Mike Miller

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
hahahahaha!
smiley36.gif
you guys are awesome! i mean awful!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

Miller's hair thing is some sort of gizmo that keeps his hair pulled back off his face. it looks queer as hell, but i don't know the name for it.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to give major props to Mike Miller.He has really stepped his game up this season.He is becoming the go to player on Memphis.He is outplaying Gasol and that is quite a compliment.Miller has went for 27 points and 32 points in his last two games.He hit 7 three point shots last night.His potential is so untapped.He can shoot the lights out and can also take it to the basket as he can jump with the best of them.He has the total game and he should be a 20 point a night player.Hopefully he has finally found his comfort zone.It is just too bad that he is on one of the worst teams as of right now.Maybe they can turn it around and build for next year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i made a comment about the Memphis Grizzlies to my friend, who is from Memphis, the other day.

i asked him how all the natives felt when the best 2 basketball players in the city were white men? he about fell out laughing so hard!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mike Miller is now up to 17 points a game in scoring.He also rebounds and dishes out assists with ease.He had 14 assists the other night to go with 24 points.Those are Steve Nash numbers.I want to see him get his scoring average up a little higher.I just wish he would have started the season as hot as he has been for the last month or so.He is playing like a true all star!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another 30 point game tonight for Mike.He is the star and it is officially miller time in Memphis!He finally has the confidence in his game that I have waited to see for quite a long time.He will be 27 next month so he is going into his prime years.It will be interesting to see if he remains in Memphis.He may not make the All Star Game as we know,but he is an all star.Next year he should finally get there.Mike is a complete player.Now if only he would cut his hair.LMAO!
smiley36.gif

whiteCB

Master
white lightning said:
Another 30 point game tonight for Mike.He is the star and it is officially miller time in Memphis!He finally has the confidence in his game that I have waited to see for quite a long time.He will be 27 next month so he is going into his prime years.It will be interesting to see if he remains in Memphis.He may not make the All Star Game as we know,but he is an all star.Next year he should finally get there.Mike is a complete player.Now if only he would cut his hair.LMAO!
smiley36.gif

Now if only Memphis was having a good season both Pau and Miller would be recieving bigger props for their accomplishes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mike is still scoring at will.He had 32 points last night with 20 coming in the fourth quarter!He is up to 18 points per game now.I like the way he is creating his shots.Mike is a complete player and as whiteCB said,it would be great if the Grizzlies were better.Maybe Miller would be better off to try and get on with a team like the Mavs so that he would have a better chance of showcasing his skills while having a chance to win a championship.Miller & Nowitzki have a nice ring to it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Two games in two nights and Miller is on fire.Mike Miller scored 45 points tonight for a new career high.This kid is the future of the franchise.Even thought the Grizzlies are horrible,they are still a very entertaining team to watch.Unless they trade Gasol tommorow,they will keep these guys together and hopefully bounce back next season.Miller should have been an All Star.Congrats on a incredible game!

On a side note,Kyle Korver had 31 points tonight for a new career high and Adam Morrison had 26 points.It was a great night for the guys we root for.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
The Grizzlies will be fine next year if they keep Gasol, and they wouldn't be as bad if Gasol wasn't hurt at the beginning of the year and then when he came back not being 100%. I fully expect them to compete next year.Edited by: ocaamikedm11

white tornado

Mentor
Gasol, Miller, and a fast pased run and gun offense would be a recipe for sucsees.