Merry Christmas!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, Happy Birthday Jesus! On this Christmas I am very encouraged by a story out of Athens, Texas, that the states Attorney General backed Henderson County's Courthouse display of their Nativity Scene against the wishes of a local civil rights group. One supporter was quoted as saying, "if they want to take it, they'll have to come down here and take from us." We need more of this kind of unity among "Christians" today. The last I heard nothing was done and The Nativity Scene was left standing at the courthouse.

Thank you Don and the rest of the CF supporters and posters to this site!

I hope ya'll have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Westside, peace be unto you and your family. My mother-in-law passed on Christmas Eve (2004), and my Mom passed away last year...so I can relate. :cry:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to all, and a better year in the coming one ...

my thoughts and prayers go out to you, Westside. and i imagine that your mother's look of peace came from knowing that she raised a loving family and was able to spend her final days with them. i can't imagine a better way to leave this world, or a better legacy to leave behind.

backrow

Hall of Famer
condolences Westside. my late grandma died just a day before New Year's Eve 2 years ago, it's never easy to cope with and maybe even harder in a holiday season...