Merry Christmas!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd like to go ahead and wish a Merry Christmas to CF members! :)

Beautiful-Christmas-Scenes-Wallpaper-For-Computer.jpg

backrow

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to all of you guys!

talk to you next week, as I'm away for Xmas weekend.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to all of my CF brethren!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to my online friends and your families! I probably won't get a chance to post for awhile so I hope for some great White performances tomorrow. That would make a great Christmas present for all of CF.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Merry christmas to all my white brothers. Hope you and your families have a great weekend.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, Merry Christmas to all. I hope all CFers are safe, healthy and in the bosom of your loving family and friends.

My lot this Christmas is challenging on emotional terms. My wonderful Mother is dying. She is 86 years, under hospice care of my physician brother and sister in law who is also a doctor. This has lessen the stress and anixiety for me to be sure. My mom is half Irish / German lady who raised 5 great sons, with me being the oldest.

Currently, I have been visiting her daily. Tonight we thought God would take her, but her body is fighting it. She wants to go, but her strong willed body is not letting her go just yet. She is in loving care, knowing she will be amoungst loving family before Saint Peter finally calls her to the Kingdom. I am so thankful my mom will not be left alone to die, like I have seen too many times with others in convelescent homes and hospitals.

I bring this up, for the purpose of never letting our dear parents die alone or in a convelescent home or hospital, loving parents do not deserve that treatment. Best wishes to all here.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, Merry Christmas to all. I hope all CFers are safe, healthy and in the bosom of your loving family and friends.

My lot this Christmas is challenging on emotional terms. My wonderful Mother is dying. She is 86 years, under hospice care of my physician brother and sister in law who is also a doctor. This has lessen the stress and anixiety for me to be sure. My mom is half Irish / German lady who raised 5 great sons, with me being the oldest.

Currently, I have been visiting her daily. Tonight we thought God would take her, but her body is fighting it. She wants to go, but her strong willed body is not letting her go just yet. She is in loving care, knowing she will be amoungst loving family before Saint Peter finally calls her to the Kingdom. I am so thankful my mom will not be left alone to die, like I have seen too many times with others in convelescent homes and hospitals.

I bring this up, for the purpose of never letting our dear parents die alone or in a convelescent home or hospital, loving parents do not deserve that treatment. Best wishes to all here.

Sorry to hear that Westside. I had a similar situation with my grandmother two Thanksgivings ago. It was the loneliest Thanksgiving I've ever had.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Caste Football members!

Westside - I'm sorry to hear about Your mother, mate. You and Your family are in my prayers tonight...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas - and a Happy Yule!

merry+christmas+animated+gifs+3D+card+it+is+snowing+outside+2011+happy+new+year+3D+gif+animation+blog.gif

holiday---merry-christmas-animated.gif

Westside - When my father passed away I found a lot of comfort in a book by Raymond Moody called Life After Life. There is an infinitely better world to come. Here is a fantastic website with vast evidence and tales by people who have glimpsed heaven:

http://www.near-death.com/index.html

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Merry Christmas to all.

My thoughts are with you, Westside.

SchaafC

Guru

Merry Christmas Gentlemen,
My thoughts are with you and yours Westside.

Westside

Hall of Famer
CFers thank you for thoughtful and kind words. My mom passed at 900am PAC time. She had a relaxed and content look on his face. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
CFers thank you for thoughtful and kind words. My mom passed at 900am PAC time. She had a relaxed and content look on his face. Merry Christmas to all of you!

May the peace that passes all understanding encompass your family, Westside.

foobar75

Master
Merry Christmas to everyone and your families! I count my blessings at this time and wish everyone a Happy New Year as well.

Westside, may your mother RIP, and condolences to you and your family.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

My condolences, Westside.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

My sincere condolences on your loss. I don't think there is any better way to pass then after a long fulfilling life with family close by. RIP and Merry Christmas to all my friends here at CasteFootball.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
My prayers go out to you and your family Westside. If you need anything, just p.m. me. I know what your going through.

Menelik

Mentor
Merry Christmas to all and may God's grace be with you and your family during these days and nights Westside.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
My condolences to Westside. I remember when my moher died, so I know you are going through a hard time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My beloved grandmother died on Christmas Day in 2001, at age 100, ten years ago today. At times I thought she would live forever so strong was her enjoyment of life. Dying on Christmas made it extra poignant, and very touching. I think if it's time for someone who is special and meaningful in one's life to go, Christmas is the best day. It doesn't lessen the pain when it happens; it actually makes it more painful, but over time it enhances one's memories of that special person in one's life.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone :)

(Don asked me to just post in Boxing Forum), but I dont think he'd mind me posting to wish everyone a Great Christmas and New Years. Cheers to all on this site!