Miley Cyrus’ "Racist" Photos

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus' picture controversy

'Hannah Montana' actress Miley Cyrus is embroiled in a fresh controversy after photographs of her "slanting her eyes" surfaced on the internet.

(BANG) -

Miley Cyrus is embroiled in new controversy after photographs of her "slanting her eyes" surfaced on the internet.

The 'Hannah Montana' actress - who shocked fans when a series of pictures of her in raunchy poses were leaked lat year - has been accused of being racist by an Asian American advocacy group, who are demanding she apologizes.

The Organization of Chinese American (OCA) said in a statement: "The photograph of Miley Cyrus and other individuals slanting their eyes currently circulating the internet is offensive to the Asian Pacific American community and sets a terrible example for her many young fans."

Executive Director of OCA George Wu said: "Not only has Miley Cyrus and the other individuals in the photograph encouraged and legitimized the taunting and mocking of people of Asian descent, she has also insulted her many Asian Pacific American fans. "The inclusion of an Asian Pacific American individual in the photo does not make it

acceptable. OCA hopes that Miley Cyrus will apologize to her fans and the APA community for this lapse in judgment and takes the opportunity to better understand why the gesture is offensive."

Miley's representative is yet to comment on the allegations.

Meanwhile, the 16-year-old singer has traded in her Porsche - which used to belong to her mother - for an eco-friendly black Prius.

Miley decided to get rid of the luxury motor as it was "bad for the environment" and is delighted with her new model.

She said: "I didn't like it 'cause it was bad for the environment, and it was too big. My dad surprised me last night with a black Prius, which is good for the environment, and it's adorable! I'm going to get Hello Kitty floor mats!"

(C) BANG Media International

Maple Leaf

Mentor
In Japan, and elsewhere, many Orientals seek cosmetic surgery to make their eyes rounder and look Whiter; Blacks wear blonde wigs and straighten their hair to look Whiter; around the world other races dress up and imitate whites to mock us. And you know what? WE COULD CARE LESS. Why? Because we know we are the standard that EVERYONE else aspires to. Do you get that? Because of their jealousy of us, ALL other races are paranoid if Whites mock or joke or imitate them in any way. I say so what. Deal with it.

Maple Leaf said:
Meanwhile, the 16-year-old singer has traded in her Porsche - which used to belong to her mother - for an eco-friendly black Prius.

Miley decided to get rid of the luxury motor as it was "bad for the environment" and is delighted with her new model.

She said: "I didn't like it 'cause it was bad for the environment, and it was too big. My dad surprised me last night with a black Prius, which is good for the environment, and it's adorable! I'm going to get Hello Kitty floor mats!"

Awwww, Miss Montana's going green. How sweet!
smiley24.gif
And those Hello Kitty floor mats are made of synthetic fibers, right?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Everything about this story makes me want to puke!
puke.gif

Freedom

Mentor
The Prius is a cool car. It's a shame that it has become such a left wing and eco-nut symbol.

One thing that the media has reserved for whites is the role of inflated prima donna. I think every major poster on this forum is a guy so we don't notice it, but a lot of white girls notice how the media always zones in on white spoiled brats.