Missing at Sea

Menelik

Mentor

dwid

Hall of Famer
the one guy survived played ball at usf, i guess didnt make it pro but was stronger than the pro players able to hang on to the boat the longest, i pray for the other players though, but chances are looking slim, a 21 foot boat deep sea fishing in bad conditions is not a good idea, especially now they are just floating around , at least they have a better idea of where the others are since they found the one guy. They were all hanging on at 2am but i guess a wave came and he was the only one to hang on

heres a reference for a 47 footer looking for them
070707_01.171647.jpg

compared to their boat
2236623.jpg

Nick Schuyler is taken from a Coastguard helicopter to Tampa General Hospital after being rescued in the Gulf of Mexico Monday

2236638.jpg

the players missing, the one on the bottom right was found clinging to the boat

fbplayers.jpg

the above poster is right, its not place for amateurs during rough conditions, its amazing one survived, hopefully they find the other ones.
Cooper, the owner of the boat was quoting say in the past saying "he is done with fresh water, only deep sea" I dont know if he is an amateur but you would think they would check the conditions before going out because it can get life threatening, especially in that type/size of boat, but still not a reason for them to die. Just hope more people with boats realize the dangers of going out there so this doesn't happen again

apparently alot of ppl on different msg boards only seemed to be concerned about the nfl players livesEdited by: dwid

The Hock

Master
I'm a landlubber for sure, but a twenty one footer that far out in the sea doesn't seem like enough boat.

By the way, thanks for the pictures dwid. Edited by: The Hock