cheerleading squad. The beautiful blonde girl ends up ditching her white friends (who, of course, are portrayed as snobbish and not real friends, especially the new head cheerleader) and her white boyfriend, who is the starting QB on the football team. She learns to love her new non-white environment, even though it is realistically portrayed during the first half of the film, with the blacks and hispanics treating her terribly, calling her "white girl" incessantly, talking of "cutting" people, and featuring a black boy who grabs her butt every time he sees her. In the hands of concerned white people, this movie could have had a great message. Unfortunately, outside of perhaps Mel Gibson, no white filmmaker will ever make those kinds of points in their movies. Instead, we get the tired old, hit 'em over the head with it propaganda- girl leaves white boyfriend for new hispanic one (at least he was light skinned and not a brother), apes the black girls' vulgar moves, dress and behavior and leads the non-white team to victory over her old white team, who all end up rooting against themselves except for the evil new head cheerleader. By the end of the movie, she is dressed like and acting like a real sister.

It is SO hard to be a responsible parent these days. Even if you monitor everything they watch or listen to, you either have to ban them from all t.v., movies and popular music, or you have to try to talk to them about it. That's what I try to do, to present the "other side" that is never presented in any of our maninstream media. Still, this stuff is nonstop, vicious anti-white male propaganda being doled out 24 hours a day by the mills of Hollywood and on kid and teen channels like MTV, the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. You simply can't get your kids away from it, and banning it all would risk ostracizing them from their peers, which is a fate worse than death for young people. I'm doing the best I can, but I'd be interested in hearing from other parents on this forum who are dealing with this same issue.

voice

Guru
Bigunreal,

I just ban those particular movies and don't let them watch those channels you mentioned. It is a constant dialogue with my kids explaining the anti-white crap kids have to encounter.

No subject is taboo in my house. If racially conscious whites can't handle their own household we are truly screwed.. Unfortunately, this is harder than most people think once you try to do it as we get hit from all angles as you are experiencing.

For example, I would never let my kids watch network tv series as they are ALL anti-white. Any racially conscious white can pull these apart easily and if they aren't blatantly anti-white then at least they are anti-white male which feeds in the same agenda.

Here is a great list to start letting your kids watch. They all have healthy positive messages for our white youth. I have had the kids watch some and they don't even know they are being shaped the way we want them to be. Get a Blockbuster membership or Netflix because they have all of them and you can have them constantly being sent to your house.

http://www.whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good list voice! Thanks for the info. Are there any TV series from the past that you would let your kids see, as in DVD, etc.?

You must be talking about the sequel. The version I saw had Kristin Durst and Eliza Drusku (Faith the Vampire slayer- I have a major crush on her)in it.
In this version, the white cheerleader squad is accused of stealing black dance routines. In the artistic and entertainment fields, it is the blacks who steal from whites, so I had a good laugh about this.

bigunreal

Mentor
I've since discovered that the movie I watched was the 3rd and most recent in a series of "Bring It On" movies. Sounds like they all might have had the typical anti-white themes.

aussieaussie

Everything on T.V. is like that these days. The only time I see MTV is when I go to the gym.(And that is because they have those huge screens in front of the treadmills)It is ridiculous. Every music video, and I do mean EVERY video they show is basically a bunch of white girls throwing themselves at a bunch of Africans. It is actually embarrassing to me to see this while running next to Indians and Asians. (We don't really have Africans here however the social engineerers are trying their best). Nothing short of psychological warfare if you ask me. The absolute sh*t that are kids are inducted with can only be described as criminal.

foreverfree

Mentor
bigunreal said:
I've since discovered that the movie I watched was the 3rd and most recent in a series of "Bring It On" movies. Sounds like they all might have had the typical anti-white themes.

The first Bring It On, which I rented, did. Right down to the black squad winning the national competition that climaxes the film.

John

Deacon

Guru
foreverfree said:
bigunreal said:

The first Bring It On, which I rented, did. Right down to the black squad winning the national competition that climaxes the film.

John
I saw the first one as well long ago, and it's you're usual 'whitey stole black culture' crap.