More absurdity

Bart

Hall of Famer
We all had better start learning Spanish. It won't be long before we will be in the minority.Same story everywhere. The governorof my state campaigned on the promise of providing government backed loans for illegals. He won of course.

[url]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/12/many_illegal_im .php[/url]
<DIV =title>PLANO, TX, (MCT) - For Alfredo Marquez, a plumber in Richardson, Texas, and an illegal immigrant, the decision to buy a home in Texas was easy.
<DIV =title>

"New rules and affordable home prices in Texas are leading to an increased number of illegal immigrants buying homes in North Texas," said Marty Martinez, a North Texas real estate agent and board member of the Washington-based National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, or NAHREP. "Texas real estate prices provide a big incentive. First-time homebuyers can generally buy a home for under $100,000."

While it's illegal to hire undocumented workers, there's nothing wrong with lending them money. In fact, federal and state governments are subtly encouraging banks to issue home mortgages to illegal immigrants through little-known individual tax numbers. Banks are also training employees to speak Spanish and guide customers into homeownership.
<DIV =title>http://originatortimes.com/content/templates/standard.aspx?articleid=2202&amp;zoneid=1

emt1 said:
seems like the illegals have more rights than american people

Wow, you guys must be joining the party a bit late here. This has been going on in my home county in Jersey for years.

Goldfinger

Damn Ground, sorry to hear that. I'm from Jersey as well, but where I live, we do not exactly have that problem but I do feel for ya man. but there is one thing I cannot understand, and this is nationwide: why is it that THEY come into OUR county and THEY expect us to learn THEIR language? I mean damn, shouldn't THEY be going out of their way to learn OUR language? For god sakes, they now are forcing kids in GRAMMAR schools to learn spanish. What the f***? You come into my country, you learn MY language, not vice versa!
smiley7.gif

G

I'm not really a fan of illegal immigration, so I must say I don't agree with this.

JoeV

Guru
I don't think anyone is really a fan of ILLEGAL immigration.
smiley36.gif
Regardless of that, I see no problem teaching kids Spanish or another useful foreign language in grade school. Too much of grade school is worthless rote memorization of useless grammar rules or diversity brainwashing that noone ever remembers or is useless anyways. Most people in Europe know multiple languages, I have no problem teaching our kids the same.

Well here is a good question, would you rather have your kids being taught black history month and that white men are responsible for all the wrongs in society (taking Indians land, slavery, etc) or start to learn Spanish?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
JoeV said:
smiley36.gif
Regardless of that, I see no problem teaching kids Spanish or another useful foreign language in grade school. Too much of grade school is worthless rote memorization of useless grammar rules or diversity brainwashing that noone ever remembers or is useless anyways. Most people in Europe know multiple languages, I have no problem teaching our kids the same.

Well here is a good question, would you rather have your kids being taught black history month and that white men are responsible for all the wrongs in society (taking Indians land, slavery, etc) or start to learn Spanish?

JoeV that's kind of silly. You don't want kids to learn the grammer rules of English (which most kids are piss poor at) but you want them to learn a foreign language which is foreign words and.....rote memorization of grammer rules. Why force kids to know the proper use of la or los when they can't conjugate the verb (in English).

Freedom

Mentor
You need grammar to speak a language and to be understood.
He means just the unimportant rules like never ending a sentence on a preposition and that SAT stuff.

That SAT stuff is important but it is overemphasized.

Anyways, we need to require voting tests for everybody.Edited by: Freedom

G

JoeV said:
smiley36.gif

Well, you're probably right, but there are a number of people who support it and think that no action should really be taken against it.

I just call them fans, but I guess the definition varies.

JD074

Master
Hockaday said:
Who says it's our country any more?

Exactly. The country belongs to rich people and corporations, and they couldn't care less about us. Illegal immigration means cheap labor and more consumers... just what our rulers want.

JD074

Master
JoeV said:
smiley36.gif

Mecha, National Council of La Raza, small businesses and corporations, rich people who want Mexican nannies and gardeners....

Regardless of that, I see no problem teaching kids Spanish or another useful foreign language in grade school.

It's not the teaching of a foreign language, it's the reason why Spanish is being taught that matters. If we want to teach American kids a foreign language, why not a Chinese language? They could become the next Superpower.

Umm, no offense, but that's not a good question.
smiley2.gif
It's not one or the other. They're all a reflection of the same thing: anti-white multiculturalism. If anything, if you make one concession, you're opening the door to another concession, and another, and another, and another.... That's the history of America over the last forty years. Edited by: JD074