Michael Vick a running Back

GWTJ

Mentor
Has anyone noticed the new trend in the media's pathetic raving of Vick's talent? Apparently Vick could also be a world class running back if he wanted to be. A 1500 yard back easily. The fact that he weighs about 150 pounds and barely survives any hard hit doesn't matter to these announcers. Or that the yards a QB gets running are a lot less dangerous than those of a running back.Vick wouldn't survive the 1st quarter of the 1st game as an RB. When does the gushing over this guy end?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
GWTJ; I'll give you a simple answer. Never. Like the energizer bunny, adoration, praise, and exaltation of black athletes keeps going and going and going...Sounds like a church service doesn't it. I guess that's because some media talkingheads treat these guys as their religious idols. What a waste!

White_Savage

Mentor
Someone should tell'em the Gods are White. I mean, just look at all those ancient Greek pieces of marble
smiley4.gif

whiteCB

Master
The only thing that keeps me from not hating the Falcons are their white star defensive players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vick can effortlessly be a superstar running back in the NFL despite his size, but Eric Crouch -- not a chance in hell.